Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: Mariodk on August 25, 2012, 08:10:33 PM
i thinking to make goku updates+Naruto revamp+Luffy at same time and then make a blog post named: D.o.N battle stadium join brawl

cool bruh is that a actual game?

Quote from: Kagemaru on August 25, 2012, 08:16:51 PM
That's good. That would make me want to finish Luffy animations more. A lot more actually.
i also hope you wanted to PSA the "A" attacks so i can focus more on naruto/goku and luffy´s "B" attack/2nd. gear system
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Battle stratum d.o.n stands for dragon ball, one piece, Naruto. Its kinda like brawl but different.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

August 25, 2012, 08:21:44 PM #7924 Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 08:22:42 PM by KiDTeeCT
Coolio

Edit: wait I'm first so I get to test him right?


slayermarth101 is the winner
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

August 25, 2012, 08:22:53 PM #7927 Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 08:58:34 PM by rax189
IM FIRST HAHAHAHAHAHA xD


i like how we all stared posting random things so we can be on the next page first XD im sad now, mariodk we are all winners so u shuld send me gotenks and congratulate everyone else for trying hahahahahahahaha

I guess the hair was right on the fan made gotenks. It looks somewhat like SSJ3 vegeta's hair rather than an SSJ4 hair.

[spoiler]

Quote from: slayermarth101 on August 25, 2012, 08:42:45 PM[spoiler]
I've never really noticed until exactly this moment-
-But super saiyan 3s don't have any eyebrows.

What's with fighting over testing? :notimp: NoSpam4U

Lol, you're only just noticing it?
I personally thought it stood out. o.o


MarioDK I think I was cheated someone deleted their posted off the last page and I got moved back to the bottom of the page as you see Rax189 did it right. I'm not raging but I know I rightfully won  :srs: