Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: KiDTeeCT on August 25, 2012, 09:24:04 PM
MarioDK I think I was cheated someone deleted their posted off the last page and I got moved back to the bottom of the page as you see Rax189 did it right. I'm not raging but I know I rightfully won  :srs:
look again lol

August 25, 2012, 09:33:26 PM #7936 Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 09:37:55 PM by rax189
Quote from: KiDTeeCT on August 25, 2012, 09:24:04 PM
MarioDK I think I was cheated someone deleted their posted off the last page and I got moved back to the bottom of the page as you see Rax189 did it right. I'm not raging but I know I rightfully won  :srs:
ur first now :D mariodk i think slayermarth and Kidteect shuld test gotenks cuz it might be my fault.  I deleted one of my posts before anyone won cuz it was a random post and i thought that random posts wouldnt count cuz its cheating, but i guess it does and it all my fault :( sory everyone my intensions were to play fair thats why right wen i deleted my random post i posted a video of D.O.N cuz that was the subject

Master MarioDK, I have finished Your Kid Naruto CSP request. BELIEVE IT!



You can find BP's/CSS Icons are in my OP.

- Does That mean I get an early Gotenks beta? 
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Ultimate Ricki Lee on August 25, 2012, 09:35:06 PM
Master MarioDK, I have finished Your Kid Naruto CSP request. BELIEVE IT!



You can find BP's/CSS Icons are in my OP.

- Does That mean I get an early Gotenks beta? 
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

nope........... but it does mean U GET TO TEST THE NARUTO BETA!!!!!!!!!!!! wen it comes out XD

Quote from: rax189 on August 25, 2012, 09:33:26 PM
ur first now :D mariodk i think slayermarth and Kidteect shuld test gotenks cuz it might be my fault.  I deleted one of my posts before anyone won cuz it was a random post and i thought that random posts wouldnt count cuz its cheating, but i guess it does and it all my fault :( sory everyone my intensions were to play fair thats why right wen i deleted my random post i posted a video of D.O.N cuz that was the subject

It's cool bruh I just don't like getting cheated out of stuff when I know I won

Quote from: KiDTeeCT on August 25, 2012, 09:39:42 PM
It's cool bruh I just don't like getting cheated out of stuff when I know I won
no one does i think its unfair, u shuld pm mariodk so u and slayer marth getta test him

August 25, 2012, 09:41:30 PM #7941 Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 09:43:19 PM by Ultimate Ricki Lee
Quote from: rax189 on August 25, 2012, 09:38:54 PM
nope........... but it does mean U GET TO TEST THE NARUTO BETA!!!!!!!!!!!! wen it comes out XD
I can only hope :P

EDIT: Too be perfectly honest, I think Slayermarth101 was first :P. Kudos to him.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

August 25, 2012, 09:41:43 PM #7942 Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 09:43:51 PM by rax189
but i would of know, posting a smiley face would of counted... i would of posted 10 lol

Post Merge: August 25, 2012, 09:43:51 PM

Quote from: Ultimate Ricki Lee on August 25, 2012, 09:41:30 PM
I can only hope :P
hahahaha i make my csp using ingame pics like this one http://i1154.photobucket.com/albums/p533/rax189/mario1.png

Quote from: rax189 on August 25, 2012, 09:40:57 PM
no one does i think its unfair, u shuld pm mariodk so u and slayer marth getta test him

Naw I'll just wait for him to see all this then I'll let him make his choice I can be patient

Quote from: KiDTeeCT on August 25, 2012, 09:45:04 PM
Naw I'll just wait for him to see all this then I'll let him make his choice I can be patient

thats good idea, but he shuld be out soon so even if u dont ull getta have him in, im guessing, 3-6 days

Maybe sooner actually.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

August 25, 2012, 10:06:08 PM #7946 Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 10:33:10 PM by rax189
Quote from: Kagemaru on August 25, 2012, 10:03:28 PM
Maybe sooner actually.
YES! hahaha

[size=8]GOTENKS[/size]

mariodk i beat u to it, i have succesfully put gotenks in brawl 100% done with sfx made http://i1154.photobucket.com/albums/p533/rax189/Ibeatutoit.png lol

updated video for the updates on the moveset:
SSBB hacks: Gotenks vs. super buu
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

mariodk u shuld make a working fat gotenks over the gotenks psa xD i can imagine his entry and how funny it would be

Quote from: rax189 on August 26, 2012, 02:03:08 AM
mariodk u shuld make a working fat gotenks over the gotenks psa xD i can imagine his entry and how funny it would be
if i got model for fat gotenks then i will but i dont got it
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later