Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

so finishing vegeta is the next on the list? epic we are waiting for a full vegeta psa even before gotenks started :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

yes we do :P
can´t wait for a good mariodk-ish vegeta moveset with sfx pack and so on.
over 9000!!!

August 30, 2012, 10:59:34 PM #8027 Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 11:05:37 PM by Mr.Shadow t h
Yay Gotenks! Voted Naruto.   :af:
Mr.Shadow
]

Quote from: Mariodk on August 30, 2012, 05:27:19 AM
i think i just make a big release day for afew PSAs
cuz vegeta i think i can get done at the weekend already
Naruto is mainly PSA work (some of it still hardcoded stuff)
Luffy idk whats the progress is with model/animations still but i hope that is done so i can start on him

and since i alittle planed to release Goku updates/naruto revamp/luffy at same time
i will be making goku updates too

too bad i can´t do SMBZ mario updates until that with make models lower filesize :( (cuz i got afew epic ideas for SMBZ mario v4)

also i think i want to do a model import before next moveset (and its not finish that super buu over kirby i got a better idea for a fun hack)
culd u share some of your smbz mario ideas with us?

Damnmit, this is the hardest poll I've ever been  through. I voted for Vegeta scince I've been wanting him for years. Yet, I'm also desperate for Naruto. And I'm dieing for Luffy. So much preasure :'(.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: metatrongrhm on August 30, 2012, 01:55:27 PM
WHY CANT I VOTE FOR 2?
... Voted for Naruto... Hopefully Anivernage will release the Sasuke PSA soon, and then Sasuke VS Naruto can actually happen(with 'proper' PSA's...)
>_> there is an alternate sasuke psa coming as well <_<
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

August 31, 2012, 05:26:36 AM #8031 Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 07:23:02 PM by Mariodk
Quote from: rax189 on August 31, 2012, 12:56:16 AM
culd u share some of your smbz mario ideas with us?
the reason for i am needing that with lower filesize is so i can rig mario(or more port the rig) over ike´s or marth´s or ganondorfs(the one there is best for use with a SMBW cape+hammer) and add fingers if ike´s or marth´s bonesets
so the cape can be effected by wind
save filesize on fire mario transfrom so i dont have to copy hands/beard/shoes then i make fire mario transfrom on a brawl mario model
and ofc make oneslot hammer(needle for dr. mario instead)

there is the changes i wanted to make:
Vbrawl FS  will be back as Fire FS but alittle stronger
try to revamp cape FS as i wanted from the start: sonic´s FS but without transfrom just flying around and get a star instead and the FS stops then the star stop
a new FS for normal mode:
Run Goomba Run xd
mario gets a star and the star will do dmg to anyone he touchs while you can do your own attacks
new N-B(for normal mode or cape):
throw the hammer
revamped up-B for cape mode:
try to see if i can make the cape to work like as in super mario world if not it stay as it is
new side-B animation(for cape):
since its possible to have cape to hide/show by model changer
its is possible to have that to raccon tail/ears too  so i will make a side-B animation that is like in SM3/SMW where mario spin around for swing with the cape or raccon tail so it fits for both
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I remember that video.... :af: So next version is gonna be over another character or just Mario with cape bones? I'm confused now .-.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 31, 2012, 05:40:41 AM
I remember that video.... :af: So next version is gonna be over another character or just Mario with cape bones? I'm confused now .-.
its going still over mario but with a other boneset so cape bones is possiblelike as over ike/marth/ganondorf
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I guess importers gotta work double time when importing a model over Mario because of the SMBZ Mario boneset.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 31, 2012, 05:49:18 AM
I guess importers gotta work double time when importing a model over Mario because of the SMBZ Mario boneset.
then the rig is done for the model they can just port the rig over SMBZ mario´s boneset
it take like 5 sec.
but they have to do 2x the brawlbox work
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

August 31, 2012, 06:08:27 AM #8036 Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 06:18:25 AM by rax189
Quote from: Mariodk on August 31, 2012, 05:26:36 AM
the reason for i am needing that with lower filesize is so i can rig mario(or more port the rig) over ike´s or marth´s or ganondorfs(the one there is best for use with a SMBW cape+hammer) and add fingers if ike´s or marth´s bonesets
so the cape can be effected by wind
save filesize on fire mario transfrom so i dont have to copy hands/beard/shoes then i make fire mario transfrom on a brawl mario model
and ofc make oneslot hammer(needle for dr. mario instead)

there is the changes i wanted to make:
Vbrawl fire PSA will be back but alittle stronger
try to revamp cape FS as i wanted from the start: sonic´s FS but without transfrom just flying around and get a star instead and the FS stops then the star stop
a new FS for normal mode:
Run Goomba Run xd
mario gets a star and the star will do dmg to anyone he touchs while you can do your own attacks
new N-B(for normal mode or cape):
throw the hammer
revamped up-B for cape mode:
try to see if i can make the cape to work like as in super mario world if not it stay as it is
new side-B animation(for cape):
since its possible to have cape to hide/show by model changer
its is possible to have that to raccon tail/ears too  so i will make a side-B animation that is like in SM3/SMW where mario spin around for swing with the cape or raccon tail so it fits for both
HAHAHAHAHA that video had me laughinf for 2 minutes.... anyways he'll be like super sonic but less cheap cuz he aint got the speed lol, and i lke your ideas i hope it gets done... will their be a lot of fire affects cuz that lagged the game wen he was in fire mode

Post Merge: August 31, 2012, 06:18:25 AM

and wat r u future plans for smbz sonic? http://i1154.photobucket.com/albums/p533/rax189/whirlwindattak.png not sure yet, or u just have to much on ur hand to even think about it xD

Hey I found 2 annoying things about gotenks while playing with it.

1. When I spam an attack gotenks's model turn black and eyes turn red or the color changes.
2. I don't know why but SFX won't work It's kinda weird.
Well thats it.
but I did find the ghost attack annoying because was slow.
[/url]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on August 31, 2012, 03:50:40 AM
>_> there is an alternate sasuke psa coming as well <_<
That explains why I've been getting pretty confused about this Sasuke project... I keep thinking that Ani's going to finish Sasuke soon...
Anyway, yes, I am looking forward to yours too... I just get easily confused :)

August 31, 2012, 03:13:48 PM #8039 Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 03:15:53 PM by Mariodk
Quote from: battleon469 on August 31, 2012, 02:06:14 PM
Hey I found 2 annoying things about gotenks while playing with it.

1. When I spam an attack gotenks's model turn black and eyes turn red or the color changes.
2. I don't know why but SFX won't work It's kinda weird.
Well thats it.
but I did find the ghost attack annoying because was slow.
i will do afew updates on gotenks models/moveset in the weekend or then dr. is done with the CSP/Bps
i will also soon have a updated video of gotenks moveset ready today (if my new recording method working so i can record in full HD with sound)

infact i am most in motivetion to make SMBz mario v4/goku updates and that one is like 1-2 days works (aswell with vegeta: the moveset part not the alt. model/texture part)

so maybe i will work on goku updates or SMBZ mario v4+vegeta in this weekend again i got one of these weekend: got nothing to do in IRL xd  so i can make hacks instead

also i think i will finish Naruto last in that poll cuz he is possible the hardest to PSA (will be alot harder then turn PKthunder to ghosts)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later