Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Great but is it possible to do this for a change:
taunts:
(for wii mote and nun-chuck what I use now)
1+A=ssj1
2+A=ssj2 but has too be ssj1 first
1+2+A or just 1+2 = ssj3 but has to be ssj2 first.
and maybe you could fit in kaioken in somewhere?
I thought that maybe you could do this^ or is it taking up too much filesize?
[/url]

Quote from: KGN Nappdagg on September 01, 2012, 09:39:29 AMThen what is the poll for if he's just going to do things his way from the start? It kinda defeats the purpose. Mariodk will work on what he wants regardless, so it really doesn't matter what anyone votes/requests. Prime example: he's revamping Goku and SMBZ Mario v4 and they aren't even included in the poll.
The purpose of the poll is to see what WE really want the next PSA to come out.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: battleon469 on September 01, 2012, 10:17:33 AM
Great but is it possible to do this for a change:
taunts:
(for wii mote and nun-chuck what I use now)
1+A=ssj1
2+A=ssj2 but has too be ssj1 first
1+2+A or just 1+2 = ssj3 but has to be ssj2 first.
and maybe you could fit in kaioken in somewhere?
I thought that maybe you could do this^ or is it taking up too much filesize?
kaioken+1xSSJ  mode is already much
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

wait, are you still moving naruto over to oli? I found the bomerman psa and liek that. and i dont think that you need a lot of clones to make super smash flash 2 naruto
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on September 01, 2012, 12:57:38 PM
wait, are you still moving naruto over to oli? I found the bomerman psa and liek that. and i dont think that you need a lot of clones to make super smash flash 2 naruto
i only needing 2 but the ike sword article can´t be edited to be as i wanted
cuz that aritcle is sitting on Naruto model and not like the pikmins that can do stuff even if olimar stay still
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

September 01, 2012, 02:31:14 PM #8060 Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 08:27:39 PM by KGN Nappdagg
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 01, 2012, 12:37:38 PM
The purpose of the poll is to see what WE really want the next PSA to come out.
^This was the purpose of me saying that. If vegeta was winning, why is he doing mario and goku. The poll serves no reason if he won't do whatever's winning. I It would have just been better for him to say which PSA HE was doing next, not PSA WE want him to do. This basically puts "I don't take requests" on a wide screen. :\
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

September 01, 2012, 04:27:35 PM #8061 Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 05:53:48 PM by rax189
Quote from: Mariodk on September 01, 2012, 07:29:58 AM
and thats what we here meant that is annoying cuz you say stuff like this any post you made here
It wasnt a request, and again sorry. Im still learning the whole annoying ppl by stuff that doesnt affect them theory. I understand why ur annoyed cuz it involves u but its not like anyone else shuld care

Post Merge: September 01, 2012, 05:53:48 PM

Quote from: Mariodk on September 01, 2012, 01:01:05 PM
i only needing 2 but the ike sword article can´t be edited to be as i wanted
cuz that aritcle is sitting on Naruto model and not like the pikmins that can do stuff even if olimar stay still
what ever u got planned mariodk.... its gonna be awesome

Quote from: rax189 on September 01, 2012, 04:27:35 PM
It wasnt a request, and again sorry. Im still learning the whole annoying ppl by stuff that doesnt affect them theory. I understand why ur annoyed cuz it involves u but its not like anyone else shuld care

It annoys everyone else too because your not contributing to the topic. Your just sometimes saying random stuff ya know.

Quote from: KiDTeeCT on September 01, 2012, 05:58:30 PM
It annoys everyone else too because your not contributing to the topic. Your just sometimes saying random stuff ya know.
ya but if i ever go off topic i say something in the same sentence that is on topic, i told mariodk i hope he figures out the smbz mario cape problem

Quote from: rax189 on September 01, 2012, 06:18:33 PM
ya but if i ever go off topic i say something in the same sentence that is on topic, i told mariodk i hope he figures out the smbz mario cape problem

That's not how it works you can say the on topic and that's it. I mean yeah sometimes you can go off topic but not as often as you do.

September 01, 2012, 06:37:10 PM #8065 Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 06:38:58 PM by Mariodk
Quote from: rax189 on September 01, 2012, 06:18:33 PM
ya but if i ever go off topic i say something in the same sentence that is on topic, i told mariodk i hope he figures out the smbz mario cape problem
in fact i have found it out xd(thanks to blackjax)
so SMBZ mario v4 is again WIP and possible already done with him at same time as a other hack
and its not goku updates its one from the poll  :af2:
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Ha I just put Mr. OVER 9000 in the lead. :D Besides, you said that he would be next after Gotenks.
Quote from: Mariodk on September 01, 2012, 06:37:10 PMin fact i have found it out xd(thanks to blackjax) so SMBZ mario v4 is again WIP and possible already done with him at same time as a other hack and its not goku updates its one from the poll  :af2:
I hope after looking at the file when released, other people can make a similar effect for the cape....it would really help Anivernage's SBBX Mario since it'll have Cape Mario...that is if he continues it.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

mariodk, what do you plan on removing from smbz mario?

Hmm. . .
I've been using gotenks for a bit now.

He's been freezing when using his down special against some characters.
It's after he's blown them out- and it starts to appear as an article above his head.
As soon as it tries to create that- it freezes.

I'm not sure if this is just on my end, but I figured I should let you know.