Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22


Quote from: mr.mugenwii on September 02, 2012, 08:27:32 PM
is it possible to give gotenks 2 final smashes
1 for ground
1 for sky?
It is but it seems unneeded at this point. I think it's good the way it is. Plus, it could go over the file size limit. I think that was a problem MarioDk had while doing it

Quote from: mr.mugenwii on September 02, 2012, 08:27:32 PM
is it possible to give gotenks 2 final smashes
1 for ground
1 for sky?
yes it is possible but what should be the other FS?

Quote from: ShadowWolf on September 02, 2012, 08:30:39 PM
It is but it seems unneeded at this point. I think it's good the way it is. Plus, it could go over the file size limit. I think that was a problem MarioDk had while doing it
not really there is filesize for a other FS(that only use 1 animation) in air or ground since there is 2 animations (for air/ground)
but what should be the other FS?

Quote from: ShadowWolf on September 02, 2012, 08:20:26 PM
Can you try and fix them MDk? The SFX are awesome so I really wanted to use them. It took me a while to get the wavs so I really want to use them lol
idk whats wrong cuz it working 100% for me and i made the swandz file from my brsar i got now where the SFX is working
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on September 02, 2012, 08:32:54 PM
yes it is possible but what should be the other FS?
not really there is filesize for a other FS(that only use 1 animation) in air or ground since there is 2 animations (for air/ground)
but what should be the other FS?
idk whats wrong cuz it working 100% for me and i made the swandz file from my brsar i got now where the SFX is working
It could be the dragon rush combo (budokai 3)
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Quote from: Mariodk on September 02, 2012, 08:32:54 PM
yes it is possible but what should be the other FS?
You could make it his Super Saiyan 3 Meteor Missile. Just without the super saiyan 3.

The move itself is Gotenks' meteor attack in Ultimate Battle 22, where he transforms into a Super Saiyan 3 and uses physical attacks (punches/kicks) on his opponent before firing the Continuous Die Die Missile at him.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on September 02, 2012, 08:56:31 PM
You could make it his Super Saiyan 3 Meteor Missile. Just without the super saiyan 3.

The move itself is Gotenks' meteor attack in Ultimate Battle 22, where he transforms into a Super Saiyan 3 and uses physical attacks (punches/kicks) on his opponent before firing the Continuous Die Die Missile at him.
I agree with the die die missile idea, but instead it should be kind of like Goku's Dragon fist. So here's my idea:

He charges at the enemy kind of like SSJ mode of Goku, he hits them into the air, and bombards them with ki blasts. After multiple Ki blasts hits the enemy, he shoots one big one and sends them flying

Or you could make another version of the volleyball grab, but instead have DBZ Yoshi come and attack as well ;)

Quote from: Bagel on September 02, 2012, 09:21:34 PM
Or you could make another version of the volleyball grab, but instead have DBZ Yoshi come and attack as well ;)
not possible
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

or u could give it ur first ghosts Final Smash u had with no time freeze

-u asked-

lol

i wouldnt mind having ghosts twice in a moveset...

Quote from: Mariodk on September 02, 2012, 09:22:41 PM
not possible

lol, I figured it wouldn't be possible. I just wanted to throw it out there :P


Quote from: mr.mugenwii on September 02, 2012, 09:24:56 PM
or u could give it ur first ghosts Final Smash u had with no time freeze

-u asked-

lol

i wouldnt mind having ghosts twice in a moveset...

not going to happen cuz then the FS ghosts will be really weak and can be shielded
or down-B ghosts will be too strong
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

yea
well check this out MarioDk:
Maybe Future trunks can pop out for the Final Smash like this:

summoner ike showcase

that would be crazy
I can probably help with the model imports thingy

Quote from: mr.mugenwii on September 02, 2012, 09:33:24 PM
yea
well check this out MarioDk:
Maybe Future trunks can pop out for the Final Smash like this:

summoner ike showcase

that would be crazy
I can probably help with the model imports thingy
future trunks wouldn't make sense. especially because half of gotenks is already trunks. They can't ever meet or it would alter the future
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

September 02, 2012, 09:36:48 PM #8098 Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 01:00:00 AM by mr.mugenwii
yea
well i think that "summoner" effect is epic
when i have time ill look into it more since its got some minor bugs

I have feedback but I don't want to give it via my phone. But I'll say a few things. Overall he is fun but there are a few balance things he needs. The two that stand out the most to me is that the down b is way too slow also, in the air you should not allow vertical movement for only half the start up because if you do it in the air high enough you could stall for a very long time.  The second thing is that the up smash should start on a different frame. When I looked at it in brawlbox, it had too long a frame span. More feedback when I get internet again on my laptop
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.