Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: Mariodk on September 18, 2012, 04:58:40 PM
alot of bugs/T-posed/no attacks is PSAed
i will say no

Post Merge: September 18, 2012, 05:32:34 PM

i just found a a thing
the same guy who made the geno model and gave me it in smashboard also made this:

so there is a chance for i can get it
maybe i will make a oneslot model import of it over samus(cuz of the gun)
that is like an awesome looking model

Okay, that is one of the most badass models I've seen in a while. ;D

first to 20 votes
will win for sure (but i think it is dr. eggman psa cuz its one of my most epic ideas)
i think in first version of it i will mainly force on eggman over PKtrainer/metal sonic
and mainly port attacks from other PSAs to the 2 others since all the pokemons needs to be replaced to get this completed (unless i am making this a big colab)
so in a later version of this i can make the movesets of the 2 others better
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

September 18, 2012, 06:46:46 PM #8253 Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 06:58:29 PM by chaos_knight9000
Are you gonna import that over Sonicc just like the vertex?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 18, 2012, 06:46:46 PM
Are you gonna import that over Sonice just like the vertex?
Quote from: Mariodk on September 18, 2012, 04:58:40 PM

Post Merge: September 18, 2012, 05:32:34 PM

maybe i will make a oneslot model import of it over samus(cuz of the gun)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

isnt samus's cannon on the other hand though?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

September 18, 2012, 07:28:03 PM #8256 Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 07:28:55 PM by chaos_knight9000
Quote from: AnImAiNe on September 18, 2012, 07:18:04 PMisnt samus's cannon on the other hand though?
Make a one-slot fitmotion to make her backwards just like the Mirror Handed Link hack.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

awesome metalsonic, so epic

also in your op it says

"check my outube Channel for Videos:"
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 18, 2012, 07:28:03 PM
Make a one-slot fitmotion to make her backwards just like the Mirror Handed Link hack.
or mirror the model so a Fitmotionetc is not needed
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I voted Kid Goku cause NESS.NEEDS.PSAS!

:/
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

There actually is a descent Tails Moveset Out. In my opinion, the one over metaknight toppled all.
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html


Quote from: Kagemaru on September 18, 2012, 08:10:57 PM
I voted Kid Goku cause NESS.NEEDS.PSAS!

:/
snake/metaknight/ICs/pikachu/PKtrainer and Pokemons needs too
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on September 18, 2012, 08:37:48 PM
snake/metaknight/ICs/pikachu/PKtrainer and Pokemons needs too

Deadpool
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Quote from: GanonG0d81 on September 18, 2012, 08:43:54 PM
Deadpool
and thats the only one snake got
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later