Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

cuz of i needing a break from PSAing just for 1-2 days
and since i really wanted to make a model that will be easy to make
preview of that model i will get soon cuz it really easy to make it out of a other model i got

but vegeta i still aim for get done at the weekend maybe sunday or atleast as much done so only alt models is needed and preview video is made
and inb4YouAskWhatModelItsStewieFromFamilyGuyOverNessAndNotOlimarCuzAllHaveReplacedOlimarWithRelPortAnyway
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Adult Stewie over Snake. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

September 19, 2012, 06:51:08 PM #8282 Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 07:03:25 PM by TheUnknownMan
yeah stewie over ness like you did with bart.I would say over toon link but I have a teen gohan PSA over him,same with lucas but with scott pilgrim.:notimp: or perhaps,maybe mario would be a good choice?




now just the head and HDing it
as i said i will use a model i got  :af2: it was just make mario less fat and recolour mario and use ness´s hands(for perfect rig on them too)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

He still looks a lil fat to me.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Mariodk on September 19, 2012, 07:02:45 PM



now just the head and HDing it
as i said i will use a model i got  :af2: it was just make mario less fat and recolour mario and use ness´s hands(for perfect rig on them too)
YES! hahaha someone a while ago tried to do stewie over olimar with teddy bears over pikmin but quit lol. Cant wait to see stewie wen hes finished xD


looks nice

and i find it funny how all this will be gone after they fix the site
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on September 19, 2012, 11:25:34 PMlooks nice and i find it funny how all this will be gone after they fix the site
Oh right..... :>.>palm:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Quote from: ShadowWolf on September 19, 2012, 11:41:24 PMWhat's wrong with the site anyways?
Something's wrong with the Vault.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 19, 2012, 11:45:32 PM
Something's wrong with the Vault.
^This!
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html


Quote from: SonicBrawler on September 19, 2012, 11:25:34 PM
looks nice

and i find it funny how all this will be gone after they fix the site
jesus,that sucks :c

It's still here! :happy:
Also I think Stewie fits Olimar better due to them both having such huge heads, but move set wise.....I'm not sure, plus I hsve BJ over Ness, which I'll get rid once the BJ & SM over Zelda & Shiek. But I agree with the others, Stewie's overalls and shirt need to be a bit more colorful, to help stand out while keeping the detail, but if anything, make the shoes brighter.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.