Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: AnImAiNe on September 23, 2012, 03:41:16 AM
smh

@1:24
DBZ Budokai 3 Kid Goku (Full Moveset)
i posted it before u xD I think that will be an awesome FS

Why's the poll still up. Eggman+Metal Trio Reached 20 first.
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

By 1 vote. MarioDK is probably asleep or busy right now
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: GanonG0d81 on September 23, 2012, 04:25:43 AM
Why's the poll still up. Eggman+Metal Trio Reached 20 first.
No, he said which ever one gets 9 votes wins remember? hahahaha xD but he probably sleeping, busy, or didnt realize it yet

Post Merge: September 23, 2012, 04:55:00 AM

And i got a question, is it possible for when, lets say goku :p, goes ssj, make his power stay the same and he dont do damage to himself, but all his attacks change for an ssj moveset?

P.s. so ppl dont get mad this isnt a request -_-

Its very possible. Pretty easy to do as well.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Why not make him more powerful, name one character who's power level didnt go up when going Super Saiyan. :notimp: But then again, I dont know that much about DBZ, so someone could easily prove me wrong. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 23, 2012, 05:30:55 AM
Why not make him more powerful, name one character who's power level didnt go up when going Super Saiyan. :notimp: But then again, I dont know that much about DBZ, so someone could easily prove me wrong. lol
It was just a question, i never knew all attacks culd change lol but ur right powers do increase but i got to think it wuld be kooler it the transformation changed abilities instead of changing a characters strength. Cuz It dont have to be exact cuz its brawl not DBZ xD anyways this wasnt a request, i always have to say this other wise ill get yelled at by everyone and u know its true xD

Quote from: rax189 on September 23, 2012, 05:35:57 AMIt was just a question, i never knew all attacks culd change lol but ur right powers do increase but i got to think it wuld be kooler it the transformation changed abilities instead of changing a characters strength. Cuz It dont have to be exact cuz its brawl not DBZ xD anyways this wasnt a request, i always have to say this other wise ill get yelled at by everyone and u know its true xD
I read that it wasnt a request, just asking why wouldnt get more powerful, but you're are right, Brawl does change the rules a lot.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

u have to admit it wuld be pretty cool if it were like a zelda to shiek type of deal, same person, differant attacks

To balance him with Brawl, I think making a Super Saiyan should generally be a moveset change since it would be activated with a Taunt. Making him stronger would only work if it was a FS transformation.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on September 23, 2012, 05:41:28 AM
To balance him with Brawl, I think making a Super Saiyan should generally be a moveset change since it would be activated with a Taunt. Making him stronger would only work if it was a FS transformation.
i agree but now were getting off topic and mariodk might get mad lol anyways to bring things on topic.... KEEP UP UR AWESOME WORK MARIODK

Quote from: Kagemaru on September 23, 2012, 03:34:38 AM
The FS is gonna be Dragon Fist.

What else?

I also plan to give him plenty of PowerPoll attacks. :D
not dragonfist since its not GT kid goku but almost that (the finishing punch from vs. king piccolo)
Quote from: Kagemaru on September 23, 2012, 05:41:28 AM
To balance him with Brawl, I think making a Super Saiyan should generally be a moveset change since it would be activated with a Taunt. Making him stronger would only work if it was a FS transformation.
SSJ for kid goku(DB based will not happen) but maybe i can still do something if you using GT alt. for kid goku moveset so he change to SSJ1 or 3 wihtout anything changes on other ness models or kid goku(DB) but still same moveset/power if using that taunt

Quote from: rax189 on September 23, 2012, 04:43:28 AM
No, he said which ever one gets 9 votes wins remember? hahahaha xD but he probably sleeping, busy, or didnt realize it yet

Post Merge: September 23, 2012, 04:55:00 AM

And i got a question, is it possible for when, lets say goku :p, goes ssj, make his power stay the same and he dont do damage to himself, but all his attacks change for an ssj moveset?

P.s. so ppl dont get mad this isnt a request -_-
i was thinking on change afew attacks on adult goku moveset then he go SSJ and alittle more powerfull then normal attacks but still do dmg to him self since its powerfull
or i will have to make SSJ to a FS and thats means no big spirit bomb
also got plans to get the small spirit bomb back again but as a A+B or replace N-B or side-B until its used or you die or got hit afew times after used up-taunt
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Hey guys it's something like pentrate, and he punch through's the enemy so it is kinda like Dragon fist except he uses the power of the Great ape inside him and not the dragon.
[/url]

mariodk kid goku FS should be changing to the ape form and do the beam or for sort of melee and making him big by those animations sure it would need a model changer for that and rigged over kid goku aswhell
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: rax189 on September 23, 2012, 04:43:28 AM
No, he said which ever one gets 9 votes wins remember? hahahaha xD but he probably sleeping, busy, or didnt realize it yet
You sir are mistaken.

I quote,
"first to 20 votes
will win for sure (but i think it is dr. eggman psa cuz its one of my most epic ideas)
i think in first version of it i will mainly force on eggman over PKtrainer/metal sonic
and mainly port attacks from other PSAs to the 2 others since all the pokemons needs to be replaced to get this completed (unless i am making this a big colab)
so in a later version of this i can make the movesets of the 2 others better"
It's on page 7 :P
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html