Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

new poll
i am thinking to have alittle break this week with PSAing
and since i got afew models now Homer/franky/soon stewie i am really want to make them
and dont worry vegeta/naruto/any other WIP movesets will be done (i got gotenks done xD and that one was WIP for like over 1 year and still dont gave up on him)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

the only reason why I want homer over snake is so i can use him with the deadpool PSA lol 
But both would be alot better in case someone has all the skins over ganon or snake slots.

Quote from: TheUnknownMan on September 24, 2012, 04:07:05 PM
the only reason why I want homer over snake is so i can use him with the deadpool PSA lol 
But both would be alot better in case someone has all the skins over ganon or snake slots.
xD im gonna make this recolor http://goo.gl/mzGsK


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

did u get franky's model from pervy?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on September 25, 2012, 11:32:02 PM
did u get franky's model from pervy?
yes but maybe i wait with franky until next version of geno is out
cuz it can be done any time right now( i hope)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

You're going to like the Uussop (how in the hell is his name spelled?) mode. I saw the one Pervy found and its badass.

But aside from that, whats the status on the Kid Goku model? I'm not trying to rush you or anything. Just wanna know what your current progress is on that. So I know how/where to gauge my next projects... cause like all 6 of my current projects are either coming to a close or are being held up by things outside of my control.
---

Side note, I'm gonna PSA Luufy's normals and TRY to do his specials. That way if there is something I can't figure out, you wont have much work to do :D
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on September 26, 2012, 07:37:50 AM
You're going to like the Uussop (how in the hell is his name spelled?) mode. I saw the one Pervy found and its badass.

But aside from that, whats the status on the Kid Goku model? I'm not trying to rush you or anything. Just wanna know what your current progress is on that. So I know how/where to gauge my next projects... cause like all 6 of my current projects are either coming to a close or are being held up by things outside of my control.
---

Side note, I'm gonna PSA Luufy's normals and TRY to do his specials. That way if there is something I can't figure out, you wont have much work to do :D
kid goku model is not made yet but i will use the one over lucas if not i used the DBZ BT3 model instead and rerig it over ness with T-posed tail/oneslot bones for it

and i saw the ussop model and he got sogeking too xD
and franky i think needs to wait for next update for geno since i needing to add 1 bone in middel of R/Larm and R/Lhand bone for make franky to look like he using Strong Right/left on animations like as geno´s Side-tilt or side-smash

so next model will be homer or if i get ussop it will be him no matter what the poll say and other ppl say
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on September 26, 2012, 10:57:25 AM
kid goku model is not made yet but i will use the one over lucas if not i used the DBZ BT3 model instead and rerig it over ness with T-posed tail/oneslot bones for it

and i saw the ussop model and he got sogeking too xD
and franky i think needs to wait for next update for geno since i needing to add 1 bone in middel of R/Larm and R/Lhand bone for make franky to look like he using Strong Right/left on animations like as geno´s Side-tilt or side-smash

so next model will be homer or if i get ussop it will be him no matter what the poll say and other ppl say
There's really no point of putting up polls if you're going to do whatever YOU want in the first place.
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Quote from: GanonG0d81 on September 26, 2012, 11:28:28 AM
There's really no point of putting up polls if you're going to do whatever YOU want in the first place.
Homer is winning right now.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Plus it's called changing you mind/feeling like doing something else. After all, he is doing the import. Anyways, in that case I'm looking forward to whichever model you choose MarioDk.

im still waiting for naruto/vegeta xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on September 26, 2012, 12:05:17 PM
im still waiting for naruto/vegeta xD
naruto is done with anything but FS stuff/PSA clones and the attacks with clones/redo saga mode and teen naruto models to be better
vegeta just needing afew things and the alt. models to be HDed and have a SSJ transfrom

Post Merge: September 26, 2012, 12:48:40 PM

Quote from: GanonG0d81 on September 26, 2012, 11:28:28 AM
There's really no point of putting up polls if you're going to do whatever YOU want in the first place.
was planing on do the winner
until pervy showed me a ussop model so if he dont do it i do ussop over snake instead of homer
and for franky i was not started on the rigged i was just saying i am needing the update of geno moveset+models for him
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

will your new naruto PSA have more shadow clone moves than
the old one?

also If you are putting shadow clones over pikmin, does that mean they
walk around and fight with naruto like they did with olimar?

and they will have a certain amount of HP, right?