Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: narutofan1 on September 26, 2012, 01:50:10 PM
will your new naruto PSA have more shadow clone moves than
the old one?

also If you are putting shadow clones over pikmin, does that mean they
walk around and fight with naruto like they did with olimar?

and they will have a certain amount of HP, right?
the moveset have more clones then 1
and the clones does not walk around they only show if naruto summon them in attacks like N-B for rasengan or Side-B for clone throw
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

now that i think about it wouldn't link or toon link make for a better ussop psa? since they have so many weapons that you could replace and probably more gfx slots too.  
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on September 26, 2012, 01:55:36 PM
now that i think about it wouldn't link or toon link make for a better ussop psa? since they have so many weapons that you could replace and probably more gfx slots too.  
snake got too and i just checked snake´s files and he got all what i needing for ussop(still not 100% planed the moveset yet)
beside i am planing to make someone over toonlink (not saying yet but it will be one ppl really much wanted since they alot bad made hacks of him but non good)
and link i am planing to make lee over colab. with afew other ppl
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

hey mariodk do you know if there is a way to remove hard coding? peach is not able to have an air down b and the camera doesn't follow the down b because the game thinks sanji is always on the ground
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on September 26, 2012, 02:02:34 PM
hey mariodk do you know if there is a way to remove hard coding? peach is not able to have an air down b and the camera doesn't follow the down b because the game thinks sanji is always on the ground
not sure
i think it is possible to make a Down-B in air for peach but idk
maybe try to make in PSA:
change action press button for B  at same time if you holding down in fall/jumps/any air subactions
but that bug is easy fixed then i port sanji over Captain falcon as i am also planing then sanji is at final version over peach

Post Merge: September 26, 2012, 02:58:01 PM

Quote from: Mariodk on September 26, 2012, 02:45:48 PM

piccolo got a new hat
just something i made in 5min

Post Merge: September 26, 2012, 05:36:01 PM

waiting for the weekend to finish the movesets of naruto/Vegeta now
since vegeta(the moveset part) dont needing so much
naruto i think i needing the weekend for to get him done cuz PSAing clones will not be easy

so i rig homer/franky now
Stewie model is not done yet Dot is making stewie´s head so idk whats the progress is
and for franky i do a mini update to geno moveset since it can´t be oneslot as i wanted unless i am making afew edits on boneset/alittle on PSA
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: viewtifulduck82 on September 26, 2012, 09:13:46 PM
just wondering..... have you dropped vegeta?
*gets shot*

I love how the answer to this completely pointless question is essentially in the reply right above.


until pervy showed me a ussop model so if he dont do it i do ussop over snake instead of homer
and for franky i was not started on the rigged i was just saying i am needing the update of geno moveset+models for him
[/quote]
Oh, ok. Makes sense...
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

September 26, 2012, 10:37:13 PM #8394 Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 10:38:12 PM by TheUnknownMan
Am I the only person who's only hyped for homer? I mean PSAs like vegeta and others are cool and all but i would love to play as him against others in brawl :P then again, maybe stewie.

Quote from: TheUnknownMan on September 26, 2012, 10:37:13 PM
Am I the only person who's only hyped for homer? I mean PSAs like vegeta and others are cool and all but i would love to play as him against others in brawl :P then again, maybe stewie.
not to mention attacking Bart with him. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Quote from: TheUnknownMan on September 26, 2012, 10:37:13 PM
Am I the only person who's only hyped for homer? I mean PSAs like vegeta and others are cool and all but i would love to play as him against others in brawl :P then again, maybe stewie.
i dont think you is the only one
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: nernerman on September 27, 2012, 06:51:07 AM
Dude having a Homer PSA would make my Brawl experience
i dont make a psa for him only model import

Post Merge: September 27, 2012, 03:38:37 PM



Ussop is WIP right after Homer/franky(only model import not moveset yet for ussop) and sogeking as FS eyes xD
maybe i got all of these model imports done before weekend cuz franky is almost done just arms left
and homer will not take that long(the rigging part)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Homer would be awesome even if it's just a MI since I would use him to beat up bart lol
[/url]