Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

*sees Mariodk's avatar* What a perfect alt for a Naruto PSA.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Mariodk on September 27, 2012, 08:15:12 PM
Franky(from onepiece) Over Geno boneset:
replace arm canons animations on franky:

for animations like as geno´s Side-tilt or side/down-smashs:

rigged mouth too:

but for this model geno moveset will needs a update(as i will update at same time i release this model)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Hey MarioDK, i had a question about you SMBZ Sonic PSA. Well i've tried using KTH's Scourge model over it and everytime i seem to select an alternate color it freezes. But when i load the PSA by itself it works fine. And then i tried it without the moveset and KTH's Scourge works fine. Why arent they both working when put together?


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Quote from: MandoWolfe on September 28, 2012, 01:52:00 PM
Hey MarioDK, i had a question about you SMBZ Sonic PSA. Well i've tried using KTH's Scourge model over it and everytime i seem to select an alternate color it freezes. But when i load the PSA by itself it works fine. And then i tried it without the moveset and KTH's Scourge works fine. Why arent they both working when put together?
stuff like that i dont know why it dont working
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

^ Why not carry on V2 Dbz sonic? Not nagging but maybe that's a good idea. Are going to finish vegeta next or what? or the ussop guy.
[/url]

can't wait for Naruto and Vegeta.

but Naruto should be the best with his Rasengan, shadow clones, and
one tail transformation.

i definitely wanna have a new naruto vs sasuke fight.

Side-tilt or animations like that for franky model:

N-B(or other animations where geno use arm canon) for franky:

i think he works ingame but i dont know yet since i have to do the mini update on the PSA/model on geno models
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on September 29, 2012, 05:30:07 PM
Side-tilt or animations like that for franky model:

N-B(or other animations where geno use arm canon) for franky:

i think he works ingame but i dont know yet since i have to do the mini update on the PSA/model on geno models
lol nice, im actually no fan of Onepiece, but i may cast my download on this :)

I might donwload Frankly for his massive arms, since I don't know anything about One-Piece, but I will be downloading the Geno update for sure.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

franky freeze ingame
i think i know how to fix it but right now i am not in mood to fix it so working on franky a other day
now its naruto/vegeta time
or luffy cuz i am most motivetion for him beside ppl have waited longer time on luffy then vegeta/naruto
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on September 29, 2012, 07:17:00 PM
franky freeze ingame
i think i know how to fix it but right now i am not in mood to fix it so working on franky a other day
now its naruto/vegeta time
or luffy cuz i am most motivetion for him beside ppl have waited longer time on luffy then vegeta/naruto

will Luffy have 2nd gear in this version?



I made the Brawl styled texture and recolors.


Fixed eye.


Enies Lobby.


Thriller Bark.


Shabody.


Impel Down.