WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

what about maksed man!?
xD

Poo! :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


September 27, 2012, 03:43:37 PM #5132 Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 03:44:40 PM by Mariodk


Ussop is WIP right after Homer/franky(only model import not moveset yet for ussop) and sogeking as FS eyes xD
maybe i got all of these model imports done before weekend cuz franky(over Geno boneset xD) is almost done just arms left
thanks to pervy for the model (also for franky so i can rig him over geno)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

So, can anyone help with the textures? Heck, I'll probably have to re-rig the effing model.

Quote from: jokekid on September 27, 2012, 09:15:31 AM
what about maksed man!?
xD

Yeah... Thing is, I never really found a guy who could import the skeleton for me. Nobody uses Max 9, lol.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Why not use 10? That's what most of the hackers are using.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


oh that really sucks...
cant you import the DAEs?

@Segtendo: Good idea! I'm in the midst of installing 2010, actually.

@Jokekid: Nah man. I used to be able to import DAEs, but now max freezes whenever I try to. It's a low memory thing, I think.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Franky(from onepiece) Over Geno boneset:
replace arm canons animations on franky:

for animations like as geno´s Side-tilt or side/down-smashs:

rigged mouth too:

but for this model geno moveset will needs a update(as i will update at same time i release this model)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Looks pretty badass, MarioDk. Nice model.

Anyway, scratch what I said before- After two weeks of it crashing, I finally got a DAE imported. Cool
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Frankie's textures...Need I say more?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on September 27, 2012, 11:00:00 PM
Frankie's textures...Need I say more?
needs sexifing, or is already sexy enough?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Velen on September 27, 2012, 11:00:00 PM
Frankie's textures...Need I say more?

Remember, your looking at the textures in 3ds max. It don't display them as they should show
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Actually, these One Piece models look pretty nice. What game are they from?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


All from pirate warriors. I gained the ability to rip them a few days ago
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]