Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: rax189 on October 03, 2012, 03:38:59 AM
since i feel mariodk shouldnt have to say this a for a 50th time, Ill say it :p He will update everything u put parenthesis. And im sure he will make sure all of his projects, that he started, will get finished by passing them onto someone he trusts. okay?
I can read just fine, and since Mariodk did not answer this question (about updating) your commentary is not necessary. Thanks Mariodk for YOUR response. This, however, still doesn't completely answer my question. And by saying "someone he trusts" would be stating the obvious.
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Lets chill before that goes any further then it already has.

Anyway...

Have fun doing your other stuff MarioDK. I personally don't like 2d fighters (Brawl is really the only one I like) so I'm not to into a mugen version of it... but I wish you all the best.

So long as you finish what you started on with Luffy... (and possibly rig the Kid Goku model and give it to me :af:) we're cool.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: rax189 on October 03, 2012, 03:38:59 AM
since i feel mariodk shouldnt have to say this a for a 50th time, Ill say it :p He will update everything u put parenthesis. And im sure he will make sure all of his projects, that he started, will get finished by passing them onto someone he trusts. okay?
Highy doubt that. I doubt he'd even look at them. Seeing as he's busy etc. And if he does, he probably would lose interest in it before its done. :-\
But I could be wrong. Who knows.

You have my full 100% support. Thanks to you (and some of my favorite modders) I now know a little bit about PSA. Tested in-game and they work because of some of your coding.
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

It would be sooo cool If your mugen brawl is playable on wii or wii u :)

Hey mariodk are you going to come back (fully) to Smashbros Hacking after you made the games?
[/url]

Quote from: battleon469 on October 03, 2012, 05:07:16 PM
Hey mariodk are you going to come back (fully) to Smashbros Hacking after you made the games?
maybe since my SSBmugen needs moar mods xD and same for my mario game
but i think there will come alot more ppl to SSB moding then my SSBmugen is done
just see how many mugen stuff there is and ppl is still making

anyway here is afew ideas for the SSB game´s title:
SSB"insert stuff under here":
-Mugen(cuz it kinda work like as mugen with add as much you wanted)
-Custom(cuz you can make your own custom SSB game)
-Open(as in open source)
-unlimited(cuz no limits in what you can do with movesets+Slots only yours PC is the limit)
that was my idea for the titles until now possible will make a thread on smashboard/here then i have made some progress on the game
not right now since ppl wanted to have previews
Quote from: DJ Lowgey on October 03, 2012, 12:09:10 PM
It would be sooo cool If your mugen brawl is playable on wii or wii u :)
i dont think for wii
and for wii U we dont know it gets hacked like the 3ds is still not hacked like as the DS is + making stuff for consols is alot harder  then PC
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: GanonG0d81 on October 03, 2012, 08:57:45 AM
I can read just fine, and since Mariodk did not answer this question (about updating) your commentary is not necessary. Thanks Mariodk for YOUR response. This, however, still doesn't completely answer my question. And by saying "someone he trusts" would be stating the obvious.
umm i wasnt being mean about it, I was answering the question u asked trying to help MarioDK out. And he did answer it, before u even asked it. I never even questioned ur ability to read, oh and dont have to act they way u did..."Would be stating the obvious" -_- lol so chill out 8)

Will Geno appear in you Mario game?
Perhaps as a playable character?

And will it be a 4 Player game like NSMBW?

Quote from: Mariodk on October 03, 2012, 07:10:28 PM
maybe since my SSBmugen needs moar mods xD and same for my mario game
but i think there will come alot more ppl to SSB moding then my SSBmugen is done
just see how many mugen stuff there is and ppl is still making

anyway here is afew ideas for the SSB game´s title:
SSB"insert stuff under here":
-Mugen(cuz it kinda work like as mugen with add as much you wanted)
-Custom(cuz you can make your own custom SSB game)
-Open(as in open source)
-unlimited(cuz no limits in what you can do with movesets+Slots only yours PC is the limit)
that was my idea for the titles until now possible will make a thread on smashboard/here then i have made some progress on the game

sounds alot better than brawl hacking, atleast i don't have to worry about freezing ingame XD.

Quote from: rax189 on October 03, 2012, 07:25:01 PM
umm i wasnt being mean about it, I was answering the question u asked trying to help MarioDK out. And he did answer it, before u even asked it. I never even questioned ur ability to read, oh and dont have to act they way u did..."Would be stating the obvious" -_- lol so chill out 8)
Just a misunderstanding, all I wanted to know was WHO, which he DIDN'T say. It's no biggie we're all friends.
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Quote from: DJ Lowgey on October 03, 2012, 07:59:34 PM
Will Geno appear in you Mario game?
Perhaps as a playable character?

And will it be a 4 Player game like NSMBW?
maybe
since the game is meant to make custom char./custom levels
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on October 03, 2012, 08:44:36 PM
maybe
since the game is meant to make custom char./custom levels
so you'll make it extremely easy to hack? Now that would be awesome, it's be great if for you smash bros game, we can just take a .pac or .pcs and there, hack is in the game.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

mariodk, U shuld make the true project M mugen, but M stands for mario not melee, each fighter is mario with a differant power up 0_o hahahahahahahaha just kidding
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 03, 2012, 09:35:52 PM
so you'll make it extremely easy to hack? Now that would be awesome, it's be great if for you smash bros game, we can just take a .pac or .pcs and there, hack is in the game.
If it being easily hacked is true... i will be super happy

Quote from: rax189 on October 03, 2012, 10:11:02 PM
mariodk, U shuld make the true project M mugen, but M stands for mario not melee, each fighter is mario with a differant power up 0_o hahahahahahahaha just kidding If it being easily hacked is true... i will be super happy
or atleast all are Mario characters & characters that haven't appeared in a long time, like Wart, Queen Bean, The Koopa Bros, and Popple.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.