Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

looks cool.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on October 06, 2012, 03:59:11 PM
So..is your game gonna be 3rd-person style or side-scrolling? Or is that preview just for show?
Both at same time xD since it will get gameplay from all mario games
if like in a SMB1 level it have SMB1 gameplay
or in a SM64 level it have Sm64 gameplay
or you make a custom level it will have a custom gameplay you making in a level editor i will make then the game it self is done but needing levels/enemies/bosses

but in NSMB game play or the other  side-scrolling mario gameplay it will have kinda same view as Classic sonic in sonic gen.
instead of 2d stuff for anything but enemies/the player
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on October 06, 2012, 04:02:24 PMBoth at same time xD since it will get gameplay from all mario games if like in a SMB1 level it have SMB1 gameplay or in a SM64 level it have Sm64 gameplay or you make a custom level it will have a custom gameplay you making in a level editor i will make then the game it self is done but needing levels/enemies/bosses
Now that is clever twist. O.o
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Mariodk on October 06, 2012, 04:02:24 PMBoth at same time xD since it will get gameplay from all mario games if like in a SMB1 level it have SMB1 gameplay or in a SM64 level it have Sm64 gameplay or you make a custom level it will have a custom gameplay you making in a level editor i will make then the game it self is done but needing levels/enemies/bosses but in NSMB game play or the other  side-scrolling mario gameplay it will have kinda same view as Classic sonic in sonic gen. instead of 2d stuff for anything but enemies/the player
And this is why Nintendo should employ game hackers; we know exactly what us fans want. xD I was wondering when you'd use some of my SM64 animations as bases as others, I still remember you asking me to use them. ;) So you're able to have all you can do in 3ds Max in the game? Now we need a way to get srt0 and pat0 to work in 3ds Max. :af2: Would you mind having other people worl on this with you? Since some of the game are using Brawl hacks, I think it'd be a good fit in these forums, plus I'd love to be part of the team since the only teams I've been in so far are things I made only with myself, or with like one or two other people.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 06, 2012, 05:07:47 PM
And this is why Nintendo should employ game hackers; we know exactly what us fans want. xD I was wondering when you'd use some of my SM64 animations as bases as others, I still remember you asking me to use them. ;) So you're able to have all you can do in 3ds Max in the game? Now we need a way to get srt0 and pat0 to work in 3ds Max. :af2: Would you mind having other people worl on this with you? Since some of the game are using Brawl hacks, I think it'd be a good fit in these forums, plus I'd love to be part of the team since the only teams I've been in so far are things I made only with myself, or with like one or two other people.
Or... Nintendo thought they'd get more money realeasing a new Mario game, and re-releasing all previous Mario games as wiiware(w/e it's called), than if they released 1 compilation.
Anyway, good luck Mariodk... I dont play PC games normally(my laptop isnt very high-end, and I find keyboards weird to use for gaming)... We'll first see whether I can run your games over 15fps before I tell you whether I'll play your games :) .

I still think all of this should be in the programming section. .-.
But, I could be wrong. :-\


hey MarioDK, what's the progress on the new Naruto PSA?

and also this new Naruto over olimar won't be using a Ike rel file, right?

^ you have already asked that and no answer so it could mean that he hasn't made progress like when Rax asked him about goku and mario (so did I).
[/url]

Quote from: Mariodk on October 06, 2012, 03:49:35 PM
i made the animation by my self

the gress i just found a random texture
that platfrom is mainly for testing its not really what i will use for my game
eye movement idk how to do in 3ds max or animted textures :(
and .str0 can“t be ported only .chr0 files

Make the eyes polygons,(new polygon which only appears the eyelid) as a new bone and you can edit as you wish in 3ds max ;D

Quote from: Anivernage on October 07, 2012, 12:15:02 AMMake the eyes polygons,(new polygon which only appears the eyelid) as a new bone and you can edit as you wish in 3ds max ;D
^this
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Anivernage on October 07, 2012, 12:15:02 AM
Make the eyes polygons,(new polygon which only appears the eyelid) as a new bone and you can edit as you wish in 3ds max ;D

good idea but the first thing is to get anything to work then i can revamp the model to what i am needed to be revamped

anyway in next week i am planing to have atleast 2 of my WIPs/last updates done

btw here is the logo for my mario game to main menu:

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

i tried using unity, and i got a brawl model in, no clue on aniamtions tho. a bit confusing program. nice you can get this done
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

right now i am using my thread to progress on my game until i have made so much progress so i can show ingame progress with animted/coded stuff
so i will make a thread or maybe even a website for the game
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on October 08, 2012, 03:16:54 PM
good idea but the first thing is to get anything to work then i can revamp the model to what i am needed to be revamped

anyway in next week i am planing to have atleast 2 of my WIPs/last updates done

btw here is the logo for my mario game to main menu:


Awesome :happy:
Also true, first everything working then the model ;D
The b need to be B just super saiyan. >_>