Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on October 11, 2012, 09:30:24 PM
Wait, they actually did that? O.o
Do you see "PSA" in the thread name? >_>
Yes  :srs:


Mariodk Projects: kinda leave SSBB hacking After my WIP Read Post:8464 page:565

Quote from: narutofan1 on October 11, 2012, 09:35:03 PM
*Post*
Now you know what i mean in SC thread mariodk?

Quote from: Anivernage on October 11, 2012, 10:25:27 PM
Yes  :srs:


Mariodk Projects: kinda leave SSBB hacking After my WIP Read Post:8464 page:565

^^lulz

Post Merge: October 11, 2012, 10:28:07 PM

u c da unseen
those r called skills mah boi

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 11, 2012, 09:23:28 PM
"Mariodk's Projects" Suns it up right there, it's his thread, his projects and they use Brawl's files so I think it's in a good standing here.

Post Merge: October 11, 2012, 09:25:34 PM

Will Luigi use his original model and his actual bone translations in his animations? Or will you copy Nintendo and just put Luigi's head on Mario's body like in the Galaxy games?
luigi will use brawl luigi´s model and get own translation and some of his animetions his own too(but not all) and some of his own powerups like with raccon or some fan made i got ideas of like the hedgehog suit
mario gets a blue hedgehog suit
luigi gets a emo black/red hedgehog suit

and i will make dr. mario/luigi as a powerup too xD

Quote from: narutofan1 on October 11, 2012, 09:35:03 PM
really, last time i checked, i was really sure this thread is on attack and animations, which is
supposed to be PSAs that are for Brawl.

i'm remember slayermarth saying on here that creating a new game should go to a
programming thread. and i'm really sure that making a completely new game isn't the same
as making PSAs.

anyways i'm done arguing about this, i just wanted to see if any new progress has been made
with the new PSAs for brawl.
only reason for i have not done that yet i still dont have a atleast a early video preview of my mario game yet

or the thread will be close cuz of non good previews just like what happen then in smashboard alot of times then someone wants to make a fan made SSB game and the funny thing we never see that person again so it was just a troll
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on October 11, 2012, 09:30:24 PM
Wait, they actually did that? O.o
Yes they did, it explains why when you play as Luigi in SMG1, the Luigi you save is taller than you.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

wow this topic is getting weirder shouldn't  you just focus on what mariodk's doing?
[/url]

Quote from: battleon469 on October 12, 2012, 05:59:02 PMwow this topic is getting weirder shouldn't  you just focus on what mariodk's doing?
We are, we're asking questions on what he is doing. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Mr.MW on October 11, 2012, 10:26:36 PM
^^lulz

Post Merge: October 11, 2012, 10:28:07 PM

u c da unseen
those r called skills mah boi
:af:
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 12, 2012, 12:17:16 PM
Yes they did, it explains why when you play as Luigi in SMG1, the Luigi you save is taller than you.
Yea the 3 mario´s, mario, luigi non playable and luigi playable. right?

Mariodk, I got a cool idea for a mario power up that i saw but dont get mad for me posting an idea lol. http://www.tubechop.com/watch/591837
and http://www.tubechop.com/watch/591842
but this is not a request its an idea, i hope i dont get u mad off of posting this :P

Quote from: rax189 on October 12, 2012, 10:20:35 PMMariodk, I got a cool idea for a mario power up that i saw but dont get mad for me posting an idea lol. http://www.tubechop.com/watch/591837 and http://www.tubechop.com/watch/591842 but this is not a request its an idea, i hope i dont get u mad off of posting this :P
Why didn't you post a youtube link? But he does have a point, you could just make Super Mario Universe since the people working on it probably gave up around 2010.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


MariodkDoNotTakeRequest model import please?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


mariodk, if youre making a mario game, you have the whole idea/story/gameplay for the game?

It still sounds like a tennis game to me... :>.>:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Mariodk u havnt told us any news on any lately of ur psa projects or computer game projects, is there anything u can fill us in on? :D