Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: Kagemaru on October 21, 2012, 02:36:08 PMExactly what part of it was spam? I notice my above post is still there... so I'm just curious. I also don't know if there is much else to say if we're supposed to only talk about MarioDK's hacks... He's workin on ish...
I believe after the spam is cleared, saying "sorry" is also counted as spam imo. K, I'm done talking.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Kagemaru on October 21, 2012, 02:36:08 PM
Exactly what part of it was spam?

I notice my above post is still there... so I'm just curious.

I also don't know if there is much else to say if we're supposed to only talk about MarioDK's hacks... He's workin on ish...
^Exactly, exactly WHAT IS there to talk about since Mariodk will count asking for progress as spam?
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

True, I think I rather create my own brawl hacks(if I have time to so) instead of just waiting for a month and spamming/complaining all day over ONE hack.

*facepalm* Oh god.....the spam is happening all over again...

Everyone stop talking and let Mariodk do he what does! I don't care if you say "sorry", it still counts as spam! Just stop already.  :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on October 21, 2012, 10:15:37 PM
*facepalm* Oh god.....the spam is happening all over again...

Everyone stop talking and let Mariodk do what does!
^This. So anyways, hopefully his projects are still getting done. Iknow he is busy but he has some good things to work on

Clone over pikmin preview(down-smash):

as you can see at the end naruto can jump while the clones still do the animetion without the clones move with naruto
unlike if it was clones over ike´s sword article so the clones is sitting on naruto and clones animetion ends then naruto´s animetions end
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on October 22, 2012, 05:03:37 PMClone over pikmin preview(down-smash): as you can see at the end naruto can jump while the clones still do the animetion without the clones move with naruto unlike if it was clones over ike´s sword article so the clones is sitting on naruto and clones animetion ends then naruto´s animetions end

that is really awesome, real clones instead of clones being over ike's sword article.


whats left on naruto:
-alts: recolours(i got my own ideas for that),teen and saga
-PSA "B" attacks
-remove olimar´s glow thing he got over his helm(needs help with that) since i can´t use brawlbox for PSAing until only afew things left
-PSA the tailed beast mode attacks/FS
-PSA the clones(needed to be done in brawlbox so that one is last)
-Sexy jutsu(if there is filesize for that one)

whats left on vegeta:
i dont tell until he is done
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Too... awesome...
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Mariodk on October 22, 2012, 05:18:07 PM


whats left on vegeta:
i dont tell until he is done
lol someone is building hypw xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Can't you guys quit bugging him...
Just be happy with what he's willing to give you, hacks, information, or not.
:srs:

Quote from: X on October 23, 2012, 01:01:22 AM
Can't you guys quit bugging him...
Just be happy with what he's willing to give you, hacks, information, or not.
:srs:
i wasnt bugging him to do anything, i wasnt asking him to make baby mario bros i was asking him if he was still going to. Huge differance

It's gotten to the point where every thread that I've been on has so much argueing due to the lack of updates. In my opinion, for Mariodk to say "What's left for Vegeta: Won't say until finished" will just spark controversy, and the reason is because for him to have an "update" he really didn't have anything to tell, which pissed off Vegta fanboys even more (Basically like bringing up Vegeta KNOWING that people will ask). It's really gotten out of hand, so out of hand that people are literally just waitimg on someone to ask for updates JUST so they can complain (when, in actuality, the complainers want to know as well). Yes, we all know Mariodk finishes when he's finished, but why complain? After all he DID bring Vegeta back up.
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Love hat Naruto preview, and I ain't even a fan of that series. xD hope PSAing them clones will be easy for ya.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

whats left on Naruto now:
-rerig teen/saga naruto
-FS/PSAing the tailed beast mode attacks
-Coding the Shadowclone part on attacks/stuff there is needing shadow clones
-sexy jutsu(rig model+animetions+hope there is filesize for it)
-make animetion of the side-taunt from SSBF2
-make animetion for win1/win1wait(i almost forgot that)
-remove that glowing GFX there is normaly over olimar´s head but is inside naruto´s body(needed to be hexed or something)
-PSA the rasengan article(rasengan over Pikmin too XD) so it can move like as in SSBF2

but kinda is all attacks done now just the clones is needed

whats left on Vegeta:
he is over 0,1% done thats for sure
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later