Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: Mariodk on October 23, 2012, 06:09:55 PM
whats left on Naruto now:
-rerig teen/saga naruto
-FS/PSAing the tailed beast mode attacks
-Coding the Shadowclone part on attacks/stuff there is needing shadow clones
-sexy jutsu(rig model+animetions+hope there is filesize for it)
-make animetion of the side-taunt from SSBF2
-make animetion for win1/win1wait(i almost forgot that)
-remove that glowing GFX there is normaly over olimar´s head but is inside naruto´s body(needed to be hexed or something)
-PSA the rasengan article(rasengan over Pikmin too XD) so it can move like as in SSBF2

but kinda is all attacks done now just the clones is needed

whats left on Vegeta:
he is over 0,1% done thats for sure
i think i know how to remove that red thing in naruto's body i already got the files of the model so ill send you if i manage to do it

Quote from: SouthCraft on October 23, 2012, 06:18:09 PM
i think i know how to remove that red thing in naruto's body i already got the files of the model so ill send you if i manage to do it
since its a full port  we can add an extrabone on the olimar light index and move it away from t stance that would work since its a full model it doesnt hurt the one slotiness
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I agree that vegeta should be stop being talked about so much and everyone should stop bugging you (mariodk) untill it's finish. But now your kinda being a [censored] about it quit bring him up till you release because the way your acting now makes it seem like you want attention and the fanboys to follow. Sorry but that how I see it now

Quote from: Carnage on October 23, 2012, 06:41:19 PM
since its a full port  we can add an extrabone on the olimar light index and move it away from t stance that would work since its a full model it doesnt hurt the one slotiness
its on the tailed beast tail :( then we can't. he needs to remove the gfx itself. which is either in miscdata.efls or in the REFT index

Quote from: SouthCraft on October 23, 2012, 07:14:34 PM
its on the tailed beast tail :( then we can't. he needs to remove the gfx itself. which is either in miscdata.efls or in the REFT index
you can add  a bunch of  new bones until you reach olimar light and move it away before the taill bones.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i was actually kinda excited for Vegeta but all this stalling has kinda gotten me bored from him. :/ Im actually wanting the Naruto over Olimar. :D this has been a WIP for a while now and since it's not over Ike it makes it even better. So Good luck with Naruto, and you're still working on that game right? i kinda missed some of the stuff you were discussing.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Mugen's New Vegeta will be out in a month
The whole Mugen community is hyped for it
I happen to know one of the creators so i know lol

checkout this video here
so you guys can satisfy your Vegeta-craveness
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


and here:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.






By the way this is not OFF topic because both hacks will be released around the same time which is rather cool
:P

What did I just say a couple pages ago? Enough of the spam/off topic/arguing. This is your final verbal warning.

-Do not reply to this post-
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Not to be mean or anything, but you prolonging vegeta isn't really help the matter at hand. The more you prolong him, the more the fanboys will troll you for him, whereas, if you just went ahead and finished him and just released him, they'd be satisfied. Beyond got trolled during the importing of Vegeta. Beyond released Vegeta and the trolling stopped and moved to SDo0m since he started  a psa for him.
And no they wouldn't troll you for Naruto. The only people that pretty much want Naruto are the ones who aren't trolling for vegeta.

Basically, I'm saying, if you go on and just release Vegeta, you'd save yourself, KJP, and some of the people that follow this thread alot of headaches in the future. :-\
No I'm not a fanboy that just wants Vegeta. >.> Don't go trollin' me.

^this!
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Why isn't Mariodk being reported and not us? It's actually quite annoying.
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Quote from: GanonG0d81 on October 24, 2012, 01:46:08 AM
Why isn't Mariodk being reported and not us? It's actually quite annoying.
cuz i did not do anything wrong but trolling the trolls
anyway i got a surpriece release today but its not a moveset
but its still something there is needed
since that guy already got a hack in BV but wrong version and the real version of him dont even got a hack while the wrong version got both a model import+vertex
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Ooohhhh wonder who it is.

And MarioDk be the bigger man don't troll the trolls because then your just like them. Be the bigger man just ignore it's hard but you look better in the long run


ok the model i was working on kinda failed so working on a other surprice rig and wait with the other model after Naruto/luffy/a other moveset i will not say
so 2 secret models coming but only 1 of them really soon
here is a preview of the secret model(will be over one i dont got so many hacks on):
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later