Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

I know that one \o0o/ But im not gonna say cuse that would be cheating >_>
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

ready for the secret?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

was expecting some of your other model imports but this looks pretty good.

lol sweet


nice getting the hype for vegeta i lol'd
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

You love trolling, huh? :af:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on October 24, 2012, 07:14:01 PM
You love trolling, huh? :af:
only trolling the trolls XD
but i can say one thing that is not trolling:
vegeta will be released at same time as goku updates/naruto moveset/luffy
only 1 reason why there: cuz a big anime release day XD
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

This isn't releted to anime but.......what about SMBZ Mario v4? :>.>:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on October 24, 2012, 07:14:01 PM
You love trolling, huh? :snake:
Fixed.

Btw
Quote from: Mariodk on October 24, 2012, 06:51:15 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


:af2:
I love you!!!



No homo  :srs:

Quote from: Mariodk on October 24, 2012, 07:22:08 PM
only trolling the trolls XD
but i can say one thing that is not trolling:
vegeta will be released at same time as goku updates/naruto moveset/luffy
only 1 reason why there: cuz a big anime release day XD
So it really doesn't matter who wins the poll does it since they're all be released at the same time. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Mariodk on October 24, 2012, 07:22:08 PM
only trolling the trolls XD
but i can say one thing that is not trolling:
vegeta will be released at same time as goku updates/naruto moveset/luffy
only 1 reason why there: cuz a big anime release day XD
lol u troll

big anime day nice cant wait

btw love dat harry
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 24, 2012, 11:11:42 PM
So it really doesn't matter who wins the poll does it since they're all be released at the same time. :P
Once again, he enjoys spam. And spamming back is called being a hyprocrite.
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Quote from: GanonG0d81 on October 24, 2012, 11:27:01 PM
Once again, he enjoys spam. And spamming back is called being a hyprocrite.
But since it is his thread he can do whatever he wants xD

Quote from: rax189 on October 24, 2012, 11:35:07 PM
But since it is his thread he can do whatever he wants xD
How? Regardless of who's thread it is rules are rules, therefore, he CAN'T
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

My post somehow got deleted, but gl Mariodk. Cant wait for updates mang.


Getsuga...TENSHOOO