Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

October 27, 2012, 02:04:01 AM #8700 Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 02:36:35 AM by Mr.MW
i dont think the delay has to do with fannies

i think that it has to do with the people who belittle anything dbz related
and it has caught up to mariodk making him despise Vegeta himself too

ive met some of those people who would actually get angry if you showed them a dbz drawing

nevertheless
my message to you MarioDk
is be whoever the [censored] you wanna be and dont let any mamma[censored]ers get to you


Anyways this is my last post about anything Vegeta related before his release
and also i got all the sfx .wav for vegita if you want any pm Me MarioDK

Here is an example of one:
Its Trunks and Goten trolling Vegeta on his cell phone:
http://d.gethopper.com/eBubq446y9es0T1gkGBbZA6Wh6pE/vegetasfx-0092.wav
(the link above actually streams the wav so you dont have to download it.  Its very simple and awesome)


You could probably use it for his winning animation/sfx

Quote from: Mr.MW on October 27, 2012, 02:04:01 AM
i dont think the delay has to do with fannies

i think that it has to do with the people who belittle anything dbz related
and it has caught up to mariodk making him despise Vegit himself too
Not entirely true, Remember Gotenks? Well guess what? He's released and people STILL bit[censored] over Vegetable AND Kacarrot is also in the vault (Kid Bubblegum doesn't count because he belongs to SDo0m) but the point I'm making is, as soon as he releases Vegeta there will be nagging about his next mod (DBZ Related or Not)
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

October 27, 2012, 02:24:06 AM #8702 Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 02:34:16 AM by Anivernage
The only thing ill say about this is:
Vegeta will be released when he wants, is his psa, something that is really, really annoying is to get tons of pms of a character you put alot of affort and [censored] to look the best as possible.  :srs:

You guys should understand this.(i know you wont)
And stop:

-Wheres vegeta?
-When will he come out?
-Release him today!!! Doesnt matter it freezes each 5 seconds or has 1% left!!
-Why are you teasing us mariodk?

Like MrMW said i also wont say anything related to him until release or private release.  >D jk

Also check your Pm's Mariodk :D


Quote from: Anivernage on October 27, 2012, 02:24:06 AMThe only thing ill say about this is: Vegeta will be released when he wants, is his psa, something that is really, really annoying is to get tons of pms of a character you put alot of affort and [censored] to look the best as possible.  :srs: You guys should understand this.(i know you wont) And stop: -Wheres vegeta? -When will he come out? -Release him today!!! Doesnt matter it freezes each 5 seconds or has 1% left!! -Why are you teasing us mariodk? Like MrMW said i also wont say anything related to him until release or private release.  >D
You should quote that everytime a new page is made on this thread. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on October 27, 2012, 02:26:50 AMYou should quote that everytime a new page is made on this thread. :srs:
^this!
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

October 27, 2012, 02:42:02 AM #8705 Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 05:59:56 AM by Anivernage
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on October 27, 2012, 02:26:50 AM
You should quote that everytime a new page is made on this thread. :srs:
If mods let it... i was about to say that months ago <.<

October 27, 2012, 06:29:27 PM #8706 Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 06:30:34 PM by Mariodk
i got a preview:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on October 27, 2012, 06:29:27 PMi got a preview:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

MarioDK, i looked at the votes and it looks like Naruto is winning now.


I should of have voted Naruto, i only clicked Vegeta to be an uber troll. but i didn't think it would ever get this far.

either way i enjoy what you are doing with Vegeta, not the biggest fan of the Sandwich but still. i like how  you are making the Scouter taunt apart of his model; it's as if the actual Brawl Team was making him.

INB4 all vegeta fan hype cause they are hyped
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

October 27, 2012, 07:13:54 PM #8709 Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 07:16:12 PM by JELLYpWnzU
Hes probrally talking about vegeta becuase he has more progress done. Even if naruto is most voted he will preview the latest progress.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

emo ninja kid so your working on sasuke? its animae,anivernage or on your own?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm extremely glad that you've got the scouter done....is it okay if I use it in a video I'm planning on doing? I want to make the Over 9000 scene with Brawl hacks, and even have the characters' mouths open and close since it'll look even more like the original scene. :af2:
At first I thought you were just being anoying with those spoliers and spelling out Vegita, but then I saw the 3ds Max image. :D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

i'm tired of hearing about Vegeta. i rather hear more about Naruto.

i hope Naruto wins the poll and not vegeta.

Quote from: Carnage on October 27, 2012, 07:19:06 PM
emo ninja kid so your working on sasuke? its animae,anivernage or on your own?
just HD kid sasuke model import and yes it is in my future plans my own Sasuke but that sasuke is not teen/adult sasuke as anyone Making/requesting about with alot of kinda of chidori attacks on smashes/"B" attacks and what ever
but mine is kid sasuke back then he was team with a pink haired girl who love him and a hyperactive ninja

anyway more previews:

new shader/materials for him and better glass material for the soucter
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

that looks nice i doubt even dbz hatters would say he looks bad also new ssj color? looks much  more yellow i like it more than gokus xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.