Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

 :af2:
Quote from: Mariodk on October 27, 2012, 07:34:49 PM
just HD kid sasuke model import and yes it is in my future plans my own Sasuke but that sasuke is not teen/adult sasuke as anyone Making/requesting about with alot of kinda of chidori attacks on smashes/"B" attacks and what ever
but mine is kid sasuke back then he was team with a pink haired girl who love him and a hyperactive ninja

anyway more previews:

new shader/materials for him and better glass material for the soucter
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: Mariodk on October 27, 2012, 07:34:49 PM
just HD kid sasuke model import and yes it is in my future plans my own Sasuke but that sasuke is not teen/adult sasuke as anyone Making/requesting about with alot of kinda of chidori attacks on smashes/"B" attacks and what ever
but mine is kid sasuke back then he was team with a pink haired girl who love him and a hyperactive ninja

anyway more previews:

new shader/materials for him and better glass material for the soucter
I find it sad how the main character, goku, isnt even that HD for goku over pit xD but thats because no one made a model for one :p anyways.... vegeta look awesome!

I like it.
But the hair looks like cheese now. @_@
Keep the color but add the lines back.
Like:

[spoiler]

Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 27, 2012, 08:09:21 PM
I like it.
But the hair looks like cheese now. @_@
Keep the color but add the lines back.
Like:

[spoiler]
i agree.... well actually it might look weird on an HD 3D version of vegeta if u think about it  :srs:


I sure is a Vegeta fangirl.

I loves :srs:

I'm a guy
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Am I the only person who likes fruits better then Vegetables?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on October 27, 2012, 09:20:54 PM
Am I the only person who likes fruits better then Vegetables?
Me

a Hamm is a fruit.... right? :af:

Quote from: jokekid on October 27, 2012, 09:11:17 PM
the hair is low quality, end of story.
Its caused by the non nulled shader on the hair.

Quote from: Anivernage on October 27, 2012, 09:25:07 PM
Me

a Hamm is a fruit.... right? :af:
Its caused by the non nulled shader on the hair.

no, it's a HD vegeta, it needs a actual hair texture, instead of a solid color

Quote from: jokekid on October 27, 2012, 09:37:54 PM
no, it's a HD vegeta, it needs a actual hair texture, instead of a solid color
indeed, i would like to see this.



Quote from: Anivernage on October 27, 2012, 09:43:45 PM
indeed, i would like to see this.


is that in the vault?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: JELLYpWnzU on October 27, 2012, 10:26:02 PM
is that in the vault?
Nope DSX8 said in one of the videos that he got it from someone. Something like that.
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Quote from: GanonG0d81 on October 27, 2012, 11:01:44 PM
Nope DSX8 said in one of the videos that he got it from someone. Something like that.
its so epic! anyway i made a custom vegeta for mariodk if he's using beyonds model i dont have ingame pics though here: http://www.mediafire.com/?vu151p83nplsq5g
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: Anivernage on October 27, 2012, 09:43:45 PM
indeed, i would like to see this.


that one never got done and released
also why i am self needing to do a HDed buu saga
Quote from: jokekid on October 27, 2012, 09:11:17 PM
the hair is low quality, end of story.
in fact its still the same as beyond´s but a other shader
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later