Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: Mariodk on October 29, 2012, 10:18:23 PM
same way as i will do with a true Glide to work over anyone(starting with knuckles/Super mario world cape glide on SMBZ mario cape up-B)

i will use a code i discovered thanks to the brawlbox with PSA:
the Set Animetion Frame Code in Brawlbox
but in PSA it is named this:
Subaction 06
04060100

and i used some IF bits/compare
thanks to that code it is possible to stop a animetion(without it do anything to the PSA´s timers unlike the Frame speed modifer) or move it backwards or forwards if press a button
 
too hard to explain but with this it is also possible to make a true glide (only the moving of the glide i needing to find out how to do now)


for luffy i finish right after vegeta so dont worry xD also luffy will get a new up-B and epic pervy have agreed on that
Awesome discovery mariodk, I lol'd the Piccoloshi xD
Mind making a tut? ;D

Quote from: Anivernage on October 29, 2012, 10:26:44 PM
Awesome discovery mariodk, I lol'd the Piccoloshi xD
Mind making a tut? ;D

after i have made vegeta i will maybe a tut since ppl possible needs this too

also used that Set animetion Frame on Gotenks´s ghost attack XD
so i did not had to make 4x animetions to summon 1,2,3,4 ghosts

so if only loaded up to 2 ghosts you and after summoned them you will Skip to the part of the animetion after summoned all the 4 ghosts XD

anyway the animetion for make stuff to rota like vegeta´s finalflash or for a true glide  is needing to be something like this:

sadly you can´t rota the char. at same time he is animted on the rest of him
or you can but then you needing alot of frames in 1 animetion so it can end up with a over 9000 framed animetion  and i dont think there is filesize for that in a Fitmotionetc.pac
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Modify:

I typed that on my phone and realized it came out horrible...

anyway, Yeah, you're probably gonna wanna make a tutorial... and about that glide, if you can make an authentic glide, then that would be awesome.

And ok, I'll wait some more for Luffy since I just realized that Assassin's Creed 3 comes out today, and I also will be busy finishing Sora since I just got the files back last night.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on October 30, 2012, 01:18:14 PM
Modify:

I typed that on my phone and realized it came out horrible...

anyway, Yeah, you're probably gonna wanna make a tutorial... and about that glide, if you can make an authentic glide, then that would be awesome.

And ok, I'll wait some more for Luffy since I just realized that Assassin's Creed 3 comes out today, and I also will be busy finishing Sora since I just got the files back last night.
ok anyway i handly the rest of luffy
but still needing to get the animetions like cliff/items/hurting/Slip/Down/ledders/all these kinda of animetions to be ported from marth´s to luffys boneset and still look good on luffy without a leg or a arm is in mid air or under the ground
thats the only animetions i needing and the wins/taunts for luffy

i kinda already got animetions for up-B since the new up-B on the moveset is this:
One Piece Gigant Battle DS - Luffy Moveset
8 sec. in the video
its just gatling gun upwards XD and that kick
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on October 30, 2012, 01:12:24 PM
after i have made vegeta i will maybe a tut since ppl possible needs this too

also used that Set animetion Frame on Gotenks´s ghost attack XD
so i did not had to make 4x animetions to summon 1,2,3,4 ghosts

so if only loaded up to 2 ghosts you and after summoned them you will Skip to the part of the animetion after summoned all the 4 ghosts XD

anyway the animetion for make stuff to rota like vegeta´s finalflash or for a true glide  is needing to be something like this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

sadly you can´t rota the char. at same time he is animted on the rest of him
or you can but then you needing alot of frames in 1 animetion so it can end up with a over 9000 framed animetion  and i dont think there is filesize for that in a Fitmotionetc.pac

Speaking of proper glides, notice how they have a separate animation for the wings to allow them to flicker as though they're moving through wind.  It would be interesting to see how the two animations work together.

Quote from: Mariodk on October 30, 2012, 01:12:24 PM
sadly you can´t rota the char. at same time he is animted on the rest of him or you can but then you needing alot of frames in 1 animetion so it can end up with a over 9000 framed animetion  and i dont think there is filesize for that in a Fitmotionetc.pac
Well that explains why the Shield animations always have 360 frames and everyone turns in them despite the person being still in-game. So you have to animate every frame in the animation? Or am I missunderstanding that part? :srs:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 30, 2012, 09:18:24 PM
Well that explains why the Shield animations always have 360 frames and everyone turns in them despite the person being still in-game. So you have to animate every frame in the animation? Or am I missunderstanding that part? :srs:

Guard animations aren't that hard at all in reality.  Just let interpolation do most of the work.  You could get away with just doing 4-8 keyframes of the 360.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on October 30, 2012, 09:26:33 PMGuard animations aren't that hard at all in reality.  Just let interpolation do most of the work.  You could get away with just doing 4-8 keyframes of the 360.
So for that Final Flash attack, there doesn't have to be keyframes in all frames?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Quote from: rax189 on October 31, 2012, 04:46:50 AM
Mariodk, any news on your smbz mario/sonic?
i feel like he has enough projects he is working on atm. if i were u i would assume there is no progress
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: rax189 on October 31, 2012, 04:46:50 AM
Mariodk, any news on your smbz mario/sonic?
Don't take this the wrong way, but, PLEASE just stop commenting. Just spectate the thread, but please don't comment. Every project MarioDK starts, you go and bring up another one or start trying to add irrelevant ideas to the one he's working on. It's becoming a regular for you. So, please, just stop. Save us all the drama.

Mariodk, nice Galick Gun model.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 31, 2012, 11:08:26 AM
Don't take this the wrong way, but, PLEASE just stop commenting. Just spectate the thread, but please don't comment. Every project MarioDK starts, you go and bring up another one or start trying to add irrelevant ideas to the one he's working on. It's becoming a regular for you. So, please, just stop. Save us all the drama.
Don't take this the wrong way but let the [censored] moderators take care of him. All telling him not to comment is going to do is makhim comment MORE. Again, don't take it wrong but, this is starting to get annoying.
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Quote from: GanonG0d81 on October 31, 2012, 11:24:27 AMDon't take this the wrong way but let the [censored] moderators take care of him. All telling him not to comment is going to do is makhim comment MORE.

I suggest that you all follow GanonG0d81's suggestion.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 31, 2012, 11:08:26 AMDon't take this the wrong way, but, PLEASE just stop commenting. Just spectate the thread, but please don't comment. Every project MarioDK starts, you go and bring up another one or start trying to add irrelevant ideas to the one he's working on. It's becoming a regular for you. So, please, just stop. Save us all the drama.
While that may be true, that doesn't mean rax isn't allowed to comment. But I do suggest that if rax wants to ask questions, only ask them if they're related.

Quote from: GanonG0d81 on October 31, 2012, 11:24:27 AMAgain, don't take it wrong but, this is starting to get annoying.
Yes. It is getting annoying, indeed.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

U guyz got it all wrong, I am not tring to spam or anything i just felt like asking :P And slayermarth how was asking him if there was progress a suggestion for a psa? I dont really "add" ideas anymore unless someone asks for them. Although i will give my opinion on attacks like a vegeta preview he posted a day or 2 ago. Anyways ill take ur advice king jigglez. But i feel like ppl wait for the moment for me to post something so they can come in and tell me how dumb of a post it was :p Its just because of how often i used to do it i guess.

i have a question will this psa be similar to this one: Vegeta PSA - Early Ingame Preview
cause i know the wait animation is da same and this psa is epic(by Sdo0m)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]