Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: rax189 on November 09, 2012, 06:32:43 PMI Hate secrets -_- lol Keep up the good work
Secrets = Something epic :af:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Pear_Knight on November 09, 2012, 06:34:06 PMMariodk releases something = Something epic :af:
Fixed. :af2: lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

the PS3 model of luffy over the V1 boneset for v1 luffy moveset
after that one is 100% rigged i will finish the moveset for him
since the model we got right now is too bad (sorry pervy but it is bad and can be done alot better) so i am rigging these 2 models over v1 boneset now good some polygons is the same so i dont have to do 2x rig of luffy only more like 1 and half model rig
maybe i rig super buu(luffy absorbed) aswell

and pervy have agreed on PS3 model for v1 if i make it

whats left on vegeta moveset:
SFX stuff(waiting for KTH for that)
finish the alts.
make video/blog post/release it

whats left on Naruto moveset:
PSA the clones
finish teen/saga naruto
try to make sexy jutsu and hopes its not too big filesize
make video/blog post/release it

whats left on Goku updates:
alots of stuff but mainly model stuff
the PSA part i can get done in like 1-3 days
so maybe a Goku/naruto/Luffy release day

whats left on my WIPs oneslot model imports:
-Luffy buu: i will wait to release then i update the majin buu pack since i wanted to revamp some stuff on the buus there
-Secret: needing to fix moving eyes
-HD sasuke: will be released same time as Vegeta since i got a blog post idea for these 2
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Don't get mad or anything, but was SMBZ Mario v4 dropped, or are you not going to work on him until you finish lots of your other WPS since all you had gotten done was the one-slot cape on Mario's model?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on November 10, 2012, 10:36:00 PM
Don't get mad or anything, but was SMBZ Mario v4 dropped, or are you not going to work on him until you finish lots of your other WPS since all you had gotten done was the one-slot cape on Mario's model?
SMBZ mario v4 is not dropped but on hold since moving cape did not worked
also even after i did what blackjak told me to do to
SMBZ Sonic v2 is on hold cuz of lazyness
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

That nice  ;D can't wait for updates. also don't get angry but will SMBZ Mario V4 have a Doctor Mario transform slot for taunts and will SMBZ Sonic V2 have SMBZ Fire Sonic Moveset as his Final Smash instead of Super Sonic plz dont get mad I'm just wondering

what exacty will goku update have?
transformation by model changers?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SSBCFan1996 on November 10, 2012, 11:01:44 PM
That nice  ;D can't wait for updates. also don't get angry but will SMBZ Mario V4 have a Doctor Mario transform slot for taunts and will SMBZ Sonic V2 have SMBZ Fire Sonic Moveset as his Final Smash instead of Super Sonic plz dont get mad I'm just wondering
Fire sonic will be in the moveset but over super sonic and still be same as super sonic but with fire hitboxes/GFX effects
since adding fire sonic on Sonic´s model is not possible like as i did with fire/normal mario (the filesize for it)

Quote from: Carnage on November 10, 2012, 11:12:02 PM
what exacty will goku update have?
transformation by model changers?
alots of stuff but easy to do yet still makes goku to feel alittle new moveset again
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on November 10, 2012, 11:17:15 PMFire sonic will be in the moveset but over super sonic and still be same as super sonic but with fire hitboxes/GFX effects since adding fire sonic on Sonic´s model is not possible like as i did with fire/normal mario (the filesize for it) alots of stuff but easy to do yet still makes goku to feel alittle new moveset again
The moveset will be new to me no matter what you do since I never actually used any of the ones on the vault. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Lol I know Luffy was bad, It's REALLY bad :srs: You should have seen the DON model's rig/bonetree XD None the less the V2's bonetree is basically 100% new using all my knowledge and skill I've obtained
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

next: 2 year later model
its not done yet but 80%
needing to do afew things on the model still

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: Mariodk on November 10, 2012, 10:14:53 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
the PS3 model of luffy over the V1 boneset for v1 luffy moveset after that one is 100% rigged i will finish the moveset for him since the model we got right now is too bad (sorry pervy but it is bad and can be done alot better) so i am rigging these 2 models over v1 boneset now good some polygons is the same so i dont have to do 2x rig of luffy only more like 1 and half model rig maybe i rig super buu(luffy absorbed) aswell and pervy have agreed on PS3 model for v1 if i make it whats left on vegeta moveset: SFX stuff(waiting for KTH for that) finish the alts. make video/blog post/release it whats left on Naruto moveset: PSA the clones finish teen/saga naruto try to make sexy jutsu and hopes its not too big filesize make video/blog post/release it whats left on Goku updates: alots of stuff but mainly model stuff the PSA part i can get done in like 1-3 days so maybe a Goku/naruto/Luffy release day whats left on my WIPs oneslot model imports: -Luffy buu: i will wait to release then i update the majin buu pack since i wanted to revamp some stuff on the buus there -Secret: needing to fix moving eyes -HD sasuke: will be released same time as Vegeta since i got a blog post idea for these 2
Hey MarioDK, you said after you rig the new Luffy model for the v1 luffy moveset, you'll finish up the Luffy PSA. How much of Luffy PSA is completed?

and you said you only need to PSA Naruto's clones, do you mean his B attacks or do you mean PSA the clones offensive collisions so they will hit the opponent?