Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: rax189 on November 25, 2012, 12:01:08 AM
K i know this is off topic but where do u keep getting those amazing face expressions from :p
It's called DeviantArt. Or at least that's where I would find them. >_>
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


still needs to fix these stupid eyes and then its ready
took only like 2 hour to make it xd
and yes a other shadow but a shadow with vegeta outfit xd
whats left on vegeta:
-add model changers in brawlbox without vegeta´s moveset freeze after saved in brawlbox and edited most in PSA
-Release the moveset
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Haha A shadow vegeta. All we need is Shadow in Luigi clothes to match up with Sonic


Quote from: Mariodk on November 25, 2012, 12:17:39 PM

still needs to fix these stupid eyes and then its ready
took only like 2 hour to make it xd
and yes a other shadow but a shadow with vegeta outfit xd
whats left on vegeta:
-add model changers in brawlbox without vegeta´s moveset freeze after saved in brawlbox and edited most in PSA
-Release the moveset
I've never been the type to troll or complain, but take this however you want. It seems as if the reason your PSAs don't get done is because you spend too much time making alternate costumes. "Alternate" which means alternative <Translation> There's no guarantee that everyone will use them. No offense at all, believe me I love your costume alts. It's just that the time taken to make them could have been put towards the actual moveset/animations, and the alt. costumes could be released after.
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

i only finished this cuz of that 48 hour tourney
anyway there will be a release today (maybe more then 1 if i can get some stuff to work)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: GanonG0d81 on November 25, 2012, 05:42:30 PM
I've never been the type to troll or complain, but take this however you want. It seems as if the reason your PSAs don't get done is because you spend too much time making alternate costumes. "Alternate" which means alternative <Translation> There's no guarantee that everyone will use them. No offense at all, believe me I love your costume alts. It's just that the time taken to make them could have been put towards the actual moveset/animations, and the alt. costumes could be released after.
Hey, I think that if mariodk enjoys what he does and he doesnt feel like its a waste of time then he shuld be able to make all the alt. costumes he wants to :p i mean alot ppl will use them and they are funny, But Mariodk doesnt need to feel rushed to finish a psa lol

Quote from: GanonG0d81 on November 25, 2012, 05:42:30 PM
I've never been the type to troll or complain, but take this however you want. It seems as if the reason your PSAs don't get done is because you spend too much time making alternate costumes. "Alternate" which means alternative <Translation> There's no guarantee that everyone will use them. No offense at all, believe me I love your costume alts. It's just that the time taken to make them could have been put towards the actual moveset/animations, and the alt. costumes could be released after.
Don't get me wrong, he may take long to do PSA's but he does a good job on them. I mean look at Vegeta, he has a Final Smash like Lucario's now! That's pretty amazing. Plus he's not the only one on the vault who takes long to make projects. IT feels like he takes long because everyone is so anticipated to get their hands on it. So honestly, let the man work. He may take long, but he gives the people what they want so let him do what he's doing.

Quote from: ShadowWolf on November 25, 2012, 05:48:26 PM
Don't get me wrong, he may take long to do PSA's but he does a good job on them. I mean look at Vegeta, he has a Final Smash like Lucario's now! That's pretty amazing. Plus he's not the only one on the vault who takes long to make projects. IT feels like he takes long because everyone is so anticipated to get their hands on it. So honestly, let the man work. He may take long, but he gives the people what they want so let him do what he's doing.
What he said ^^^^^ lol btw are there any previews of your vegeta yet mariodk because i havnt been paying attention lately :/

Vegeta Released:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29864
kinda xd
next(possible today if it works):
the real vegeta
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on November 25, 2012, 05:52:49 PM
Vegeta Released:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29864
kinda xd
next(possible today if it works):
the real vegeta
xD thats awesome, now you need to make a shadow in a luigi outfit like shadow wolf said :p

Quote from: Mariodk on November 25, 2012, 05:52:49 PM
Vegeta Released:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29864
kinda xd
next(possible today if it works):
the real vegeta
LOL Trolled many people with this xD. I like the alternate though for Shadow

Quote from: rax189 on November 25, 2012, 05:56:06 PM
xD thats awesome, now you need to make a shadow in a luigi outfit like shadow wolf said :p
yes i will do that but first i will revamp sonic the plumber so it also looks good on the wii and not weird shaders and stuff
and since shadow the plumber is just a other head/a recolour of sonic the plumber i do him aswell
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

LOL

nice one mariodk

you actually got me (and most likely everyoe else) but anyway nice job
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.