Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: Mariodk on November 25, 2012, 06:03:28 PM
yes i will do that but first i will revamp sonic the plumber so it also looks good on the wii and not weird shaders and stuff
and since shadow the plumber is just a other head/a recolour of sonic the plumber i do him aswell
lol awesome ;) btw... U changed your mind on releasing Goku, naruto, luffy, and vegeta on same day? Or was it just Goku, luffy, and naruto on same day. Also are you still going to do baby mario bros over ice climbers or no?

Quote from: rax189 on November 25, 2012, 06:26:36 PM
lol awesome ;) btw... U changed your mind on releasing Goku, naruto, luffy, and vegeta on same day? Or was it just Goku, luffy, and naruto on same day. Also are you still going to do baby mario bros over ice climbers or no?
i dont changed my mind it was goku/luffy/naruto
cuz naruto/luffy is about same % done
Goku is just a update so that will not take as long as naruto/luffy
and yes i still have baby mario bros moveset in my future plans but they are not next after my WIP
i think ussop is next after my WIP cuz epic pervy have rigged a epic model of him
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: slayermarth101 on November 25, 2012, 06:40:11 PM
Were those Goku ideas I posted awhile back somewhat helpful?
yes they was good and possible i am using them xd
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


imso excited!! vegeta is the last part of my collection of dbz characters :)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: ShadowWolf on November 25, 2012, 05:48:26 PM
Don't get me wrong, he may take long to do PSA's but he does a good job on them. I mean look at Vegeta, he has a Final Smash like Lucario's now! That's pretty amazing. Plus he's not the only one on the vault who takes long to make projects. IT feels like he takes long because everyone is so anticipated to get their hands on it. So honestly, let the man work. He may take long, but he gives the people what they want so let him do what he's doing.
You're missing the point. The opinionated unnecessary alternate costumes is what I'm putting to light here. Some of them are just not necessary IMO.   
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Quote from: Mariodk on November 25, 2012, 06:35:08 PM
i dont changed my mind it was goku/luffy/naruto
cuz naruto/luffy is about same % done
Goku is just a update so that will not take as long as naruto/luffy
and yes i still have baby mario bros moveset in my future plans but they are not next after my WIP
i think ussop is next after my WIP cuz epic pervy have rigged a epic model of him
k cool ;) lol So SMBZ sonic/Mario and Kid goku are on hold im guessing as well? lol And how is that final vegeta in "saiyan" armor coming along. I think its the cell saga armor :D

Quote from: GanonG0d81 on November 25, 2012, 09:43:51 PM
You're missing the point. The opinionated unnecessary alternate costumes is what I'm putting to light here. Some of them are just not necessary IMO.  
Maybe the alternates add excitement to his PSA's. Maybe they make him have motivation to make the PSA. Your opinion doesn't matter at this point, just be patient and wait for his work. It's not the point of getting it done fast, it's the point of just making it the best he can. So wait like everyone else

naw they defiantly distract him from the psa work XD trust me I talk to him alot >_>
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Recolors < Alternate Costumes

Recolors only if you run out of ideas for Alts.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Pear_Knight on November 25, 2012, 11:50:28 PMRecolors < Alternate Costumes Recolors only if you run out of ideas for Alts.
Well sometimes Recolors are best when making a full costumne replacement that should feel like Nintendo made it themselves, but Alternate costumes are more original and bring more excitment. :D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on November 26, 2012, 12:16:09 AM
but Alternate costumes are more original and bring more excitment. :D
Nintendo should add alt costumes for the nextSmash Bros. Like how they gave Wario his classic outfit for Brawl.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

couldn't you technically include sonic into the alt outfit section? Just look at his glvoes
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Pear_Knight on November 26, 2012, 12:27:39 AMNintendo should add alt costumes for the nextSmash Bros. Like how they gave Wario his classic outfit for Brawl.
I also hope they bring back Dark Bowser....or Bowletta, or really a good amount of great bosses from the M&L and Paper Mairo series. I don't understand how they bring Dry Bowsewr in most Mario games now, he'll probably make an appearence in Galaxy 3 when they make one, he appeared in 3D Land, NSMB2, Mario kart, but they never brought back Dark Bowser. Dark Bowser would've fit better as the hidden bosses in 3D Land and New Super Mario Bros 2, exspecailly how Dry Bowser blew BLUE fireballs in those games. O_< But yah Alternate Costumes would be a great idea for the next smash bros game, they probably shouldn't give all of them recolors like they did with Classic Wario, maybe a recolor of the alternate cusotme so they are like twelve slots for each character or atleast ten instead of six.
Anyways love Shadow the Sayian Mariodk, keep up the epic work. ;D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.