Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

hey MarioDK, you said naruto is just as complete as Luffy, does
that mean they are both done?

are we gonna get any previews of Naruto using his one tailed form
during his FS?

does he have the red aura cover his rasengan?

Quote from: narutofan1 on November 26, 2012, 04:17:26 AM
hey MarioDK, you said naruto is just as complete as Luffy, does
that mean they are both done?

are we gonna get any previews of Naruto using his one tailed form
during his FS?

does he have the red aura cover his rasengan?
Calm.... down lol, just wait like everybody else, he'll have a preview ready when hes ready to make one

Quote from: narutofan1 on November 26, 2012, 04:17:26 AM
hey MarioDK, you said naruto is just as complete as Luffy, does
that mean they are both done?

are we gonna get any previews of Naruto using his one tailed form
during his FS?

does he have the red aura cover his rasengan?
first one... get out.
second one...wait man(kid) they will be released when will be released..he will show previews when the time comes.
third one...mariodk could answer it.

Quote from: ShadowWolf on November 25, 2012, 10:52:09 PM
Maybe the alternates add excitement to his PSA's. Maybe they make him have motivation to make the PSA. Your opinion doesn't matter at this point, just be patient and wait for his work. It's not the point of getting it done fast, it's the point of just making it the best he can. So wait like everyone else
Good, then don't respond. The post was for Mariodk Anyways As I clearly stated before, it's not about how fast it gets done because if it was, I would have said "Mariodk, I don't like the alternate costumes, just finish the PSA" no, I didn't say that. On a side note, YOUR opinion matters not to me seeing as this is 'Mariodk's' thread. There was no reason to disrespect me like that because I didn't ask for your input. Thanks in advance

Sincerely, Someone who only tries to give his opinion for the one that matters <cough> Mariodk.
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html


Quote from: slayermarth101 on November 26, 2012, 06:21:31 PM *sigh* [spoiler]

that made my day

but he's right stop spamming/raging
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on November 26, 2012, 06:21:31 PM *sigh* [spoiler]
ROFL! Although...did you get any more progress on you two games, or are you waiting until you finished those WIPs? I don't remember if you said you were waiting or not....would it just be you, or will some people help with things like animations.....okay I admit it, I want to help make them Mario anitamions. :)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

SSBB hacks: Vegeta moveset Previews
as soon its uploaded/ready to be viewed
whats left on vegeta:
-make CSP/BPs
-wait a year for release it just to troll vegeta fanboys here
-just kidding will release it as soon i got the other hacks i wanted to release with vegeta is ready
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on November 26, 2012, 11:04:09 PMSSBB hacks: Vegeta moveset Previews as soon its uploaded/ready to be viewed whats left on vegeta: -make CSP/BPs -wait a year for release it just to troll vegeta fanboys here -just kidding will release it as soon i got the other hacks i wanted to release with vegeta is ready


the youtube video you have on here is not working, i don't know if it's just my computer or
your video on youtube is not working.

would those other hacks happen to be Naruto and Luffy, if it's not, take your time.

Quote from: narutofan1 on November 26, 2012, 11:28:10 PM

the youtube video you have on here is not working, i don't know if it's just my computer or
your video on youtube is not working.

would those other hacks happen to be Naruto and Luffy, if it's not, take your time.
yes it will be luffy that is absorbed by buu as a alt. for buu moveset and also will be for luffy moveset
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Problems I see
1) AAA SFX can use some help
2) His FS (in air) is TOOOO long and it would be MUCH better if veget had more animations while using it
3) The light around him when he uses galic gun and his FS is a bit to much lol, but thats nothing really so dont worry about that
4) his FS in air is toooo quiet
thats it, hope this helps :P


:patrick:

man vegeta looks amazing, course i cant criticize anything because i think its a amazing as is
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Ps. Ur lighting around Vegeta when he uses galic gun or on his FS isnt a problem, its how thick it is :P lol

Quote from: Mariodk on November 26, 2012, 11:04:09 PM
SSBB hacks: Vegeta moveset Previews
as soon its uploaded/ready to be viewed
whats left on vegeta:
-make CSP/BPs
-wait a year for release it just to troll vegeta fanboys here
-just kidding will release it as soon i got the other hacks i wanted to release with vegeta is ready
oops couldn't see that
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

November 27, 2012, 12:45:02 AM #8969 Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 12:47:49 AM by rax189
Mariodk the ssj4 is amazing, So you finally found a way to make SSJ modes happen without using pit lol ???? Im guessing u used the invisible hair method? idk, i explained it a long time ago but i didnt know if it was possible. :P what ever u did... vegeta came out great :D and are his transformations triggered by his taunt