Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

I don't think he used invisible hair. I think he used one of Brawl Boxes new features, that lets you generate articles?

Quote from: Bagel on November 27, 2012, 01:26:51 AM
I don't think he used invisible hair. I think he used one of Brawl Boxes new features, that lets you generate articles?
really? that sounds awesome :D

I'm not sure to be honest, thats just what I recall seeing awhile back

its called a model changer

name explanes itself

[\offtopic]
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

I haven't been able to get that to work though, crashed ingame for me, unless every character slot has to have the new nameM bones. :oshi:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

model changers are the easiest things to add in bb :srs: you dont even need m bones you can choose any bone even from an arm lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

u can go ssj and ssj4 in one model!? thats way better thanwhat goku could do
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Happy 6 hundo (600) I'm proud I was here to see your beginning on this site  :) :laugh: :af:

Quote from: La $alle on November 27, 2012, 04:16:26 AM
Happy 6 hundo (600) I'm proud I was here to see your beginning on this site  :) :laugh: :af:
What he said ^^^^^

Funny for me, i just got here, lol!! But that Vegeta is the best hack you made imo. :D

November 27, 2012, 06:12:27 AM #8980 Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 06:24:28 AM by Lilian
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Happy 600 pages :D

Nice to see Vegeta is almost done.

I remembered that I wanted to ask you if you could explain to me how you did the Vegeta FS cause I wanted to do something like that for Ryu's Super kameh- Hadoken
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

November 27, 2012, 06:28:10 AM #8982 Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 06:31:15 AM by rax189
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Kagemaru on November 27, 2012, 06:25:31 AM
Happy 600 pages :D

Nice to see Vegeta is almost done.

I remembered that I wanted to ask you if you could explain to me how you did the Vegeta FS cause I wanted to do something like that for Ryu's Super kameh- Hadoken

There's an event that allows you to set an animation to a certain frame.  The animation involves Vegeta rotating on the same frame so depending on whether you're pressing left or right it increases/decreases a fake variable and in turn the frame is assigned to whatever the variable is.

Personally though looking at the FS more I think he should just fire it forward.  Whilst it was a cool experiment, it doesn't look particularly good due to being stuck in one pose and it's not even canon. 

Also not a fan of a number of the graphics.  There's a reason why I selected the graphics I did and it's because they enhance the aesthetics of various moves.  For example the Galick Gun should have that purple aura I had for it before due to the fact that it strengthens the beam.  That still aura looks ugly and obnoxious and only makes moves look worse.  However Galick Gun's beam looks great.

Still, good work on this and happy 600 pages.

November 27, 2012, 06:47:26 AM #8984 Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 12:22:07 PM by Mariodk
Quote from: Carnage on November 27, 2012, 03:28:51 AM
model changers are the easiest things to add in bb :srs: you dont even need m bones you can choose any bone even from an arm lol
i know but its not easy if brawlbox makes the PSA to freeze all the time
it was like the only thing that keep me to get vegeta done

also i see i am soon getting over 9000 posts xd so the one who is 9001 post getting vegeta first
also locking the thread for afew hours so no cheating on this happen while i am not on my PC

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on November 27, 2012, 06:43:55 AM
There's an event that allows you to set an animation to a certain frame.  The animation involves Vegeta rotating on the same frame so depending on whether you're pressing left or right it increases/decreases a fake variable and in turn the frame is assigned to whatever the variable is.

Personally though looking at the FS more I think he should just fire it forward.  Whilst it was a cool experiment, it doesn't look particularly good due to being stuck in one pose and it's not even canon.  

Also not a fan of a number of the graphics.  There's a reason why I selected the graphics I did and it's because they enhance the aesthetics of various moves.  For example the Galick Gun should have that purple aura I had for it before due to the fact that it strengthens the beam.  That still aura looks ugly and obnoxious and only makes moves look worse.  However Galick Gun's beam looks great.

Still, good work on this and happy 600 pages.
maybe i make it purple but then all the other auras for normal mode has to be purple
also will maybe revamp the aura models alittle in updates of goku/gotenks
maybe all the aura needs is animted texture on it but i try that one on goku updates first

Post Merge: November 27, 2012, 12:19:55 PM

opened the thread again now i can watch on who gets post nr. 9001(not 9000 cuz thats not over 9000)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later