Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: Kagemaru on November 27, 2012, 05:01:10 PM
Hm...

The video was nice, but the attacks didn't seem... fluid... They were smooth... but didn't seem to flow like how I think Vegeta's fighting style would, but maybe thats me...
W
In any case, congrats to the newb. thats a fine way to enter KCMM by winning a playtest before everyone else xD
Some attacks were pretty fluid. The overall psa seemed fluid itself, just afew, maybe 2 or 3 that weren't.

Oh MariodK you troll :af:

If you do or don't... I see what you're doing there xD

@SlayerMarth: I'll probably have to play with it to see how I feel overall. Then again, I'm probably still gonna use Wolverine or Zoroark (when he's done) instead of Vegeta. The current Goku isn't good enough atm to match the Vegeta one and I'm a real big fan of rivalries... (Which is why I have Shadow for Sonic, Captain America for Iron Man, Sora for Riku, Cloud for Sephiroth etc)
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

vegeta
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

billygoat is a troll
a fake user
i think i know who he is
he doesnt even have an introduction like the other newbies

anyways MarioDk i have been refraining myself from posting here till Vegeta was out, it was crucial with all of them previews
cant wait til i try him out
ill let u know if any issues

Quote from: Mariodk on November 27, 2012, 05:31:14 PM
vegeta
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

yessss! Its here!!!!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: Mr.MW on November 27, 2012, 06:16:53 PMbillygoat is a troll a fake user i think i know who he is he doesnt even have an introduction like the other newbies anyways MarioDk i have been refraining myself from posting here till Vegeta was out, it was crucial with all of them previews cant wait til i try him out ill let u know if any issues
There is a introduction page? jk, but I still didn't introduce myself, maybe that's why my hacks aren't popular. :'(
Also great job on Vegita! Love it, but I hope someone puts in teh original OVER 9000!!!!! line instead of the American version, and that's coming from an American. lol The Japanese's English dubs are so much better since the language in them are funnier. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Mariodk like i said before FS is too long so id like to see that fix. And a suggestion to activate FS in my opinion would be How much damage u do on others, not how much damage others do on you :P Or make his FS him going super saiyan xD like samus to zero suit samus :D jk thats a bad idea but do what you must ;)

@MrMW
lol im a troll? :oshi:
i never introduced myself lol
but indeed.

Sincerely...
Epic job both SilentDo0m and Mariodk!!
I really like vegeta.  ;D

Mariodk really good discovery on Vegeta FS :D

mariodk just wondering i tryed to add vegeta swand and i cant seem to for some odd reason :S i only have goku and waluigi swands and if i try to add vegeta it says it cant find space  on wiiscrubber.

Psa is good but my feedback is

SSJ should be by damage  and not by hits imo its too random like this

Galik gun needs a big nerf if people are around 60 or so you can kill like 3 ppl with galik gun doing 21% and with that knockback and range its crazy
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I agree with carnage Galick gun is too good. Plus I can just spam it. But getting hit, I like it because it helps me not only depend on SSJ mode

Hey mariodk. Cant wait to see naruto :D
One question..the clones will be used only in the needed attacks?
or will they act free?

Anyways........
I love the moveset so far.
Galick Gun- Too Good. Nerf gun this [censored] alot. Especial In SSJ4 mode I just keep taping be and killing
Kai blast- Ehhh. Useful for spacing them [censored]es anyways
Super Flight or w/e- Still getting use to it Idky but it's decent.
Super explosive wave - ehhhh useless for me. I tried using it alot but never could find a use for me.

Up smash - Good. keep it like that
Side Smash- Ehh kinda good. But i don't think this is supposed to be a kill move.
Down smash - looks good but didn't use it to much

Final Flash - Should have more animation to it and Lower the time on it

rest of the moves. I gotta start paying attention too lol

Also I like the ideal of getting hit to get Vegeta to get his SSJ mode idk why everyone hating on that. Makes you not depend on that to win the match and get some skill with him. Plus I like that your going to make goku get his by hitting making the movesets much more different.

Over all moveset 7.9/10

I can tell this will get boring real quick for me. And no offense to you. But I was looking forward to how SDoom thought out his (I seem like I'm [censored] riding Ik  :>.>: ) But I can wait for his revamp this should hold me over till then. But props can't wait till luffy. But theres so many damn hacks over marth now it's getting ridiculous

Plus Goku Revamp with SlayerMarth Ideals that's gonna be good. And Naruto over Olimar that's a big one I'm wanting. SMBZ mario ehh could use a little update too but not trying to sound like I'm a noobie right now


Quote from: Anivernage on November 28, 2012, 01:20:45 AM
Hey mariodk. Cant wait to see naruto :D
One question..the clones will be used only in the needed attacks?
or will they act free?

I hope they act freely. but also get used in attacks too but I think it will do both hopefully but Knowing MarioDK they probably are going to act freely

Quote from: Carnage on November 28, 2012, 12:21:50 AMmariodk just wondering i tryed to add vegeta swand and i cant seem to for some odd reason :S i only have goku and waluigi swands and if i try to add vegeta it says it cant find space  on wiiscrubber. Psa is good but my feedback is SSJ should be by damage  and not by hits imo its too random like this Galik gun needs a big nerf if people are around 60 or so you can kill like 3 ppl with galik gun doing 21% and with that knockback and range its crazy
That happens, that is why I alway make another copy of teh Brawl ISO before replacing that file, it really has nothing to do witht eh memory size because you could have an ISO with more memory withou that sawnd, and one with less and after importing the sawnd to the smaller one, it can say no more room. You are most likely going to have to start with a default ISO with no or very few hacks before importing that sawnd to it. -_-
Of course that doesn't happen every time. Also for this to stay on topic, I'm saying that it isn't teh sawnd that mariodk included that is giving you that error, I got that error when importing the Melee Mario sawnd once.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

The moveset is amazing. :Srs: i love it.

but one big issue....

The SFX pack makes the game freeze when you play as snake because it deletes snake's sfx out of the brsar. Please fix this so we can use the moveset with sound.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on November 28, 2012, 01:42:03 AM
The moveset is amazing. :srs: i love it.

but one big issue....

The SFX pack makes the game freeze when you play as snake because it deletes snake's sfx out of the brsar. Please fix this so we can use the moveset with sound.
Fixed.
Also thats a weird issue o_O