Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: ShadowSnake on November 28, 2012, 01:42:03 AMThe moveset is amazing. :Srs: i love it. but one big issue.... The SFX pack makes the game freeze when you play as snake because it deletes snake's sfx out of the brsar. Please fix this so we can use the moveset with sound.
Thank god I haven't put that sawnd file in yet, otherwise I would I test GES James Bond, and other Snake imports? O.o
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

???? Seriously? Mariodk just released vegeta today and u guys just keep talking about what needs fixes, i think the fs is amazing and strong. U guys are already asking about naruto now? Mariodk u should lock this topic or something like that until u get progress on naruto, guys give this guy a break  ;D
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: JELLYpWnzU on November 28, 2012, 01:47:43 AM???? Seriously? Mariodk just released vegeta today and u guys just keep talking about what needs fixes, i think the fs is amazing and strong. U guys are already asking about naruto now? Mariodk u should lock this topic or something like that until u get progress on naruto, guys give this guy a break  ;D
I can live with most of the tiny errors, but Snake freezing is not something that should be waited on until the next release....I kinda shouldn't be talking since my SM64 Moveset has a freezing Final Smash, but atleast that is something I put in the description, and isn't as much as a big deal as a whole other character slot freezing.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: JELLYpWnzU on November 28, 2012, 01:47:43 AM
???? Seriously? Mariodk just released vegeta today and u guys just keep talking about what needs fixes, i think the fs is amazing and strong. U guys are already asking about naruto now? Mariodk u should lock this topic or something like that until u get progress on naruto, guys give this guy a break  ;D


(sigh) Dude it's called feedback. NEEDS TO BE FIX. People do it all the time on this site if you haven't notice. Asking a question about what he has done so far is not bad at all. But were not pushing him to release it soon. Locking the thread at this point makes no sense because he needs FEEDBACK. Depending if he's going to do it or not. It's still good to know. Or else he won't know what problems there are and what to fix

Quote from: La $alle on November 28, 2012, 01:53:56 AM

(sigh) Dude it's called feedback. NEEDS TO BE FIX. People do it all the time on this site if you haven't notice. Asking a question about what he has done so far is not bad at all. But were not pushing him to release it soon. Locking the thread at this point makes no sense because he needs FEEDBACK. Depending if he's going to do it or not. It's still good to know. Or else he won't know what problems there are and what to fix
i guess u got a point there,  :>.>:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: JELLYpWnzU on November 28, 2012, 02:02:01 AM
i guess u got a point there,  :>.>:

Sorry, if i seemed mean

So I see you added a jump cancel on the down B. nice

You people...seriously...stahp

I'm going to clean up the past Spam in the last 3 pages. Again.

And I can't confirm that BillyGoat is an alt of RasenganKameha/david. But if you are, then you will be sanctioned.

-Do not reply to this-

Quote from: rax189 on November 28, 2012, 03:13:56 AM
.... when kjp gets here, Hes gon flip lol
:>.>:

Quote from: La $alle on November 28, 2012, 03:24:26 AM
Omg (sigh) a look SlayerMarth that's my 10 year old brother. You can't just assume either I explain to him early you can't just spam post so I made him fix that early. BUt he really didn't do anything nor know what your talking about. Like he's legit crying right now. NOt cool dude. So I get you were upset with that other guy but take it from me it wasn't him now just leave him alone and I'll make sure he doesn't spam post.
No excuse. Regardless if he is your brother or not. If you say something unintelligent, then people are bound to be rude to you. And literally crying over something people that he will never meet said is quite ridiculous. There are special circumstances though, but this is not one of them. If you can't take the heat of the Internet, then don't even bother. And what the Hell is a 10 year old doing on the Internet unsupervised? :srs:

Quote from: La $alle on November 28, 2012, 03:24:26 AM
Now stay on topic please guys like I've never seen a thread out of order like this one today
You're not the one to make orders.

-Do not reply to this-
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Anyways I hope you fix that sawnd error soon before people start reporting it and all that crap and make people not want to download it, even though it is something that doesn't have to be used, there are just those stupid people on the web that don't pay close attention to things. *shakes head*
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I imported my sounds perfectly with no problem at all.
Haven't tested in-game but I'm sure they work nicely.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on November 28, 2012, 04:11:10 AM
I imported my sounds perfectly with no problem at all.
Haven't tested in-game but I'm sure they work nicely.
no, thats not really the problem, I hear the SFX is working fine but ppl are complaining it makes the game freeze if u play vegeta vs snake

Quote from: JELLYpWnzU on November 28, 2012, 01:47:43 AM
???? Seriously? Mariodk just released vegeta today and u guys just keep talking about what needs fixes, i think the fs is amazing and strong. ;D

What do you mean seriously?  That is a GOOD thing.  It allows us to swiftly see where the issues are and attempt to swiftly fix and improve them.  Comments like "it's awesome" are nice sure but they're completely unconstructive and they don't help the PSAer to improve.  Nah boo La $alle knows where it's at lol.

I'll write my moveset revamps in my thread at a later stage.  I've a variety of fresh ideas.

Also one last question MarioDK my man.  Can I reupload your vid to my channel as well so my subs can see it?  It means more views overall.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on November 28, 2012, 06:48:52 AM
What do you mean seriously?  That is a GOOD thing.  It allows us to swiftly see where the issues are and attempt to swiftly fix and improve them.  Comments like "it's awesome" are nice sure but they're completely unconstructive and they don't help the PSAer to improve.  Nah boo La $alle knows where it's at lol.

I'll write my moveset revamps in my thread at a later stage.  I've a variety of fresh ideas.

Also one last question MarioDK my man.  Can I reupload your vid to my channel as well so my subs can see it?  It means more views overall.
sure just reupload my video if you wanted
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

i dunno why people want the gallick gun nerfed. i mean for starters, it isn't chargeble like the kamehameha is, so you always know when it's gonna come out. plus, it's a one shot attack and doesn't deal rapid damage like goku's kamehameha. this means that sheilding puts you out of harm's way, and you can counter attack while the end lag is happening. it's like what the falcon punch would have been if it were a projectile. predictable and powerful xD

Quote from: viewtifulduck82 on November 28, 2012, 08:57:03 PM
i dunno why people want the gallick gun nerfed. i mean for starters, it isn't chargeble like the kamehameha is, so you always know when it's gonna come out. plus, it's a one shot attack and doesn't deal rapid damage like goku's kamehameha. this means that sheilding puts you out of harm's way, and you can counter attack while the end lag is happening. it's like what the falcon punch would have been if it were a projectile. predictable and powerful xD
Words from the wise...

Rest in peace indeed, Vegeta fans.

Nice work on the PSA, Mariodk and SiLeNtDo0m.