Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

love how vegeta came out. but i think you should also make some "alt" versions like you did with goku. they could be:

"no transforms"
"transform at anytime"
"transform at anytime with no time limit" (but you are able to return to normal if you taunt again, like gokus)



Quote from: Anivernage on November 28, 2012, 11:05:12 PM*gets ocarina and plays song of healing* Not for much time...... >D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Pear_Knight on November 28, 2012, 11:11:10 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I will have nightmares >_>
Lolololol!.

Have any of the throws been done? If not I'd be cool if one of them was dirty fireworks.

As to the final smash: Personally I think it looks a bit awkward with Lucario's final smash simply because he can move the beam which seems kinda strange since it's always been just a straight shot. I'd probably look better as just a yellow version of samus's fs angled diagonally downwards or any big beam for that matter.

The only other issue I have is those aura graphics all being blue.

Sorry if this comes off as critical. This is definitely a solid beta! Look foreward to playing it  :af:

I'm sure you've gotten plenty of people who have told you things that need to be fixed and such, so im not gonna comment on feedback. But i will ask if you'd like, i can fix up Vegeta's voices, Since all his voices seem to be really quiet. And maybe try to find a better Galick Gun SFX since it doesnt quite fit with moveset.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Quote from: narutofan1 on November 28, 2012, 02:42:39 PM
hey MarioDK, so who might be the next character we get, will it be Luffy or Naruto?
What did I just tell you? Don't do this. If you do this again, you'll be sanctioned. And if you cause a ruckus, then you'll be straight to Moderated. As for everyone else, just ignore him.

-Do not reply to this.-
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Dirty Fireworks would actually be a cool Grab...

I haven't played with Vegeta but based on the video I'm not sold that I'll like his movements all that much. They are smooth  and all don't get me wrong, but the playstyle didn't seem to be something I'd go for in a character. I'll give him a shot eventually though. If only there were a Goku model that used the same shaders and materials so that it would look as good as that Vegeta model. Same for a vegeto model... I'd kill for a Vegeto model.

PSA wise this moveset has acomplished some things that has never been done before on the site so good job.

So have you decided on what you're doing next? Part of me wants it to be Luffy so we can release the v1 (then I can re-vamp the animations with the new better stretching model and release v2) but the other part of me wants it to be Naruto because the clones over pikmin was a true stroke of genius.

Either way kudos on an awesome release my friend.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on November 29, 2012, 06:59:18 AM
Dirty Fireworks would actually be a cool Grab...

I haven't played with Vegeta but based on the video I'm not sold that I'll like his movements all that much. They are smooth  and all don't get me wrong, but the playstyle didn't seem to be something I'd go for in a character. I'll give him a shot eventually though. If only there were a Goku model that used the same shaders and materials so that it would look as good as that Vegeta model. Same for a vegeto model... I'd kill for a Vegeto model.

PSA wise this moveset has acomplished some things that has never been done before on the site so good job.

So have you decided on what you're doing next? Part of me wants it to be Luffy so we can release the v1 (then I can re-vamp the animations with the new better stretching model and release v2) but the other part of me wants it to be Naruto because the clones over pikmin was a true stroke of genius.

Either way kudos on an awesome release my friend.
it will be luffy as next cuz naruto´s clones will be hard to make(if possible)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

??? My game freezes when i do vegeta vs shadow in vegeta costume
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: JELLYpWnzU on November 29, 2012, 05:36:06 PM
??? My game freezes when i do vegeta vs shadow in vegeta costume
I guess vegeta freezes on sonic also if having the vegeta SFX.

damn alot of ppl got alot of freezes on vegeta and the funny thing all the freezes ppl got is not the same thing so not sure if it is vegeta or a other hack ppl is using now
1 person have freezing then vegeta grap someone
a other with Vegeta vs. Shadow in vegeta outfit only
yet a other freeze if using vegeta´s SFX pack only if vs. snake
and more weird bugs like this but they dont got the same bug
but i can´t fix bug like this if only you got them and others dont got these bugs
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

i haven't had any of those freezes, though i dunno how to put the sfx on, so they're aren't on my brawl xD

Quote from: Mariodk on November 29, 2012, 08:56:27 PM
damn alot of ppl got alot of freezes on vegeta and the funny thing all the freezes ppl got is not the same thing so not sure if it is vegeta or a other hack ppl is using now
1 person have freezing then vegeta grap someone
a other with Vegeta vs. Shadow in vegeta outfit only
yet a other freeze if using vegeta´s SFX pack only if vs. snake
and more weird bugs like this but they dont got the same bug
but i can´t fix bug like this if only you got them and others dont got these bugs
sfx affects almost everyone tough
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

the only time that it freezes on is vs snake every thing else is good