Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

So has anyone figured out how to fix that sfx prob with Vegita?
Also I can't wait for Luffy, even though I still don't know much about his series. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Maybe if it was done over again probably. :/ but sticking to just the voices first and then trying to add the SFXs later since alot of the SFX changes changed alot of other characters SFXs too.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

I would be okay with just the voices, since that is usually what is changed, along with character specific sound effects like Mario's Fireball. I wouldn't mind othercharacters having certain DBZ sound effects either. But if the sfx is redone, make sure to include a version with the original over 9000 line, and not just the american version.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I'm not gonna make it. :/ the time passed for me to want to do it. And besides i would have to find all the voices and SFXs to use for it, and it sounds like just too much trouble. So in my book, i'd rather him sound like Wolf then waste time in my life trying to fix a voicepak.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

I didn't say you had to do it, but Vegita should sound like himself than Wolf, of course that doesn't mean people have to use the sfx pack. ;)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

made this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

will be over pirate ship stage and replace that ship with going merry/less toon like water and textures but more brawl like
wanted to do my first stage also cuz afew ppl have worked on going merry but never finished it,and luffy/zoro/sanji/ussop movesets needs a home stage

also i got bad news i can´t PSA luffy with the old method since there is a bug that freeze luffy but i can with brawlbox but right now i can´t work more on luffy until blackjax have fixed this: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=17547.msg1066133#msg1066133 cuz i needing to do copy/Paste +300 times but if it dont copy that code 100% i have to edit this code +300 times for make gear 2nd/hat on head
or back model changers

and if pasting on all subactions takes like 2-3 hours to make tranfroms/GFX on all animetions/stuff like this
so think if i have to make transfroms/GFX on all animetions with that bug
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I'll do it...
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Mario D=, you know i was working on that ship. I was gonna dual release mine with he completed Luffy
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on November 28, 2012, 06:48:52 AM
What do you mean seriously?  That is a GOOD thing.  It allows us to swiftly see where the issues are and attempt to swiftly fix and improve them.  Comments like "it's awesome" are nice sure but they're completely unconstructive and they don't help the PSAer to improve.  Nah boo La $alle knows where it's at lol.

I'll write my moveset revamps in my thread at a later stage.  I've a variety of fresh ideas.

Also one last question MarioDK my man.  Can I reupload your vid to my channel as well so my subs can see it?  It means more views overall.


Lol yeah. Can't wait for the moveset to bro but overall nice job on the animations as usually. Ohh....thanks for posting that video of deadpool long ago with that Hudson Mohawke beat I'm writing to it right now

I was serious...

If you really don't wanna put that code in every time because it can't be copy/pasted, I'll do it. Luffy has been stalled long enough.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Anybody else think Vegeta's Super saiyan form looks a little off in color? It looks a little too yellowish instead of golden. But I suppose that's pretty minor compared to the glitches that need to be fixed.

Anyways, Luffy is looking awesome!

So I'm doing the subroutine thing...

About halfway done copy/pasting it in all the subactions.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on December 05, 2012, 01:03:28 PM
So I'm doing the subroutine thing...

About halfway done copy/pasting it in all the subactions.
epic just as long they code to wait1: other and in wait1 event list; other there is a other subroutine code so i can edit that with gear 2nd/hat model change codes

i am almost done with Luffy´s N-B
side-B(Air) is done
Side-B(ground) almost working
up-B just needing to have a limit so it can´t be used unlimited times
Down-B/FS is not coded yet
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on December 05, 2012, 01:07:57 PM
epic just as long they code to wait1: other and in wait1 event list; other there is a other subroutine code so i can edit that with gear 2nd/hat model change codes

i am almost done with Luffy´s N-B
side-B(Air) is done
Side-B(ground) almost working
up-B just needing to have a limit so it can´t be used unlimited times
Down-B/FS is not coded yet
mariodk i hope you readed my post and dont copy between windows  the set air/ground, disalow certain movements the ones that have a choice incide those have high chance to corrup your psa file if copyed from another window for some reason so be carefull while you copy your actions to kagemaru file later.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.