Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Hey, can anyone give me Gotenks' bones? That would be appreciated, since that import-export is glitched and cannot be fixed.


Getsuga...TENSHOOO

Quote from: Cooldood on December 07, 2012, 12:19:12 AM
Hey, can anyone give me Gotenks' bones? That would be appreciated, since that import-export is glitched and cannot be fixed.
i lost the .max sadly so i wanted it to
reimported normal/SSj3/SSJ4/Gotenks buu/kid gogeta from brawlbox to 3ds max

anyway not much left on luffy but no previews yet until the video
waiting for Kagemaru now
maybe a video preview of luffy this weekend but not sure
after luffy i will be working on 2 things i wanted to get done before Xmas
-kc-mm secret santa thingy i joined(maybe it will not be a hack but something as epic as one of my movesets) but if it will be a hack i just know what i will make for that person
-a other is kinda a xmas gift i give anyone here on kc-mm (some ppl already know what it is) and if i can get it done before xmas it will be awesome(and its not any of my WIPs but kinda still is a WIP) alittle hard to explain and if i explain too much it will not be a surprice
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on December 07, 2012, 03:34:13 PM
i lost the .max sadly so i wanted it to
reimported normal/SSj3/SSJ4/Gotenks buu/kid gogeta from brawlbox to 3ds max

Aw I see. Well, if you ever find it or re-import the bones into 3ds max, pm with a download link so I can make the Trunten mod.


Getsuga...TENSHOOO

Quote from: Mariodk on December 07, 2012, 03:34:13 PM
i lost the .max sadly so i wanted it to
reimported normal/SSj3/SSJ4/Gotenks buu/kid gogeta from brawlbox to 3ds max

anyway not much left on luffy but no previews yet until the video
waiting for Kagemaru now
maybe a video preview of luffy this weekend but not sure
after luffy i will be working on 2 things i wanted to get done before Xmas
-kc-mm secret santa thingy i joined(maybe it will not be a hack but something as epic as one of my movesets) but if it will be a hack i just know what i will make for that person
-a other is kinda a xmas gift i give anyone here on kc-mm (some ppl already know what it is) and if i can get it done before xmas it will be awesome(and its not any of my WIPs but kinda still is a WIP) alittle hard to explain and if i explain too much it will not be a surprice

Well keep up the good work okay? And make sure to take some time off for christmas break, dont over work yourself :P

So I had the bright idea to tell Mariodk about Sora who has a go to code in all his animations... Seeing how Sora and Luffy are both over Marth he can use Sora's .PAC as a base to do Luffy's .PAC

Hurray!

I expect that should speed things up a bit more.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

I know I'm late, but I need to report Vegeta's bugs.

#1 Side B in air when falling Triples his falling speed! (o_o).
#2 Up and Down Smash Has POOOOOOOOOR Range for them to look like that.

....that's it (-_-)
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Quote from: GanonG0d81 on December 10, 2012, 01:14:03 AM
I know I'm late, but I need to report Vegeta's bugs.

#1 Side B in air when falling Triples his falling speed! (o_o).
#2 Up and Down Smash Has POOOOOOOOOR Range for them to look like that.

....that's it (-_-)
rmember thats v1 im sure he'll release v2 #1 i always get trolled because of that :)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

I still say he needs to fix that sawnd issue or atleast put in the description and README if he hasn't already.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: JELLYpWnzU on December 10, 2012, 03:09:15 AM
rmember thats v1 im sure he'll release v2 #1 i always get trolled because of that :)
yeah
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 10, 2012, 04:19:03 AM
I still say he needs to fix that sawnd issue or atleast put in the description and README if he hasn't already.
i will see if i can fix it before Xmas (aswell as some other small updates like fix Gotenks“s SFX pack)

anyway i think(only think dont get too much hyped) Luffy will be done in this weekend (or maybe before)
but not sure since anything can happen

also for the ppl who was waiting for SMBZ sonic v2 i got some news on that:
he will have fire transfrom at same time he has all his faces and stuff
since i will riig his face so sonic can do any of his expressions by bone animetions instead of VIS0 animetions
that way i save alot of filesize/vertice count on the face/mouth polygons(only needed 1 face and 1 mouth polygon)
and can add Fire transfrom to sonic

SMBZ sonic v2 will possible be one of the next WIPs after Luffy/naruto
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

sweet, fire sonic is gonna be epic
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: -SSJ- on December 11, 2012, 04:31:48 PM
sweet, fire sonic is gonna be epic
and rigged face/mouth so any expressions can be done in animetions xd
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

just makes it all the more epic

are you gonna include recolors? and is each recolors gonna have different color model change?
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: -SSJ- on December 12, 2012, 07:23:58 PM
just makes it all the more epic

are you gonna include recolors? and is each recolors gonna have different color model change?
i will inc. Sonic the saiyan/plumber
afew of recolours,Classic sonic,modern/classic metal sonic for this moveset (get a red like recolour if fire transfrom)
and the .max of the new boneset
i will maybe also do SA2 sonic (not sonic from colours or gen or 06 since that just recolour the brawl sonic to be more his true look)

sonic is almost getting a new boneset since i needing alot of bones for the face so we dont needed all the polygons for faces/mouths
since that take alot of filesize
if nintendo(or sega not sure who made sonic for brawl but i guess it was sega who made anything on sonic for brawl) have did they work right sonic was only needed 1x face/mouth polygon and got filesize for oneslot super sonic on model changers
also any future movesets of sonic(maybe even project:M) it will be a good idea to use the Sonic model from SMBZ sonic(without fire transfrom) v2
since you will be able to animte his face/mouth now then i am done with the rig
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on December 12, 2012, 07:52:10 PM
i will inc. Sonic the saiyan/plumber
afew of recolours,Classic sonic,modern/classic metal sonic for this moveset (get a red like recolour if fire transfrom)

sonic is almost getting a new boneset since i needing alot of bones for the face so we dont needed all the polygons for faces/mouths
since that take alot of filesize
if nintendo(or sega not sure who made sonic for brawl but i guess it was sega who made anything on sonic for brawl) have did they work right sonic was only needed 1x face/mouth polygon and got filesize for oneslot super sonic on model changers
haha so you are going through with my idea? Great! Can't wait to see it happen ;D