Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: rax189 on December 17, 2012, 06:05:46 PM
Mariodk, will luffy still have a goku outfit as an alternet? and will Goku still have a luffy outfit???
no since its a better model now
just recolours right now
v2 will get these alt. outfits
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

That model is too sexy to be used with Goku's clothes :srs:

Nah... I'm kidding but it would be cool but its not a huge deal.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

I voted SMBZ Mario v4 because I want to see Hammer Mario/Luigi as a PowerUp, and I hope you can get the cape to work with wind as well, since that'd be a nice touch, and should Hammer Mario use the SMBZ v3 hammers, or new ones?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 18, 2012, 01:09:53 AM
I voted SMBZ Mario v4 because I want to see Hammer Mario/Luigi as a PowerUp, and I hope you can get the cape to work with wind as well, since that'd be a nice touch, and should Hammer Mario use the SMBZ v3 hammers, or new ones?
Hammer Mario/Luigi not going to happen until more filesize and SmBZ mario gets oneslot hammer also xd
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on December 18, 2012, 06:43:25 AMHammer Mario/Luigi not going to happen until more filesize and SmBZ mario gets oneslot hammer also xd
damn you filsize limit!!!!!!!!!!
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Why does this topic play kreepy music when im on it 0_0 lol

We need a preview!!!! oh yea and Post Merge ;)

oh wait nevermind lol all topics do :P sry

Since when did these topics  have creepy music? Never heard any sound from them. :\
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Its Majora's Mask theme...

Trolling because the world was supposed to end today... or later today...

Like how in MM the world had 3 days before it ended
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on December 21, 2012, 07:23:07 PMIts Majora's Mask theme... Trolling because the world was supposed to end today... or later today... Like how in MM the world had 3 days before it ended
how did I forget about that? *facepalm*
For any of you guys that checked terriblefate.com, didn't all of you want the Song of Healing to play during the countdown because I know that I did. :'(
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Mariodk, when should we expect news for naruto and luffy? im hoping they get dont for christmas eve xD but seriously do u have a date?

Hope KingJigglypuff doesn't start yelling at you again, and I am curious on when we should expect more progress about those two.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 22, 2012, 06:13:47 AM
Hope KingJigglypuff doesn't start yelling at you again, and I am curious on when we should expect more progress about those two.
well, since you responded and im responding to urs..... He probably will xD but mariodk hasnt said anything in while lol and it was kinda on subject still :) not really but oh well :P

I think he was planning to have them done before christmas... but you never know... people get busy with stuff.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 22, 2012, 06:13:47 AMHope KingJigglypuff doesn't start yelling at you again, and I am curious on when we should expect more progress about those two.


Quote from: rax189 on December 22, 2012, 06:21:38 AM
well, since you responded and im responding to urs..... He probably will xD but mariodk hasnt said anything in while lol and it was kinda on subject still :) not really but oh well :P
If that's the case, then you're fine. Just don't ask about it too often, and read any posts on previous pages as well.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

i am trying to get luffy done for Xmas
he is not needing so much but still alot of work left cuz of a unknown bug on his up-B
he teleports then landing after used up-B but not after used some other attack only up-B
he teleports between 1-2 frames sometimes he teleports like a DBZ char. and get back there he was sometimes he kill him self and sometimes he just teleports so he almost die
but almost anything else is done
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later