Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: Kagemaru on January 04, 2013, 11:47:04 PM
MarioDK, I had an idea for Naruto...

I thought about animating a loooooooooooooong Taunt to where Naruto Sits down and meditates. If he finishes Meditating he transforms into Sage Naruto and his FS becomes Rasenshuriken.

Possibly some other changes as well.

But what I wanted to ask you was how you animated the pikmin for that one attack you did for Naruto allready. I think it was the down smash. Do you still have that motionfile + model?
not filesize for it since olimar´s .pcs files is low filesized and clones over pikmins needs to have they own textures too so needed 2x of naruto texture and models for clones
atleast i made olimar´s PSA to only use 1 type of pikmin so not needed model over all pikmin
also the moveset will have kid Naruto as main/red/green/blue and the two other will be sega/teen
and
still have model/animetions
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

As long as the Shippuden model of him is there I'm fine with it.

But yeah, would you mind letting me have a copy of the fitmotion and .pac? There was some things I wanted to animate while they were still on my mind.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Mariodk, I just wanted to come in to say great job on your Geno PSA.  You (probably) don't remember me but I'd post occasionally in the old topic.  I am very happy with the results, and thanks to you Geno is fully playable in brawl.  Kudos!

Quote from: Kagemaru on January 05, 2013, 12:57:46 AM
As long as the Shippuden model of him is there I'm fine with it.

But yeah, would you mind letting me have a copy of the fitmotion and .pac? There was some things I wanted to animate while they were still on my mind.
but all animetions is done and even perfect animetions for naruto(in my option)
not so much N-B yet but that i will do as soon i have PSAed anything

for the models im still needing to revamp sega/teen naruto
Quote from: Xaranid on January 05, 2013, 05:14:29 AM
Mariodk, I just wanted to come in to say great job on your Geno PSA.  You (probably) don't remember me but I'd post occasionally in the old topic.  I am very happy with the results, and thanks to you Geno is fully playable in brawl.  Kudos!
thanks
also if that geno by Albafika is not done before im done with SMBZ mario v4/naruto/Luffy/update and revamps of other PSAs i think i will self update geno alittle
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

how come you call him sega naruto its either sage  naruto or sennin mode naruto unless thay is what iy is ttanslates to in your country :P
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on January 05, 2013, 12:22:09 PM
how come you call him sega naruto its either sage  naruto or sennin mode naruto unless thay is what iy is ttanslates to in your country :P
just spelled it wrong
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


All his animations are done already? Aside from the model then what was the issue with releasing him? I believe you said something PSA related...

Still... could I have a copy to look at? I had an idea for a few attacks that I would like to maybe animate for possibly my version since I'm sure we have different ideas for attacks Naruto should do with Clones.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Goku the plumber sounds cool but i would save it for when you update the model 8)

Also, could I get that Luffy PSA too?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on January 06, 2013, 07:48:41 AM
Also, could I get that Luffy PSA too?
as soon its ready as im hoping for today or tomorrow
and for naruto you have to wait until i got shadow clones to work
only shadow clones/fs/and "B" attacks(shadowclone part) left
and revamp the rig/texture on teen/sega
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I thought you had them working already? You even made a gif of the attack... unless I'm missing something.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on January 06, 2013, 07:10:46 PM
I thought you had them working already? You even made a gif of the attack... unless I'm missing something.
that was over Ike not Olimar  and not over Pikmins
1 clone over ike´s sword article, a other clone is merged with naruto model
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Where do you animate articles?

Also... you had Naruto jump out of the technique with the clones still attacking... that was with the ike model?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on January 06, 2013, 08:23:51 PM
Where do you animate articles?

Also... you had Naruto jump out of the technique with the clones still attacking... that was with the ike model?
kage articles have animation data either on the pcs/pac or the motion files , where the gfx is there is usually an animation data below
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.