Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

So can Mario move around after throwing the hammer, or does he stay in place because the hammer is most likely attatched to the RHaveN bone or a child or the RHandN bone?
Also what Mario models will you include? I sure hope I'm not annoying you by saying to include Mario and PC Luigi from SMG2. :oshi:
I do think that some Luigi models should be compatable like Mr. L by KTH, though I think I'll make one myself because KTH's forsome reason has that really old one-slot size glitch (despite not being a one-slot size mod) where he'd float above ground when grabbed, or doing some things like grabbing a ledge I think. Plus someone could make a better bandana without having to vertex the capless-hair polygon. :\
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on January 19, 2013, 04:53:51 PM
So can Mario move around after throwing the hammer, or does he stay in place because the hammer is most likely attatched to the RHaveN bone or a child or the RHandN bone?
Also what Mario models will you include? I sure hope I'm not annoying you by saying to include Mario and PC Luigi from SMG2. :oshi:
I do think that some Luigi models should be compatable like Mr. L by KTH, though I think I'll make one myself because KTH's forsome reason has that really old one-slot size glitch (despite not being a one-slot size mod) where he'd float above ground when grabbed, or doing some things like grabbing a ledge I think. Plus someone could make a better bandana without having to vertex the capless-hair polygon. :\
if hes gonna use fire ball article for fire mode then theres no way mario can move while doing a fake projectile
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on January 19, 2013, 05:09:28 PMif hes gonna use fire ball article for fire mode then theres no way mario can move while doing a fake projectile
..unless we can add animations to articles, then he could've merged the Hammer, Fireball and other models together and have each one appear in each added animation, but I remember he said that the hammer is merged with Mario's model for one-slot hammer textures and models like Dr. Mario's needle. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on January 19, 2013, 05:15:41 PM
..unless we can add animations to articles, then he could've merged the Hammer, Fireball and other models together and have each one appear in each added animation, but I remember he said that the hammer is merged with Mario's model for one-slot hammer textures and models like Dr. Mario's needle. :P
you cant decide wich animation mario fireballs uses since it has no animationdata just a gfx  normal animation you can only choose those on articles that have alot of animation datas like mariofludd,shiek whip,olimar pikmins,MK cape and so on.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

its a fake article cuz nothing else is possible(yet)
i will inc. alot of models like SMG models and afew others
you will just have to wait and see
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Carnage on January 19, 2013, 05:22:45 PMyou cant decide wich animation mario fireballs uses since it has no animationdata just a gfx  normal animation you can only choose those on articles that have alot of animation datas like mariofludd,shiek whip,olimar pikmins,MK cape and so on.
No Mario and Luigi's Fireballs have an actual animation, otherwise the fireballs wouldn't rotate, and Mario's Cape has two animations, which I'm using in my SM64 Moveset v5.0 to have Mario pull out a Power Star and a Bowser Key in different animations. :D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on January 19, 2013, 05:33:34 PM
No Mario and Luigi's Fireballs have an actual animation, otherwise the fireballs wouldn't rotate, and Mario's Cape has two animations, which I'm using in my SM64 Moveset v5.0 to have Mario pull out a Power Star and a Bowser Key in different animations. :D
fireball only have 1 animetion
and that one im using for fireball
as for mario side-B cape article can´t work like as a projectile
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I always thought it would be sick if you could make the fireballs change color for each model but i guess its not possible :P For EX luigi texture can have green fire balls. But yea Anyways keep up good work and i saw this video
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
And was wondering if that model would be included in the SMBZ Mario psa or not :P Cuz i dont think you released it but i could be wrong

Quote from: rax189 on January 19, 2013, 05:41:40 PM
I always thought it would be sick if you could make the fireballs change color for each model but i guess its not possible :P For EX luigi texture can have green fire balls. But yea Anyways keep up good work and i saw this video
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
And was wondering if that model would be included in the SMBZ Mario psa or not :P
not possible
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on January 19, 2013, 05:42:39 PM
not possible
I know but what about the sonic model you had working is that going to ever be released or has it been released and im just not finding it xD?

Quote from: Mariodk on January 19, 2013, 05:35:50 PMfireball only have 1 animetion and that one im using for fireball as for mario side-B cape article can´t work like as a projectile
Yah the cape could only be used as a fake article which would defeat the purpose of having the Hammer in Mario's model. :(
What is over the Cape model, since you said that the Cape would be part of Mario's model to get more animations for it, are you using anything over the original cape?
Also incase you didn't know, in the Fireball model make sure to change the BillboardSetting for the fireA, freaA, freaB, and genzan bones from "Off" to "STD" incase you haven't already. It'll make the fireball look normal again, because in v3 the fireball didn't always face the camera like it's supposed to, my guess is when you replace the Hammer Bros's Hammer from v2.2 with the Fireball for v3, those BillboardSettings was turned Off.

Post Merge: January 19, 2013, 05:50:10 PM

Quote from: rax189 on January 19, 2013, 05:41:40 PMI always thought it would be sick if you could make the fireballs change color for each model but i guess its not possible :P For EX luigi texture can have green fire balls.
Hopefully BlackJax will figure out how colors work for those black & white effect textures like the Mario Bros's Fireballs, Bowser's Fire Breath, ect because it would help a lot of PSAs...like for example I could change Luigi's Fireball into a Thunderball and it could be light blue and not green, and I could make Dark Bowser actually blow Blue-Voliet Fire Breath. :D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

you can already change collors on everything but you cant make it change by psa since articles dont even care for variables set since those are set on the characters not articles
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on January 19, 2013, 05:54:55 PMyou can already change collors on everything but you cant make it change by psa since articles dont even care for variables set since those are set on the characters not articles
I tried changing the colors of Luigi's Fireball model from green to light blue, it didn't change in-game, so that must be from PSA. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on January 19, 2013, 06:46:38 PM
I tried changing the colors of Luigi's Fireball model from green to light blue, it didn't change in-game, so that must be from PSA. :P
nope its the model it has some hex colors
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

got bad news:
the starman FS is not possible anyway
tried to use the Bits for the star but did not worked
and tried to use the item of the star as well so mario just get the item of the star and nothing else
but kinda not worked aswell since the star is sick to mario´s hands until the star it self will be gone or if i make the item drop while mario do the FS Get star animetion
the star will ignore mario and jump to a other char. so a other char. can get it instead of mario
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later