Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: Mariodk on January 19, 2013, 08:03:15 PMgot bad news: the starman FS is not possible anyway tried to use the Bits for the star but did not worked and tried to use the item of the star as well so mario just get the item of the star and nothing else but kinda not worked aswell since the star is sick to mario´s hands until the star it self will be gone or if i make the item drop while mario do the FS Get star animetion the star will ignore mario and jump to a other char. so a other char. can get it instead of mario
Hmm why not try the Consume Item command? Or have you already tried that?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Mariodk on January 19, 2013, 08:03:15 PM
got bad news:
the starman FS is not possible anyway
tried to use the Bits for the star but did not worked
and tried to use the item of the star as well so mario just get the item of the star and nothing else
but kinda not worked aswell since the star is sick to mario´s hands until the star it self will be gone or if i make the item drop while mario do the FS Get star animetion
the star will ignore mario and jump to a other char. so a other char. can get it instead of mario

I had that same exact problem! lol no joke. And it sticked to my hand and when i hit my opponent he got the starman ability to! xD

SSBB hacks: SMBZ Mario Moveset V4 as soon its done with uploading
no FSes is showing cuz they are not done
and will still update the psa alittle more so a other video will come then i am about to release the moveset
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

The moveset was so epic that I posted a comment before the vid even finished uploading. XD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

wow cant wait to see it :srs: Hope it finishes soon.

Post Merge: January 20, 2013, 06:18:15 PM

Well only problems i think could be fixed is the hammer throw, it would look much cooler if it returned like a boomerang. Also, the B up cape mode, when he flys, is to slow and it lasts to long :\ lol. Lastly, His body parts often go through the cape but small animation changes could easily fix this. Other then that i give it a 8/10 But those are just my opinions so yea 8) Keep up the great work

Quote from: rax189 on January 20, 2013, 06:00:28 PM
wow cant wait to see it :srs: Hope it finishes soon.

Post Merge: January 20, 2013, 06:18:15 PM

Well only problems i think could be fixed is the hammer throw, it would look much cooler if it returned like a boomerang. Also, the B up cape mode, when he flys, is to slow and it lasts to long :\ lol. Lastly, His body parts often go through the cape but small animation changes could easily fix this. Other then that i give it a 8/10 But those are just my opinions so yea 8) Keep up the great work
if i make the hammer return i have to half the range so there is frames for it can come back 
cuz of using the SmashThrowF animetion there is in any FItmariomotionetc.pac
mainly to save filesize
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Mariodk want to use this for the Item get?
I made for part of my SMG moveset...which kinda died after getting bored...but it looks much better than the one in the vid.
SMG Moveset Preview #2
The star was to show basically where the item would be, and I was going to make multiple copies so that Mario would flash through vis0 like most Mario games, and then would go into the begining frame of the special...plus it matches more with M&LSS, which is where I got the animation from, Mario and Luigi pull out items from their overalls in the M&L series since that's where they put their stuff, not in their hat. :srs:

My prob with the Up B is that Mario barely goes anywhere before each dive, if you haven't yet, make him go farther to balance out him diving so fast, not even in SMW does Mario and Luigi glide that slow. Although they don't dive that fast at first in SMW either, their dive speeds up the farther their dive, so slow down the dive as well even if you don't speed up the glide. :>.>:
I think that the hammer should come back like a boomerang, because then Boomerang Mario could be an alt PowerUp for that, or change how it moves because Mario thoughs like a Boomerang and the Hammer moves like a Boomerang. :P
For the fireball do this so it looks normal again.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

@rax Remember that clipping is in the original animations as well for every character, really only change that in custom animations if it's that noticable and or looks really bad ingame.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

mariodk that upb codding looks sweet it looks like kjp glidding but much slower xD just some feedback it seems so much spammy i would increace the falling speed and improve the horizontal component since if you get thrown preety high you can just burn loads of time using upB up  making him fall faster and moving more horizontaly would fix this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I say to to make Mario flying more forward, not increase the dive speed because not only does it need to be a powerful move, it also needs to be an excellent recovery move considering it is pretty much infinite right?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

So SDoom going give you that Mario win animation he made?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Mariodk on January 20, 2013, 06:51:51 PM
if i make the hammer return i have to half the range so there is frames for it can come back 
cuz of using the SmashThrowF animetion there is in any FItmariomotionetc.pac
mainly to save filesize
hmmmm really? Well there has got to be some way to make it work  cuz links boomerang goes out a good distance. But yea he dont have cape and fire mode so... lol  Maybe make it puff into smoke and reappear in his hand? xD I thought it would be cool if his hammer kinda worked like DK's B attack for SMBZ marios B attack, Kinda like the bottom image here http://goo.gl/LQ5UG But your idea is better so ya :P

Considering I don't have any actual place to put this.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]


Quote from: Mr.MW on January 21, 2013, 10:53:12 PMi no fan of luffy but those are really good retexxtures
^this
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.