Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

I know right these HD textures of shadow and all that stuff it just a waste of time.
[/url]

Quote from: battleon469 on January 26, 2013, 09:03:28 PMI know right these HD textures of shadow and all that stuff it just a waste of time.
Well it's more pointless recolors, or slight editing of the original hack is what's a waste of time, but making one that is a more complete model, like say giving Shadow moving eyes, or HD polygons and textures is another thing.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Quote from: Mariodk on January 26, 2013, 08:20:50 AM
you know you can hack the wii with brawl disc+sd card only?yet a other idk why pll get these  bug while other dont got
I actually have the same problem, awesome PSA, and disregard what I said before, Vegeta only freezes when I grab Ganondorf. Not really a problem.

You might wanna use piccolo over ganon it's really good. (unless you wanna keep Ganon)
[/url]

Quote from: battleon469 on January 27, 2013, 10:25:46 AM
You might wanna use piccolo over ganon it's really good. (unless you wanna keep Ganon)
if people get a freeze when grabbing ganon using a ganon psa wont change that
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

really? it always works for me because before when I had Vegeta SFX Mario froze but when I put the krillin over mario krillin didn't freeze.
[/url]


Quote from: rax189 on January 30, 2013, 06:05:44 AM
MDK any news on Smbz mario or naruto you could share with us?

I think you mean SMBZ Mario, Naruto, or Goku :P

Quote from: SpoonTheMan on February 01, 2013, 04:09:11 PM
I think you mean SMBZ Mario, Naruto, or Goku :P
No im pretty sure i just meant Naruto and Smbz mario.... He hasnt even started goku update yet as far as i know

Quote from: rax189 on February 01, 2013, 11:10:09 PMNo im pretty sure i just meant Naruto and Smbz mario.... He hasnt even started goku update yet as far as i know
@SpoonTheMan He's got a point there, no point in asking about progress on a hack that hasn't started.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Guys less let the thread rest untill MarioDK get back he obviously hasn't respond for a reason

We want Vegeta V2.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: LA $Alle on February 02, 2013, 05:15:15 AM
Guys less let the thread rest untill MarioDK get back he obviously hasn't respond for a reason
1) you just made it worse
2) you dont need to explain the obvious
3) it kinda was already in rest until your post....
Quote from: Shaderp on February 02, 2013, 05:16:20 AM
We want Vegeta V2.
either your incredibly stupid for saying that or just trolling........... xD

Quote from: LA $Alle on February 02, 2013, 05:15:15 AM
Guys less let the thread rest untill MarioDK get back he obviously hasn't respond for a reason
i have been sick for afew days so not really progress on anything since the video of SMBZ mario v4
but i am soon back again
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later