Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: Mariodk on February 02, 2013, 09:10:53 AM
i have been sick for afew days so not really progress on anything since the video of SMBZ mario v4
but i am soon back again
hahahaha kk and get well soon :D

Quote from: Mariodk on February 02, 2013, 09:10:53 AMi have been sick for afew days so not really progress on anything since the video of SMBZ mario v4 but i am soon back again
Got the flu or whatever that most recent diese in the USA is that feels like the flu?
Hope you get better soon. ;)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Well the vegeta v2 could use minor fixes and SFX that works would be nice to!!!!!! hahaha

Quote from: rax189 on February 02, 2013, 05:37:49 AM1) you just made it worse 2) you dont need to explain the obvious 3) it kinda was already in rest until your post....either your incredibly stupid for saying that or just trolling........... xD
lol I saw you say that to Shaderp so for some reason instead of "Vegeta" I saw "Shadow" I just looked like a complete idiot. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: rax189 on February 02, 2013, 05:37:49 AM
1) you just made it worse
2) you dont need to explain the obvious
3) it kinda was already in rest until your post....
Hey rax.....You over post -_-. Please never talk down on me. And don't respond to this. I stated that because to me you still don't know when to stop since you've been here. Ask the same stuff and the question has been answer. It might not annoy mariodk but it does me.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on February 02, 2013, 05:39:32 PM
Got the flu or whatever that most recent diese in the USA is that feels like the flu?
Hope you get better soon. ;)
mariodk does not live in the US lol i think the DK part of his name shows where he lives lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on February 02, 2013, 11:16:43 PM
mariodk does not live in the US lol i think the DK part of his name shows where he lives lol
...so where? DK Jungle? xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Quote from: Chaos_Knight on February 02, 2013, 11:25:25 PM
Denmark
oh, anyways, still hope you get better Mariodk. :)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on February 02, 2013, 11:24:28 PM
...so where? DK Jungle? xD
lol you dont know what DK stands for? you could atleast checked his profile...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on February 02, 2013, 11:52:19 PM
lol you dont know what DK stands for? you could atleast checked his profile...
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on February 02, 2013, 11:25:25 PM
Denmark
Plus I was making a joke. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

i laughd at the DK jungle joke, but this spam is getting really annoying for anyone who's suscribed to the thread to see news...

Quote from: LA $Alle on February 02, 2013, 08:14:31 PM
Hey rax.....You over post -_-. Please never talk down on me. And don't respond to this. I stated that because to me you still don't know when to stop since you've been here. Ask the same stuff and the question has been answer. It might not annoy mariodk but it does me.
keep your personal problems off MDK's page... politely pm me if your not happy with what i said ;)

Quote from: Carnage on February 02, 2013, 11:16:43 PM
mariodk does not live in the US lol i think the DK part of his name shows where he lives lol
yeah
but i kinda wish to live there XD sadly i live in boring denmark where nothing happen at all
a land where its rare to find ppl who knows mario/atleast mickey mouse

anyway i dont think i will be making any progress on any of my hacks for the next 2 weeks
not cuz of i was sick since i am not anymore but more cuz of i will be busy with IRL stuff in the next 2 weeks
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later