Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: Mariodk on February 03, 2013, 10:05:58 AM
yeah
but i kinda wish to live there XD sadly i live in boring denmark where nothing happen at all
a land where its rare to find ppl who knows mario/atleast mickey mouse

anyway i dont think i will be making any progress on any of my hacks for the next 2 weeks
not cuz of i was sick since i am not anymore but more cuz of i will be busy with IRL stuff in the next 2 weeks
All good MDK your like any other person and need rest to!

Quote from: Mariodk on February 03, 2013, 10:05:58 AM
yeah
but i kinda wish to live there XD sadly i live in boring denmark where nothing happen at all
a land where its rare to find ppl who knows mario/atleast mickey mouse

anyway i dont think i will be making any progress on any of my hacks for the next 2 weeks
not cuz of i was sick since i am not anymore but more cuz of i will be busy with IRL stuff in the next 2 weeks
Don't worry, any respectable human being will understand, you'll just have to worry about trollers who dont give crap about people's lives. :notimp:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

MarioDK, any new progress on Naruto over Olimar PSA?

Did you get some good GFX for his Rasengan?

Quote from: narutofan1 on February 04, 2013, 04:19:50 PM
MarioDK, any new progress on Naruto over Olimar PSA?

Did you get some good GFX for his Rasengan?
Quote from: Mariodk on February 03, 2013, 10:05:58 AM
i dont think i will be making any progress on any of my hacks for the next 2 weeks
not cuz of i was sick since i am not anymore but more cuz of i will be busy with IRL stuff in the next 2 weeks
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on February 04, 2013, 05:59:21 PM

Keep in mind who posted that comment. *facepalm*
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


read title and guess who will be next hack
since i wanted to release something and i got alittle time now
and also long time since i made a blog post for one of my hacks so that hack will get a blog post
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: Mr.MW on February 05, 2013, 07:26:00 PMPeter Griffin?
Needs to be over Falcon because of this:
http://youtu.be/doihYFkeWsQ
Kage made a Ryu PSA. >.>

I cannot wait for Peter's nemesis..... :>.>:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509



done in only 10mins
just used bart´s shirt recolour to white
Mario´s overalls(the pants part of overalls)
and will use same texture as on bart´s skin
so soon already done with UV editing and rigging this model will be easy
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: Mr.MW on February 05, 2013, 08:09:59 PM
maybe the CSP can be like this:

not making moveset for homer
btw already more progress:

since i kinda got all the texture i was needing already so only UV editing needing to be done for make homer brawl styled
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later