Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

here is some previews of:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Actually I thought for some random reason kid Goku lol. But Homer is still epic!
[/url]

Quote from: Mariodk on February 06, 2013, 05:37:21 PM
here is some previews of:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I knew it was gonna be homer xD

Quote from: Mariodk on February 06, 2013, 05:37:21 PM
here is some previews of:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Dang, that's awesome. Can he also turn super saiyan?
xD


February 07, 2013, 03:18:32 AM #9455 Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 03:23:57 AM by TheUnknownMan
mkay nuts it is.



Homer looks beast, though I honestly don't like the way his and Bart's eyes are....
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on February 07, 2013, 11:43:39 PM
Homer looks beast, though I honestly don't like the way his and Bart's eyes are....
homer´s eyes will be better
and since bart use same UVs for eyes i also can use same eye texture as Homer´s
so i do alittle update on bart too

also from monday to Friday i will be gone so i will maybe not be able to post something here at that time (or make any progress on any of my hacks)
but after that i am planing to get SMBZ mario v4,homer(if not done before monday),Naruto Done and then first beta of:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55533.0
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later



got KTH`s texture but using my own pants/shoes textures
homer over CF(and soon for goku over pit aswell since i am i wanted something else then a blue recolour for my goku psa)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: ImmaKrillin on February 09, 2013, 09:23:14 PM
What happens if he turns super Saiyan?
nothing since i have to wait to i update goku so SSJ form is done by model changers instead of articles
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Oh darn I thought it was by models already. Anyway when will you start the things in the poll?(not the model imports)
[/url]