Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22


*downloads*

Now we need is Peter Griffin so he and Homer can have their destined battle. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Quote from: joking on February 09, 2013, 11:03:03 PM
over wolf, for obvous rivalry reasons
over CF cuz of ryu PSA aswell
and peter did that streetfigther Figth

but dont have model of peter so that is not happen right now

and for stewie still needing his head (Dot never sent the model of the head and he said it was done and now i can“t get him) and he will be over Popo+needing his teddy bear model over hammer and then i am needing a brian model to be over nana
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Don't know if i'm late or if you've decided yet, but you should include the new Hammer Mario Model in v4+Hammers over fireballs+All models from v2. just a thought
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Quote from: TheGanonof@llG0dz81 on February 09, 2013, 11:11:40 PM
Don't know if i'm late or if you've decided yet, but you should include the new Hammer Mario Model in v4+Hammers over fireballs+All models from v2. just a thought
hammers over Fireballs makes no sense since mario got Fire Powerup
and i dont have a new hammer model anyway beside the hammer model on v3 is fine
and all models from V2 i dont think it but there will be more then from v3
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on February 09, 2013, 11:16:26 PM
hammers over Fireballs makes no sense since mario got Fire Powerup
and i dont have a new hammer model anyway beside the hammer model on v3 is fine
and all models from V2 i dont think it but there will be more then from v3
It DOES make since since you used it in V2 where he threw about 4 at once. What Im talking about is the small hammers (the ones that hammer bros. on sse throw) of course not the big hammer :P. And I know there's fire powerups, Im talking about ONLY hammer costume (if possible) but it's cool whatever you do.
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Quote from: TheGanonof@llG0dz81 on February 09, 2013, 11:47:43 PM
It DOES make since since you used it in V2 where he threw about 4 at once. What Im talking about is the small hammers (the ones that hammer bros. on sse throw) of course not the big hammer :P. And I know there's fire powerups, Im talking about ONLY hammer costume (if possible) but it's cool whatever you do.
not possible to make Fireballs to be oneslot so it will be hammer for hammer suit  and needing fireballs for fire powerup
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Just tried the homer over falcon, he works perfectly in group mode except he freezes on Subspace emissary. But other than that its epic to play as though :D

Quote from: TheUnknownMan on February 10, 2013, 01:16:38 AMJust tried the homer over falcon, he works pefectly in group mode except he freezes on Subspace emissary.
You sure you have both .pac and .pcs?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Quote from: TheUnknownMan on February 10, 2013, 01:25:23 AM
Yes I do both pcs and pac.
do they have diferent sizes in kbts?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: TheUnknownMan on February 10, 2013, 01:35:44 AM

yes they do.
I've never really understood why characters freeze in sse anyhow.
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

And I even tried out homer over the goku PSA pit version, it freezes in SSE too.
idk about the wario version, the last time I've tried it out it gave me huge straight grey line in the middle screen but still works perfectly as far as the attacks go in group mode.