Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: Mariodk on March 24, 2013, 07:18:04 PMtomorrow i release something(if not later today)
Hmm... :>.>:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Quote from: rax189 on March 25, 2013, 05:58:11 PM
so u still releasing it today?
Just answered your own question
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Wonder what it is, whatever is being released, I know it'll be awesome coming from you Mariodk. ;D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

 :af: I know what it is! MarioDk showed me pics while he was making it!  :af:
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31535
enjoy majin buu models v2 (not so much better in rig cuz lucario´s boneset is stupid to rig someone like buu on)

also Sonic buu is not there since he did not worked no matter what i did (materials/shaders)  

also a other release tomorrow (also a update)
and maybe a (not update and something new)  so maybe 2 releases tomorrow
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on March 25, 2013, 11:49:37 PMalso a other release tomorrow (also a update) a
I sense either Goku update or SMBZ Mario update. I could be wrong. :P
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Don't worry, I posted in the BV problems thread to report an invalid report. ;)

I'll be checking those Buus out for sure, MDK. :)

ppl dont see any changes on the textures at all? and better resize mod so it works without Fitmotion.etc  and animted eyes

i not only inc. mario buu and luffy i did more stuff then just 2 more transfroms

anyway here is a hint for my 2 releases
the not update one is not a human
the update one is one that needed most update of my hacks (in my option)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on March 26, 2013, 06:32:26 AM
  Fixed and ppl dont see any changes on the textures at all? and better resize mod so it works without Fitmotion.etc  and animted eyes

i not only inc. mario buu and luffy i did more stuff then just 2 more transfroms

anyway here is a hint for my 2 releases
the not update one is not a human
the update one is one that needed most update of my hacks (in my option)



I think your next release will be luffy PSA, he's not a human, he's a rubber man.

Quote from: narutofan1 on March 26, 2013, 07:13:45 AM


I think your next release will be luffy PSA, he's not a human, he's a rubber man.
Luffy is a Human that become a rubber man
beside a rubber man in onepiece is still a human that ate the gum gum devil fruit


Post Merge: March 26, 2013, 09:01:12 AM

Bite my Shiny Metal Ass:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31544
(the not update release and not human)

and the update:
Emo ninja kid(brawl styled/better shaders):
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31545

next hack will be a PSA
InbB4NarutoFan1AskAboutLuffyOrNaruto

anyway since i am needing Brawlbox v0,68 to finish any of my WIPs PSAs
i am thinking i will start a new project
here is them i think i will start on while waiting for brawlbox:
Ussop(over Snake)
Shadow moveset over Falco(no .rel port and real article for chaos spear)
Zoro over Ike
Kid Goku over Ness
Majin buu moveset(not just kid buu but also some from super buu like turn ppl to candy on 2 throws)
SMRPG Peach
SMRPG/M&L3 RPG Bowser
alittle revamp of Brawl Yoshi moveset
one of these is my next (idk yet but i know then i get home later today)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Oh good. I've been wanting a good and new Peach PSA along with Bowser too.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on March 26, 2013, 11:50:50 AM
I'd love to see what you have planned for Kid Goku. ;)
i dont think kid goku yet

i will be working on Shadow moveset first cuz of Nanobud´s model coming soon
and then maybe SMRPG peach/Bowser or afew moveset edits on Yoshi

Ussop have to wait alittle since epic pervy was still not done with the rig on the model for PSA
and Kid goku i maybe will do if i have to wait even more longer time for Brawlbox v0.68
sadly blackjax wont port that bug fixed i am needing for finish my WIP PSAs from v0.68 to v0.67 (just 1 simple bug fix for him to do)
but these projects: Shadow/Peach/Bowser PSAs is not so big projects so i can get them done faster then do a  PSA for a new Character
maybe kid goku after these 3
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Wait so the Peach and Bowser are movesets? Thought you were talking about dem custom models by Peardian? But I realized that he hasn't started on dem...nor can I remember if he said he was going to do them or not. lol
Well maybe that one bug fix requires something that would take a lot of work to port to v0.67. Also I wonder when BrawlBox will ever have it's v1 release. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.