Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on March 26, 2013, 09:32:39 PM
Wait so the Peach and Bowser are movesets? Thought you were talking about dem custom models by Peardian? But I realized that he hasn't started on dem...nor can I remember if he said he was going to do them or not. lol
Well maybe that one bug fix requires something that would take a lot of work to port to v0.67. Also I wonder when BrawlBox will ever have it's v1 release. :P

i think he said that he don´t want to create it because there are allready peach and bowser models in the game but not sure

who said i will make new bowser/peach models at first place?
i was only thinking on a moveset for them
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on March 27, 2013, 11:34:10 PMwho said i will make new bowser/peach models at first place? i was only thinking on a moveset for them
No he was talking about Peardian because I remember someone asking if he could recreate Mario, Peach and Bowser from SMRPG, and I remember him saying how the bones not match up since the style of the game contained short and fat characters. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

1 more WIP that can´t get done cuz of brawlbox´s bugs
my shadow moveset starting to freeze then select him on CSS
and yes i tried to add a subroutine with a random code and that did not fixed it
and had to use brawlbox to port shadow to falco+PSA chaos spear+if needed PSA landmaster+so i can open the PSA in brawlbox without any problems
but i did not needed brawlbox to copy/paste subroutine codes (as i am needing on Naruto/SMBZ mario v4/Goku/Luffy)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Oh yeah I forgot to ask this.

Will you make KTH's Assassin Mario with SMBZ v4?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on March 29, 2013, 03:22:24 AM
Oh yeah I forgot to ask this.

Will you make KTH's Assassin Mario with SMBZ v4?
yes i will(if filesize for it)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Are you still working on the new Goku & Naruto? They're not dead, are they O.O?

Quote from: SpoonTheMan on March 29, 2013, 04:09:04 PM
Are you still working on the new Goku & Naruto? They're not dead, are they O.O?
nope
they are on hold cuz of waiting on next brawlbox
beside i have not even done so much work on goku updates only boneset/models ready to be rigged and afew animetions ready to be PSAed/ported to new boneset
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Alright! I can't wait to try them out.  :happy:

*sarcasm*
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Awfully strange, I hope you didn't release them out of sarchasm. That'd be dumb for those of us who are patient.
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html


i expected it to be april fools joke so i came here before downloading xD

Post Merge: April 01, 2013, 07:11:13 PM

naruto .gif's look kool though :D