Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: SonicBrawler on April 25, 2013, 12:13:02 AM
he cant work on naruto untill he gets the new brawlbox
which should have been now, but blackjax didnt give it to him, instead he gave it to model importers.
and ppl who dont needing the new stuff anyway or unknown PSAers who have just started PSaing this year and not have PSAed for afew Years

so spam Blackjax for my WIP PSAs instead he more knows then my work is done then me since he have the tool that can finish my hacks

i can easy remember back then he added moveset editor to brawlbox
the testers was ppl who know nothing to making movesets mainly instead of give brawlbox to PSAers who have PSAed for a long time like KJP/Sdo0m/me to test for bugs on that instead of give it to ppl who only know to model imports
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I give the program to people I trust and are efficient testers.

Relax and wait like everyone else.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on April 25, 2013, 12:27:45 AM
I give the program to people I trust and are efficient testers.

Relax and wait like everyone else.
ok fine i wait
i anyway work on doctor mario psa while i wait

alittie preview of:Doctor Mario PSA
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

since wen culd a shot freeze u xD but excelllent ideas :P

Dr. M looks pretty cool, I'm guessing that Needle has a normalized texture, making it solid grey in BB corect?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

hey Mariodk could you help me with an a+b move for my link psa? i just need it to be an attack that you can earn like how vegeta can get his super sayian transformation after dealing a certain amount of damage. I already have the move psa'ed on the side b but it is too powerful so i wanted to move it to a+B.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

MDK Quick question... I just started the one piece series and i must know, when you make Usopp will he have the Usopp Rubber Band of Doom? xD


Quote from: rax189 on April 26, 2013, 02:57:32 AM
MDK Quick question... I just started the one piece series and i must know, when you make Usopp will he have the Usopp Rubber Band of Doom? xD
Maybe

Quote from: rax189 on April 29, 2013, 01:49:03 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31912 is this what youve been waiting for xD?
yeah i know but first i finish Doctor Mario since he is soon just needing to be PSAed
so i think i start with Naruto
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

So, the new Brawlbox is out, and you've already said you're starting on Naruto soon. Can we still expect some well-needed love for Geno? :D

Quote from: DDTarZan on April 29, 2013, 03:28:11 PM
So, the new Brawlbox is out, and you've already said you're starting on Naruto soon. Can we still expect some well-needed love for Geno? :D
Geno? Aint no body got time for dat! xD Well, MDK said he wants to do Goku, Luffy, Naruto, kid goku, Dr.Mario, Smbz Mario and sonic, and i dont recall hearing geno so he will porbably be made after all those xD but im not MDK so i dont know for a fact

Quote from: rax189 on May 02, 2013, 12:55:00 AM
Geno? Aint no body got time for dat! xD Well, MDK said he wants to do Goku, Luffy, Naruto, kid goku, Dr.Mario, Smbz Mario and sonic, and i dont recall hearing geno so he will porbably be made after all those xD but im not MDK so i dont know for a fact
Then let Mariodk answer.(-_-) that's who he WAS asking.
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

He isnt doing Geno. Wolfric and Starwaffle are
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

can't wait for Naruto over olimar PSA. I think it's gonna be good since
all those ike rel ports won't mess up the GFX for this naruto since he's
made over olimar.

hey MarioDK, just an idea, but I think it would of been really cool if you
had Naruto make shadow clones and then they follow naruto around and attack when
he attacks, I just think it would be cool to have naruto and 2 clones gang up on one
person. do you think that would be too overpowered?

Quote from: narutofan1 on May 02, 2013, 03:57:38 PM
can't wait for Naruto over olimar PSA. I think it's gonna be good since
all those ike rel ports won't mess up the GFX for this naruto since he's
made over olimar.

hey MarioDK, just an idea, but I think it would of been really cool if you
had Naruto make shadow clones and then they follow naruto around and attack when
he attacks, I just think it would be cool to have naruto and 2 clones gang up on one
person. do you think that would be too overpowered?
overpowered and impossible

Quote from: rax189 on May 02, 2013, 12:55:00 AM
Geno? Aint no body got time for dat! xD Well, MDK said he wants to do Goku, Luffy, Naruto, kid goku, Dr.Mario, Smbz Mario and sonic, and i dont recall hearing geno so he will porbably be made after all those xD but im not MDK so i dont know for a fact
i finish both mario movesets first
then Naruto
somebody was finish luffy instead of me but kinda as soon epic pervy have sent me his new animetions/model as he have previewed here i will PSA v2 luffy
and then Goku or Shadow (over falco no .rel port)

Kid goku is not right now maybe after adult goku moveset updates since i getting a new kamehameha model(maybe also a better galick gun/final flash GFX for vegeta)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later