Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: rax189 on June 06, 2013, 05:03:00 AM
Well i think at least SMBZ Mario and Dr. Mario should be released first, but goku, luffy, and naruto should be released together.... It works out better that way and Luffy will take longer than the 2 mario psa's so MDK can have more time to work on luffy, and we can get the 2 mario psa's earlier than if we had to wait luffy :P
I'm good with that, as long as we don't have to wait too long for the ones that are completed before the others.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on June 06, 2013, 04:59:06 PM
I'm good with that, as long as we don't have to wait too long for the ones that are completed before the others.
well luffy is still being animated i beleive (almost dun though) So MDK has to psa it and that might take a while but both marios are only psa's that are basically dun as far as ik but MDK is the only one who can tell you that for sure

Quote from: rax189 on June 08, 2013, 02:18:49 AM
well luffy is still being animated i beleive (almost dun though) So MDK has to psa it and that might take a while but both marios are only psa's that are basically dun as far as ik but MDK is the only one who can tell you that for sure
maybe do afew more animetion revamps after the rest is PSAed on the mario PSAs
but have not worked so much on mario PSAs this weekend
mainly on Buus/getting the codeset ready so it only needs rest CSPs/BPs and the Movesets/Models
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Call me stupid but I just realized what your title is. Been rick-rolled without the video. XD
Anyways take your time, we've waited this long, we can wait some more...that and I know how it is switching between projects when one gets to the boring part like say making CSPs...or atleast that part is boring for me. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on June 08, 2013, 04:52:24 PM
Call me stupid but I just realized what your title is. Been rick-rolled without the video. XD
Anyways take your time, we've waited this long, we can wait some more...that and I know how it is switching between projects when one gets to the boring part like say making CSPs...or atleast that part is boring for me. lol
xD forgot to change the title (aswell as update the OP xD)
anyway
making my codeset Project ready so it only needs the needed Moveset(and needed models for the movesets)
made afew alts.  exclusive only for my codeset
here is one of them:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

For your Project Donut, All the characters that are not going to be replaced on the first version, will you remove them from the roster or just leave them there?

rax
you just made my day lol

anyways
mario dk what do i have to do to my Oozaru over wolf to make him work with vegeta psa?

Not just for vegeta updates
but for any DBZ moveset that needs that kinda of aura
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

but it using alot of bones xD so maybe on Gotenks i can´t have oneslot aura effect (if not it dont hurt to add like +50 more bones to a charater model)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on June 09, 2013, 10:05:06 AM
Not just for vegeta updates
but for any DBZ moveset that needs that kinda of aura
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

but it using alot of bones xD so maybe on Gotenks i can´t have oneslot aura effect (if not it dont hurt to add like +50 more bones to a charater model)
that looks awesome

that aura looks amazing is that a custom gfx?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on June 09, 2013, 11:07:01 AM
that aura looks amazing is that a custom gfx?
yes 100% custom by me
boneset,polygons,material,Shaders

but the materials/Shaders for it is same as i used on the old aura,vegeta´s galick gun/Finalflash, afew other things
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on June 09, 2013, 11:12:06 AM
yes 100% custom by me
boneset,polygons,material,Shaders

but the materials/Shaders for it is same as i used on the old aura,vegeta´s galick gun/Finalflash, afew other things
it looks like a true  aura now since the old one was preety wierd, that is an awnsome work right there
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

100% made by you huh???
100% better than last version ;)
and the sasuke outfit suits him very nice

wasn't the old aura pikachu's down b gfx because i like the new aura and the old one they both look nice

are you going to set the B moves and final smash stuff for how SDoom planned them out before or are you going to keep it the same?