Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: isaimcbrein on August 29, 2013, 06:34:13 AM
Is SMBZ V4 Mario and SSB4 Megaman released?
look at brawl vault
if they are in Brawl vault they are Released If not they are not
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

So gotten anything new done? Or just been busy with real life? Don't worry, I'm not rushing you, just curious. :)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 11, 2013, 02:10:11 AM
So gotten anything new done? Or just been busy with real life? Don't worry, I'm not rushing you, just curious. :)
i got all Dalek Animetions done
but since the moveset i was going after was on smashboard (a thread on smash board i know where ppl make moveset ideas and most of them is alot better then the request boards here) and since smashboard forum is down
the Doctor Who release day is not before Mario or Sonic or DBz release day

but i got good news
still
i think the DBZ release day(+maybe naruto or Luffy or both) is coming first after all
since Majin buu moveset is kinda already done
just needing to rig the rest models and fix SIde-B ground and up-B and make turn ppl into candy throw
updates/fixes of Vegeta&Gotenks will be easy since they can be opened in brawlbox
and Goku v2 i think i will only make over pit anyway since its anyway not possible over CF
and goku v2 rig is close to be done


after all these is done i will remaster my youtube channel to be alot better
i will show each attack for each moveset from now on and how to use them aswell
so ppl in the commants dont ask: how to change powerup, how to turn SSJ even then the readme say like: Use Down-taunt
and i got all the hacks back from the broken DL links aswell but i get them back&move the rest from mediafire to dropbox after all the updates
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Ah yes the comment section where no one reads the description or readmes. God I hate half of the people on YouTube. *facepalm*
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Mariodk on September 12, 2013, 02:53:33 PM
i got all Dalek Animetions done
but since the moveset i was going after was on smashboard (a thread on smash board i know where ppl make moveset ideas and most of them is alot better then the request boards here) and since smashboard forum is down
the Doctor Who release day is not before Mario or Sonic or DBz release day

but i got good news
still
i think the DBZ release day(+maybe naruto or Luffy or both) is coming first after all
since Majin buu moveset is kinda already done
just needing to rig the rest models and fix SIde-B ground and up-B and make turn ppl into candy throw
updates/fixes of Vegeta&Gotenks will be easy since they can be opened in brawlbox
and Goku v2 i think i will only make over pit anyway since its anyway not possible over CF
and goku v2 rig is close to be done


after all these is done i will remaster my youtube channel to be alot better
i will show each attack for each moveset from now on and how to use them aswell
so ppl in the commants dont ask: how to change powerup, how to turn SSJ even then the readme say like: Use Down-taunt
and i got all the hacks back from the broken DL links aswell but i get them back&move the rest from mediafire to dropbox after all the updates

Make 5 readme's like you did for Goku PSA and I'm sure people will read them. The people who comment on your YouTube are kind of stupid. They didn't even realize you were showing Goku in training mode vs wolf. Somebody asked why isn't wolf moving...facepalm.

ohh yeah i think i am gonna need help with Revamp Goku´s brawl texture to be as good as Gotenks/Buu/Vegeta´s
so on the first previews for goku he will have his anime look since i have redone the model+rig

Post Merge: September 13, 2013, 06:20:41 PM

Model preview(not rig yet also ignore the texture):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i redoing the whole model since beyond´s got some gliches(beside bad rig)
like holes in the cloth (mainly at the blue shirt part as i remember)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

[censored]ing amazing!! :D
i've been gone for so long, but god it's awesome to come back to such awesome news!! XD i love seeing how these things come along, and after being gone so long, it's [censored]ing awesome to come back and see it all look so beautiful!!
I'M JUST A DOOD

Finally my favorite character of all the vault !! Thanks for continue now on with this proyect, and it's good to see that you are active again here on the vault :D

Your amazing Mariodk


Rigging the face
so goku can have his:
Srs Face
Happy face(mainly for taunt/win)
Dmg face
on all forms and rigging it so i dont have to use 3x4 face polygons
dmg,srs,happy face for Normal/SSJ1,3,4

also i am still needing texture help when this rig is 100% done(aswell as texture help for some of the other outfits)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Rigged eyebrows and more mouth bones does tend to help and is something I hope is in the next smash bros.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

found a good texture for goku(and already almost added it to the model only hands left on the model):

with this texture i atleast dont needing help with get a buu saga/cell saga texture
and also almost Saiyan/namek saga(almost that outfit but with logo on shirt) only needing to texture the logo

so now i only needs:
SSJ4 HD like texture before the first model is Done and ready for PSA
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on September 17, 2013, 03:15:04 PM
found a good texture for goku(and already almost added it to the model only hands left on the model):

with this texture i atleast dont needing help with get a buu saga/cell saga texture
and also almost Saiyan/namek saga(almost that outfit but with logo on shirt) only needing to texture the logo

so now i only needs:
SSJ4 HD like texture before the first model is Done and ready for PSA
I don't even care all that much about DBZ, but that is awesome.

That texture is sexy as hell o_0 these hacks are well worth the wait.


Quote from: Kid Ty on September 17, 2013, 11:22:15 PM
Mariodk, are you still working on Goku over Pit PSA?
Do you not see the Goku pic and his post about it in the previous page? Of course he is.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509