Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

In my opinion, I think Goku's new FS should be Super Saiyan God, but then again, that's just my opinion.

Quote from: Kid Ty on September 24, 2013, 09:19:39 PM
In my opinion, I think Goku's new FS should be Super Saiyan God, but then again, that's just my opinion.
people would rather preffer super seiyan god instead of ssj4 now that GT is not canon anymore

Oh okay. But I thought GT was always non-canon.

Anyways Mariodk, I think you should make a PSA of Bills: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34352

It'd be really awesome then we could all have Super Saiyan God (Goku) vs. God of Destruction (Bills) battle in Brawl.

Just a suggestion though.

Quote from: Kid Ty on September 24, 2013, 09:26:10 PM
Oh okay. But I thought GT was always non-canon.

Anyways Mariodk, I think you should make a PSA of Bills: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34352

It'd be really awesome then we could all have Super Saiyan God (Goku) vs. God of Destruction (Bills) battle in Brawl.

Just a suggestion though.
i have a better idea
what about you learn to make animetions,code movesets
and make bills
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on September 25, 2013, 06:20:19 AM
i have a better idea
what about you learn to make animetions,code movesets
and make bills

I have a feeling you saying this in a mean way to me for some reason.

Anyway, I thought you were gonna just say no and nothing else but I guess I could learn.

Sooo.... can you teach me how to do that stuff?

Quote from: Kid Ty on September 25, 2013, 11:37:52 AM
I have a feeling you saying this in a mean way to me for some reason.

Anyway, I thought you were gonna just say no and nothing else but I guess I could learn.

Sooo.... can you teach me how to do that stuff?
there are tutorials for that in this forum

Quote from: Kid Ty on September 25, 2013, 11:37:52 AM
I have a feeling you saying this in a mean way to me for some reason.

Anyway, I thought you were gonna just say no and nothing else but I guess I could learn.

Sooo.... can you teach me how to do that stuff?
ofc i can
first step:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?board=57.0
second step:
Learn from these Tuts

third step:
make what you needing
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on September 25, 2013, 03:33:08 PM
ofc i can
first step:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?board=57.0
second step:
Learn from these Tuts

third step:
make what you needing
lol
Quote from: Kid Ty on September 25, 2013, 11:37:52 AMSooo.... can you teach me how to do that stuff?
Just to make what mariodk is saying a little clearer, he's got his own projects and probably isn't looking to teach people, especially not just anyone who asks. There's a lot of places here meant to teach you things like PSAing, so if you want to, use them.


Sorry for double posting but is this dead now? No one's been posting for 8 days now.

You're seriously bumping the thread the ask that? Seriously?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: Kid Ty on October 03, 2013, 10:09:03 PM
Sorry for double posting but is this dead now? No one's been posting for 8 days now.
It's been 8 days. Big deal.

Don't be a nuisance, Kid Ty. Or I'll have to sanction you.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Quote from: rax189 on October 04, 2013, 02:33:11 AM
8 days? oh god guys, MDK... must be DEAD! :patrick:
awesome im dead now?
does this mean im a ghost or a zombie?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later