Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: Mariodk on October 05, 2013, 04:15:31 AM
i still say no to that idea so if want to be ssj3 so you have to take more dmg even if ssj3 is not stronger then ssj1

I do like Option 1, but will he be able to stay in that transformation as long as you want?

Quote from: Kid Ty on October 05, 2013, 05:21:33 PM
I do like Option 1, but will he be able to stay in that transformation as long as you want?
time limited since it will be OP if not time limited
if not i do it attack Limited instead of time limited so if you have done XXXX numbers of attacks SSJ mode is off
but that will be in a other poll if option 1 wins
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


In my opinion, it shoud be just his Final Smash. I just don't see the other options to be fair, the way I see them.

Again, it's just my opinion, but I'll see how it turns out.

I quite agree with Ultraxwing on option 1.

It wouldn't be fair if the CPU/Player hits you the more damage than you already have by the time you go SSJ. They would take advantage of that in my opinion.

starting to get model&animetion&the PSA file ready to be tested ingame soon
maybe sometime next week some of the first ingame previews
but not sure if in this weekend cuz i got stuck at my fav. part on youtube again:
the science&physics part (like black holes, timespace, time travel and some other stuff)
but it is after all some of my studys so kinda importing i watching it
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

lol, no rush :D the longer you hold it, the better it'll be after all... and i do like option 1 best, however, could you at least make it so the damage needed could also be dished out? like in project M lucario's moveset, could you make it so like there's a countdown of how much damage needs to be placed before he can go ss1,3,4 that works like taking 70 damage plus giving out 80 (damage in one life) adds together for the 150 needed to activate ss1,3,4?
I'M JUST A DOOD

I have to say option 3 is my favorite. That way, you're not rewarded for getting hit. I also don't want to have final smashes on just to use Super Saiyan. Lastly, having Super saiyan damage you sounds more fitting for Kaio-Ken instead.

I'd pick option 4 if it were altered a bit.

Why not make option 4 just give him a move change? Keep it balanced but give different moves. That way going super saiyan isn't bothersome.

If thats not possible, then Option 3 would be the best.

But then again, I've always had plans to make my own Goku moveset, so maybe thats just me projecting my project onto yours.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: justadood on October 05, 2013, 10:43:27 PM
lol, no rush :D the longer you hold it, the better it'll be after all...
If only the 75 or so % of other hackers and YouTubers would be so understanding as us. It is kinda rare to find someone that understands why awesome crap like this takes so damn long.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 06, 2013, 10:15:20 PM
If only the 75 or so % of other hackers and YouTubers would be so understanding as us. It is kinda rare to find someone that understands why awesome crap like this takes so damn long.
^///^ glad to be setting an example! lol, but honestly i just wanna see good hacks come out, when or by who is further down the priority totem-pole, so why not wait?.. mariodk just does the best at holding so many projects on his back and takes them the furthest without dropping them, so if yours is a little late, you know it's because he's also got more work up his sleeve after he finally does release that one ;D
I'M JUST A DOOD


my first stage(not a big stage project):

just needing a light on the top of the tardis and done(maybe needs alittle help with that)
the tardis just flying around in the background of FD stage

also this weekend i maybe have preview of how the new kamehameha will look like ingame(but with old model&animetions since new model is not ready for ingame yet)

Post Merge: October 10, 2013, 03:04:48 PM

preview of the most used attack in dragonball:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on October 10, 2013, 10:12:57 AM
preview of the most used attack in dragonball:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Well polished MDK. Looks so good as usual.

I [censored]ing love you MarioDK. You're [censored]ing awesome. You done great with your PSAs, especially Goku, keep up the good work, you gotta teach how to make these PSA's like you do, I wanna make hacks like you do.

Long live MarioDK.

Oh btw, what does TARDIS mean/what is (a) Tardis?