Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: Mariodk on October 22, 2013, 09:53:23 PM
nope since blackjax removed PSAing since v68c
Yay, now you can get some real progress done. :happy:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 24, 2013, 10:34:18 PM
Yay, now you can get some real progress done. :happy:
what? lol it really doesnt matter since he could have used an older bb without the moveset editor so i dont know how bb not having something makes someone do more progress since he could have used  all the previous bb without moveset editor from day 1...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Well BB with the moveset editor was able to do things that couldn't be done in PSA or Tabuu like adding visibility bones and other things, but using BB seemed to mess up his PSAs. You're able to finish these movesets now right Mariodk? Or did I misunderstand completely. :(
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 27, 2013, 01:13:31 AM
Well BB with the moveset editor was able to do things that couldn't be done in PSA or Tabuu like adding visibility bones and other things, but using BB seemed to mess up his PSAs. You're able to finish these movesets now right Mariodk? Or did I misunderstand completely. :(
you misunderstand completely
since brawlbox 0.69 has 100% removed moveset editor
and still using the older versions that give freezes ingame on PSAs
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

know then if blackjacks take out a new version with brawlbox moveset editor?

anyway here is what possible what will be done first in order:
1st: Megaman(im helping with for KTH&southcraft)
2nd: SMBZ mario v4: needing to finish the moveset it self for finish megaman´s FS since needing codes from cape FS to megaman can fly around in rush armor
but will not be release at same time as megaman cuz of im needing to finish all his models to work with v4
3rd: goku cuz he is kinda one of my most outdated+popular mods
4. Geno updates(if not soon any news from starwaffle´s&Albafika´s Geno moveset): also one of my most outdated hacks
5. a overrated Emohog ported to falco(no .rel port) with a alittle new updated moveset
since my shadow over DK is outdated too
6. Majin buu moveset(the one based on both kid&super buu so it fits with both models and turning ppl to candy only on throws like i did with gotenks´s up&down throws)
7. idk who after but possible naruto or Luffy

also:

a preview for 2 things at onces: Fire mario mode new N-B(brawl fire ball is moved to Side-B)
and a alittle edit to FD stage aswell since i am soon done with that and maybe im adding 1 more thing on it
the one who is guessing the 1 more thing im adding to the edited FD stage(if filesize ofc)
here is a hint of 1 more thing im adding to the stage: Ex......... cant say the rest of the word
gets a pre release of the stage (since i will release it with 2x model imports+1x moveset)


also i gave goku a 2 new attacks for on his movesets:
New AAA combo:
fire 2x weak/short ranged Ki Blasts with 1 hand(one with right and one with left hand)
the 3rd one is a more stronger Ki blast fired with both hands at onces
since 2x punchs&1x kick is too overused for AAA combo and goku needs Ki blasts on his moveset but not on side-B(both air&ground) since its going to be this:
Dragon Ball - Goku's Meteor Combination (alittle edited but almost the same):

first will be that hit with the arm>afew fast rapid kicks(possible not as many as in the video)>a uppercut(i think the up-smash animetion is fine for this combo too)>fast teleport alittle upwards>if normal mode or 80% chance in kaioken: hammerfist, if SSJ mode or 20% chance on kaioken kamehameha downwards

+ KI blasts on side-B is for Vegeta and dont want goku to have any clone attack from vegeta
only semi clone attack as kamehameha&galick gun
or small spirit bomb(on next N-B after used up-taunt)&big bang attack( on FS)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

After it's all said and done....

Try to make Smash Flash 2 Ichigo over Ike, if you want.

Quote from: chaomaster on October 28, 2013, 03:36:03 AM
After it's all said and done....

Try to make Smash Flash 2 Ichigo over Ike, if you want.
you must have been dropped on your head when you were a child....


Quote from: Mariodk on October 27, 2013, 11:20:21 AM
you misunderstand completely
since brawlbox 0.69 has 100% removed moveset editor
and still using the older versions that give freezes ingame on PSAs
****!!! ***!!! *****!!! ********!!!!
Anyways, on that Fire B, yes. Just yes. :srs:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

i got bad news and good news
the good news
i just got able to record stuff in Full 1080p true HD since i got a capture card for HDMI and fixed my graphic card problem with no sound from HDMI
so brawl mods videos in full HD now(will still not record from my wii U since wii mode is 480p)
the bad news:
nothing to show off yet unless i making a new video for some of my older hacks (as i anyway update most of them anyway)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on October 28, 2013, 11:29:30 PM
i got bad news and good news
the good news
i just got able to record stuff in Full 1080p true HD since i got a capture card for HDMI and fixed my graphic card problem with no sound from HDMI
so brawl mods videos in full HD now(will still not record from my wii U since wii mode is 480p)
the bad news:
nothing to show off yet unless i making a new video for some of my older hacks (as i anyway update most of them anyway)
lol I thought the bad news would be something causing you problems. That's all good news, basically!

Well you could make a preview video for some of the WIP hacks if they're currently playable, like how you made a preview for SMBZ Mario v3, maybe you could do one of v4 to get us more hyped for him or something.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 29, 2013, 12:21:20 AM
Well you could make a preview video for some of the WIP hacks if they're currently playable, like how you made a preview for SMBZ Mario v3, maybe you could do one of v4 to get us more hyped for him or something.
was thinking to do that
but since megaman is close to be done im possible doing him xD
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on October 29, 2013, 11:49:13 PM
was thinking to do that
but since megaman is close to be done im possible doing him xD
1080p Mega Man pls