Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: Renova on November 08, 2013, 10:02:12 PM
Check your pm MarioDK. It's not the prettiest but I do believe it fits the model size. There are plenty of them too on the site.
nope its too high poly and looks bad if lowering it to right filesize
+ was needing alot of things on the model it self+ needed textures



Post Merge: November 10, 2013, 12:21:21 PM

More previews of the Dalek moveset (mainly models)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



most of the attacks is PSAed and got hitboxes and stuff
but not so much GFXs yet
also im needing to find a way so the dalek having light on the light bulb on top of it
so it can be turned off/on (like when the daleks speak or yelling EXTERMINATE!)

basely only things left:
adding more GFX effects
SFX pack
FS
alts models(+the main model as im still needing since this ons is a alt. model not the main one)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Wow, your hacks suck MarioDK.

NAAHHHH, Just kidding. My god, you never fail to surprise us with your work.

See, this is why people like you should just be immortal. To me, your like a hacking god for Smash Bros. Brawl.

Keep up the awesome work.

Domit if I wasn't feeling lazy right now, I'd try to make that Timelord Mario for you, but I've got enough WIP hacks that I've started over a year ago to finish. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Mariodk on November 10, 2013, 12:23:25 PM

also im needing to find a way so the dalek having light on the light bulb on top of it
so it can be turned off/on (like when the daleks speak or yelling EXTERMINATE!)

Pikachu's flash overlay effect GFX for his neutral B jumps to mind. Just relocate it, and slow down the flash, and I could see that working fairly well.

Currently taking Stock Icon requests.
In need of an animator for a few moves for my PSA. PM me if interested.

Quote from: Hosernaut on November 10, 2013, 04:48:25 PM
Pikachu's flash overlay effect GFX for his neutral B jumps to mind. Just relocate it, and slow down the flash, and I could see that working fairly well.
that will not work so well i think
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on November 10, 2013, 06:44:54 PM
that will not work so well i think

It was just a thought. I've been messing around with moving some of pikachu's moves to the Ice Climbers, and that was the first thing I thought of when I read your post.

edit: What if actually, you sped it up to flash so quickly it wasn't noticeable? If you made it only 1 frame, would it be quick enough to make it look like a solid light?

I'm still extremely new to modifying PSAs, and don't understand too much of it yet. I'm just spit-balling ideas that sound possible.

Currently taking Stock Icon requests.
In need of an animator for a few moves for my PSA. PM me if interested.

Quote from: Hosernaut on November 10, 2013, 07:26:28 PM
It was just a thought. I've been messing around with moving some of pikachu's moves to the Ice Climbers, and that was the first thing I thought of when I read your post.

edit: What if actually, you sped it up to flash so quickly it wasn't noticeable? If you made it only 1 frame, would it be quick enough to make it look like a solid light?

I'm still extremely new to modifying PSAs, and don't understand too much of it yet. I'm just spit-balling ideas that sound possible.
if you mean the overlay flash and speed that up
then no since that just flash the whole model not just lightbulbs

anyway:
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on November 10, 2013, 07:48:20 PM
if you mean the overlay flash and speed that up
then no since that just flash the whole model not just lightbulbs

Oh, I didn't realize that. Makes sense though. As I keep messing with stuff to better teach myself, I'll keep your dilemma in mind and let you know if I think of anything. (I want to be helpful to this community, not just someone who's like "whens it coming out plz plz plix")

Also that model looks awesome. Very good job.

Currently taking Stock Icon requests.
In need of an animator for a few moves for my PSA. PM me if interested.

Quote from: Mariodk on November 10, 2013, 07:48:20 PM
Now who would that be programmed at if it was in a Mario game? Mario or Bowser? XD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on November 10, 2013, 08:23:04 PM
Now who would that be programmed at if it was in a Mario game? Mario or Bowser? XD
remember Daleks is not Robots
they are kinda like Ironman
some kinda of Living thing in a Ironsuit:



so that dalek will not be programmed by anyone
it will exterminate both Mario&his friends and Bowser
the daleks is the most Racist alien ever(even more racist then Cartman from southpark)
the daleks exterminate anyone and only thing they got is Hate&evil&alittle fear from the doctor
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on November 10, 2013, 08:27:33 PM
remember Daleks is not Robots
they are kinda like Ironman
some kinda of Living thing in a Ironsuit:



so that dalek will not be programmed by anyone
it will exterminate both Mario&his friends and Bowser
the daleks is the most Racist alien ever(even more racist then Cartman from southpark)
the daleks exterminate anyone and only thing they got is Hate&evil&alittle fear from the doctor
Is he going to open up like that for a win or were you just explaining what he is.
PS: i have NO clue what Dalek is lol



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on November 10, 2013, 08:47:53 PM
Is he going to open up like that for a win or were you just explaining what he is.
PS: i have NO clue what Dalek is lol
no filesize for that sadly
and yes i was explaining
and if you dont know what a dalek is
then watch Doctor Who xD its a so good serie that made me to like it more then DBZ/Mario
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on November 10, 2013, 08:55:22 PM
no filesize for that sadly
and yes i was explaining
and if you dont know what a dalek is
then watch Doctor Who xD its a so good serie that made me to like it more then DBZ/Mario
oo ok. oo if i haven't told you yet, i figured out how to give rob more the just two model changers. works perfect for me



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on November 10, 2013, 09:04:44 PM
oo ok. oo if i haven't told you yet, i figured out how to give rob more the just two model changers. works perfect for me
why do anyone think its over Rob also i do know how to do it too
have done it already with vegeta moveset
i got Geno there
beside the thread title says over Fox
the moveset is anyway not possible over Rob(atleast the SFX part of it) since rob dont got so many
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Yah I've been meaning to watch Doctor Who. Only thing I actually ever saw Dalek in was that cameo in Loony Toons Back in Action and then the Master Poop putting them in that one scene of Harry Potter: The Goblet of Fire because an actor was I believe one fo the Doctors. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.