Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: Mariodk on November 10, 2013, 09:05:35 PM
why do anyone think its over Rob also i do know how to do it too
have done it already with vegeta moveset
i got Geno there
beside the thread title says over Fox
the moveset is anyway not possible over Rob(atleast the SFX part of it) since rob dont got so many
OO i knew dalek moveset is over fox. lol i was just letting you know i figured out the model changer thing




guess what attack it is and you get a cookie
you can choose between:
A. UP-B
B. Side-smash
C. Down-B
D. DOwn-Air
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: Falconpunch1729 on November 11, 2013, 07:01:18 PM
down a(air) ;)

i told you i will give a cookie XD
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on November 11, 2013, 07:02:17 PM

i told you i will give a cookie XD
Damn it
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Post Merge: November 11, 2013, 07:29:15 PM

Btw im liking the mario styled Dalek!

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on November 03, 2013, 05:00:50 AM
well it was a thought for MarioDK but if he doesn't use this or pieces of this i can give it a shot for the goku i MIGHT do. of course my goku might not have a transformation like his.

Quote from: Mariodk on November 01, 2013, 02:35:37 PM
a
using 1 model for SSJ1,3,4(or SSJgod over 4)
but only 1 SSJ moveset if change to SSJ mode
just like vegeta having SSJ1.4 model changers but only have 1x SSJ Moveset(boosted moveset)

Not to be off topic from Dalek moveset or Megamans move set, but have you guys ever thought about when going back to working on goku, a possibility of making one of Goku's Air Final while in Super Saiyan mode be Instant Kamehameha like in Budokai Tenkaichi 3? If only if I could create it myself it would be a glorious miracle  :srs:, but just thought I'd share an idea since MarioDK is the pro at Goku  :af:, just an idea so anyone feel free to take and use this idea for yourself if you want, but yep, just an idea. :af2:

Quote from: chaoticchronos on November 13, 2013, 05:07:44 AM
Not to be off topic from Dalek moveset or Megamans move set, but have you guys ever thought about when going back to working on goku, a possibility of making one of Goku's Air Final while in Super Saiyan mode be Instant Kamehameha like in Budokai Tenkaichi 3? If only if I could create it myself it would be a glorious miracle  :srs:, but just thought I'd share an idea since MarioDK is the pro at Goku  :af:, just an idea so anyone feel free to take and use this idea for yourself if you want, but yep, just an idea. :af2:
Instant Kamehameha  is on Down-B for SSJ mode (as a counter if on Ground and as kinda like a homing attack if on air)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on November 13, 2013, 08:18:54 PM
Instant Kamehameha  is on Down-B for SSJ mode (as a counter if on Ground and as kinda like a homing attack if on air)


Awesome! :happy:...i have no doubt that this is gonna be amazing:).if only I COULD give you a cookie MarioDK lol

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64134.0
needing that request to be done
and even if i have to wait to after the 23rd where i plan to release my Doctor who based hacks
i wont release anything else before that model request is done (not even my Xmas releases as was goku/SMBZ mario v4/some other stuff you possible care more about then afew underrated hacks of mine)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on November 14, 2013, 02:01:37 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64134.0
needing that request to be done
and even if i have to wait to after the 23rd where i plan to release my Doctor who based hacks
i wont release anything else before that model request is done (not even my Xmas releases as was goku/SMBZ mario v4/some other stuff you possible care more about then afew underrated hacks of mine)

Totally understandable, oh and just how much vertice count amount range are you looking for for the dalek model and are you looking for low poly models?

Quote from: chaoticchronos on November 14, 2013, 02:27:57 PM
Totally understandable, oh and just how much vertice count amount range are you looking for for the dalek model and are you looking for low poly models?
around the brawl´s vertice amount like 8000(prefer lower but still looks good)

only reason for i made this post so ppl can see i will release some underrated stuff before any of the overrated stuff + i wanted ppl to try out my dalek moveset/doctor who mods before they get overshadered by other mods i have released

and so in order to get the overrated stuff(like Goku,SMBZ mario v4,naruto,whatever) done
i will needing the underrated stuff(Doctor who) to get done first
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on November 14, 2013, 02:40:31 PM
around the brawl´s vertice amount like 8000(prefer lower but still looks good)

only reason for i made this post so ppl can see i will release some underrated stuff before any of the overrated stuff + i wanted ppl to try out my dalek moveset/doctor who mods before they get overshadered by other mods i have released

and so in order to get the overrated stuff(like Goku,SMBZ mario v4,naruto,whatever) done
i will needing the underrated stuff(Doctor who) to get done first

Alright gotcha, I'll be on the lookout for models too, if I do come across the models you need and are around that vertice range and poly then I'll either post the link of that website holding that model or I'll just Pm you the model, because I buy models off websites for usage lol.  :af:

And I've seen some commercials here and there about Doctor Who and also saw the anniversary commercial of it coming soon and it looks interesting, I don't really know much about Docter who and the show but you got me interested...like REALLY interested lol..and I don't think Dalek and Doctor who is underrated at all.. :af2: I'd rather see underrated stuff than overated stuff  to tell you the truth, it's better then seeing multiple PSA's of a popular character because...that can sometimes be really overrated  :srs: but I'm probably going to start watching it even though I'm kinda late..but oh well...there goes my time besides school lol.

moar previews Of Goku:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


I know just the guy to make that crossover. *contacts TheMasterPoop, who is famous for Harry Potter and te Flesh-Eating Slug Repellant* Even if you don't like Harry potter at all, it is worth checking out because he throws in stuff that most old school YouTube Poops would do, has 99.999999999% perfect editing, edited dialog for funny and adult jokes and internet memes like Pedobear, troll face, minor edits that are fun to see, though you might not see if if you have seen the Chamber of Secrets, references to other movies like Back to the Future, and so on. xD He also made a crossover of Goblet of Fire and Doctor Who because I believe one of the actors played one of the Doctors throughout the show, so he put Daleks extermination people, so he could probably get those somewhere in Star Wars. ;D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.